PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to Chult

ZorroGames
2017-08-30, 09:35 AM
Played a new character in a new campaign in AL last night.

Did not make second level. Probably did not deserve to IMO.

Took a Hill Dwarf Life Cleric. 3-4 other people cast healing spells during the two short sessions we had a first level... Hmm, might be time to reconsider my spell mix. Or get a different character.

"The usual suspects" went on an 'accept no surrender' spree but honestly when we encountered guards trying not to look like guards and everyone hung back I just went "WTH" and barged forward. Chaos reigned after that. :smallredface:

The brand new Bard player tried but was unable to deceive the guards after that. I accept "blame" for precipitating that. But seven armed strangers gathering outside a compromised smuggler's den requires action of some kind not standing around debating whether to attack or not. :smalleek:

The dino race and gladiator sessions went well. :smallsmile:

One if the Elves on our team won the race. :smallcool:

We steamrolled the opposition in the gladiatorial event. :smalltongue:

We need some more dino racing IMO, just to practice the mechanics more. And we need an actual leader/face character or it will be MurderHobo of the Month in September.

Next week if the AWOL tier 1 DM does not wander off like this week, my tier 2 character will get to finish the last half of the suspended game. Two Games at different tiers and one DM just doesn't work well.

Looking forward to exploring in Chult.