PDA

View Full Version : Optimization help for ... challenging Base Concepts

GrayDeath
2017-08-30, 12:40 PM
Hello Folks, ist me again!

Onc emore I`d like to Access your pool of optimization Knowledge for a ... quirky character.

Well, four actually.

The Setup: We, as a goroup, decided to do a "Theme Build" Group, each choosing a combination of Race, Class and..., and then to optimize the heck out of it.

Problem? I`m the best optimizer in the Group, and I am mediocre at best.

The Rules: Tier 1 and Tier1/0 Prestige CLasses are banned.

Tier 2 with "everything but cheese goes".

Tier 3s may Gestalt with Tier 5s

Tier 4s may freely gestalt with a thematically Fitting Monster (then that half has to have ONLY monstar advancement) T4 or T5 CLasses.

Pointbuy, 32pts, Races up to +1 LA come in "free", more only via the Gestalt part.

Starting Level is 8, End should be around 12-14ish methinks. At most 16.

The Character Concepts:

1.: A human Oracle with either the lame, the tongues or the Clouded Vision curse. He is open for everything else to be up to "how strong is it", as Long as it does not REQUIRE a specific alignment.

2.: Warlock+what?, Tiefling (is open for Mosnter half, but not terribly so). Prefers CHaracters with lots of "backup plans", usually.

3.: Rogue/Incarnate Skillmonky of the gods, prefers nonEvil if good, will go evil if necessary. Does not like humanoids (either clear core reaces or something really weird looking preferred).

4.: Paladin/Warblade, Asimar or Warforged (dont ask^^). Wats to go nuts (and since he`s the only clear meleeist, lets go nuts^^).

So what I would like you to do is to ask questions about the concept until you are sure you can make the "best" out of it and then post it.

Thanks in Advance!

daremetoidareyo
2017-08-30, 01:05 PM
How dip friendly is this environment?

What is a tier 0/1 prestige class? Obviously incantatrix, but what else?

Consider mixing the rogue with the warlock. Sneaky eldritch is the most fun d6 counting that the game offers.

Zombulian
2017-08-30, 01:12 PM
Hello Folks, ist me again!

Onc emore I`d like to Access your pool of optimization Knowledge for a ... quirky character.

Well, four actually.

The Setup: We, as a goroup, decided to do a "Theme Build" Group, each choosing a combination of Race, Class and..., and then to optimize the heck out of it.

Problem? I`m the best optimizer in the Group, and I am mediocre at best.

The Rules: Tier 1 and Tier1/0 Prestige CLasses are banned.

Tier 2 with "everything but cheese goes".

Tier 3s may Gestalt with Tier 5s

Tier 4s may freely gestalt with a thematically Fitting Monster (then that half has to have ONLY monstar advancement) T4 or T5 CLasses.

Pointbuy, 32pts, Races up to +1 LA come in "free", more only via the Gestalt part.

Starting Level is 8, End should be around 12-14ish methinks. At most 16.

The Character Concepts:

1.: A human Oracle with either the lame, the tongues or the Clouded Vision curse. He is open for everything else to be up to "how strong is it", as Long as it does not REQUIRE a specific alignment.

2.: Warlock+what?, Tiefling (is open for Mosnter half, but not terribly so). Prefers CHaracters with lots of "backup plans", usually.

3.: Rogue/Incarnate Skillmonky of the gods, prefers nonEvil if good, will go evil if necessary. Does not like humanoids (either clear core reaces or something really weird looking preferred).

4.: Paladin/Warblade, Asimar or Warforged (dont ask^^). Wats to go nuts (and since he`s the only clear meleeist, lets go nuts^^).

So what I would like you to do is to ask questions about the concept until you are sure you can make the "best" out of it and then post it.

Thanks in Advance!

Hmmm well I'd say for the Oracle character, the Divine Oracle PrC is probably a nice choice, though Archivist, Cleric, and Druid aren't allowed so that could be troublesome. Maybe Spirit Shaman or Divine Bard?
Also I may be wrong but even though the Divine Oracle class has "Divine" in the name, there don't seem to be any prereqs having to do with being a divine caster.

GrayDeath
2017-08-30, 01:43 PM
Any Prestige CLass that would, on i9ts own, be considered T1, improving the base by a Tier or more, and of Course stupidly powerful Things like Rainbow Servants and Incantatrixi, are out.

@ Divine Oracle. thanks for the hint, but what I want are complete builds. Dropping "Clas sX is nice" does not help me much, we know OF most nice classes.

What we DONT know is how to best apply them. ;)

Edit: as Long as the Dips are less in total levels than the main class (and not cheese) quite dip friendly.

Zombulian
2017-08-30, 01:47 PM
Any Prestige CLass that would, on i9ts own, be considered T1, improving the base by a Tier or more, and of Course stupidly powerful Things like Rainbow Servants and Incantatrixi, are out.

@ Divine Oracle. thanks for the hint, but what I want are complete builds. Dropping "Clas sX is nice" does not help me much, we know OF most nice classes.

What we DONT know is how to best apply them. ;)

Ah, then you'd best change the name of the thread to "Do this for me" instead of asking for "help."

GrayDeath
2017-08-30, 01:52 PM
The OP was pretty clear about that, me thinks ... but to completely clarify:

Optimization is not "dropping a class then leaving all to me and my meagre skills", now is it? ^^

So if People are willing to help, and Need info, ask.

I am looking Forward to an equally optimized Group for once. :)

Zombulian
2017-08-30, 01:57 PM
The OP was pretty clear about that, me thinks ... but to completely clarify:

Optimization is not "dropping a class then leaving all to me and my meagre skills", now is it? ^^

So if People are willing to help, and Need info, ask.

I am looking Forward to an equally optimized Group for once. :)

Well to clarify my first post, I was dropping possibilities to gauge interest, since the possible paths I brought up are fairly different in application.
Also I'm a little unclear on the prompt for the Oracle.

He is open for everything else to be up to "how strong is it",
What does this mean?

GrayDeath
2017-08-30, 02:13 PM
It means he is least focussed on the fluff of all the concepts.

As Long as ist human and has one of the mentioned Flaws he will go for the most raw powerful Oracle build we can optimize (Addendum: as the only divine caster in the Group he should have SOME healing powers, all else is fair game).

I hope that helps.

Zombulian
2017-08-30, 03:00 PM
It means he is least focussed on the fluff of all the concepts.

As Long as ist human and has one of the mentioned Flaws he will go for the most raw powerful Oracle build we can optimize (Addendum: as the only divine caster in the Group he should have SOME healing powers, all else is fair game).

I hope that helps.

It does. I assume you want all the builds written up by the same person to try to keep the relative power of the builds fairly uniform right?
Also the Warlock counts as T3 I assume, so any Tier 5 is available for gestalt?
Edit: Is Warblade set in stone? Could it be switched to Crusader or something?

zlefin
2017-08-30, 03:30 PM
Isn't Oracle from pathfinder, but some of the rest of the stuff 3.5? That's leaving me a bit confused as to which versions are involved.
So your whole group wants help on their optimization of the various builds?
gestalting with monster advancement can be a bit weird; as only savage species has builds that go level by level for the monster advancement; otherwise you'd have to rely on figuring out what goes at what level, and what happens after the monster side has reached all its bonuses (maybe it menas you pick a monster high enough level that it won't finish before the end of the campaign?)

Zombulian
2017-08-30, 04:56 PM
Isn't Oracle from pathfinder, but some of the rest of the stuff 3.5? That's leaving me a bit confused as to which versions are involved.
So your whole group wants help on their optimization of the various builds?
gestalting with monster advancement can be a bit weird; as only savage species has builds that go level by level for the monster advancement; otherwise you'd have to rely on figuring out what goes at what level, and what happens after the monster side has reached all its bonuses (maybe it menas you pick a monster high enough level that it won't finish before the end of the campaign?)

I think Oracle was meant to be an archetype, not a class.

The SS monster classes should work fairly well for Gestalt imo, as well as the Savage Progressions from the WotC website. This issue rears its head when the character's level progresses beyond the end of the monster class levels.

daremetoidareyo
2017-08-30, 06:11 PM
If oracle is a role and not a pathfinder reference, perhaps this weirdo could work:

human
Levels 1-6
beguiler/healer 5: 1 initiate of shar, 1 prophet of the divine, 3 dreamtelling
beguiler +1/divine oracle 1 (healer): 6 dream scion

Levels 7-12
beguiler +2/divine oracle +2 (healer)
beguiler +1/human paragon 1: 9 dream of insight, adaptive lucid dreaming
human paragon +1 (beguiler)/contemplative 1 (healer): bonus dream of perception
Beguiler +1/contemplative +1:
beguiler+1/fatespinner 1: 12 metamagic or imbued healing

Levels 13-20
Beguiler +4/fatespinner +4: 15 metamagic or more dreamtouched feats or oneiromancy
beguiler +3/ divine oracle +3: 18 metamagic or more dreamtouched feats

With ranks in lucid dreaming, while operating under the effects of dream scion, you can change the environment with a skill check...which is weird.

Prophet of the divine allows you to make an augury spell that will help with your compulsion spells. Dreamtelling lets you access divination effects which may proc prophet of the divine. You get all kinds of wierdness with sanctified spells in your healer list. You're a weird kind of dream oracle solipsist. Contemplative nabs you another domain within shar's influence.

Fatespinner does other weird stuff.

Use advanced learning to get yourself dreamlock and mass dreamlock spells.

It's not OP and you'de have to clear the dream scion lucid dreaming rules because you'de be a sort of reality warper. I don't think that you need heretic of the faith because your patron deity has nothing to do with healer divine spells.

If you do have access to sanctified spells, see my channeling celestials guide for the spell animate with the spirit. http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?486977-What-exactly-makes-a-creature-a-celestial

Anxe
2017-08-30, 06:32 PM
I'm not used to gestalt, but Warlock+Monk is actually a lot of fun because you turn into a Dragonball Z warrior. Layer on Enlightened Fist and Hellfire Warlock for more progression. Fist of the Forest would probably be a smart add as well.

Let's see...

Monk1/Warlock1
Monk2/Warlock2
Monk3/Warlock3
Monk4/Warlock4
Monk5/Warlock5
Enlightened Fist1/Fist of the Forest1
Enlightened Fist2/Fist of the Forest2
Enlightened Fist3/Fist of the Forest3
Enlightened Fist4/Hellfire Warlock1
Enlightened Fist5/Hellfire Warlock2
Enlightened Fist6/Hellfire Warlock3
Enlightened Fist7/BLANK?

Depending on how you rule it, you don't even lose a Warlock casting level because the Hellfire Warlock "catches you up" for the missed level at Enlightened Fist 1.

daremetoidareyo
2017-08-30, 06:38 PM
I'm not used to gestalt, but Warlock+Monk is actually a lot of fun because you turn into a Dragonball Z warrior. Layer on Enlightened Fist and Hellfire Warlock for more progression. Fist of the Forest would probably be a smart add as well.

Let's see...

Monk1/Warlock1
Monk2/Warlock2
Monk3/Warlock3
Monk4/Warlock4
Monk5/Warlock5
Enlightened Fist1/Fist of the Forest1
Enlightened Fist2/Fist of the Forest2
Enlightened Fist3/Fist of the Forest3
Enlightened Fist4/Hellfire Warlock1
Enlightened Fist5/Hellfire Warlock2
Enlightened Fist6/Hellfire Warlock3
Enlightened Fist7/BLANK?

Depending on how you rule it, you don't even lose a Warlock casting level because the Hellfire Warlock "catches you up" for the missed level at Enlightened Fist 1.

I'm not sure that you can double prestige in gestalt

Zombulian
2017-08-30, 08:06 PM

You expressly cannot.

daremetoidareyo
2017-08-30, 09:33 PM
Ok, here is a build stub for what I'm going to call Roots and Shoots
Warforged

Level
Class 1
Class 2
feats

warforged paladin
warblade
1 skill focus knowledge nature

warforged paladin
warblade

noble heart paladin
warblade
track (bonus), point blank shot

noble heart paladin
warblade

underdark knight paladin
warblade

landforged walker
underdark knight paladin

feat

landforged walker
underdark knight paladin

landforged walker
underdark knight paladin

landforged walker
underdark knight paladin

feat

landforged walker
underdark knight paladin

underdark knight paladin
bloodstorm blade

underdark knight paladin
bloodstorm blade
assume supernatural ability

warblade
bloodstorm blade

warblade
bloodstorm blade

warblade
bloodstorm blade

feat

warblade
bloodstorm blade

warblade
bloodstorm blade

warblade
bloodstorm blade

feat

warblade
bloodstorm blade

warblade
bloodstorm blade

So you get plant wildshape at level 10, underdark knight gives you earthglide at level 12, assume supernatural ability gives you the ability to brew potions of any spell you have access to as a spirit tree (ghostwalk). Warblade and bloodstorm blade allow you to throw stuff.

Fill in the feats as necessary to make yourself great at popping out of the ground smiting and returning underground. Did I mention you could do it as a phantom fungus and thus have improved invisibility? go shambling mound or assassin vine for immunity to electricity. Bloodthorns and ironmaws (FF) paired with some grapple based maneuvers should put the hurting on your opponents con scores, octupus tree and kelp angler grant regeneration, sporebats have a fly speed and enervation su ability, and you can deal int damage as a yellow musk creeper.

Anxe
2017-08-30, 11:21 PM

Nooooooo! Okay, but my love of Warlock/Monk combo still lives on. I just don't know the optimal build path for it in gestalt.

daremetoidareyo
2017-08-31, 01:57 AM
Why not try fiendish hairy spider or halfdragon sentry ooze skitterhaunt hairyspider
warlock 1 / spellthief 1: (combat casting)
warlock +2 / lion totem wolf totem barbarian 2: vatic gaze
warlock +7 / spellthief +7: (master spellthief & godsblood spellthief (http://archive.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/frcc/20070606))
Warlock +5 / ragemage +5
Eldritch theurge +5 / Barbarian +5

With the master spellthief feat, during a spell rage you can cast a stolen spell at your character level +8. Consider taking the spider domain with the godsblood spelltheft.

other than that, it's simple, be a tiny hider that can blast. with pounce, you can run away and full attack if you use eldritch glaive. With a climb speed, you can skitter along walls and stuff. use vatic gaze to use sense motive to determine your opponent's top tier spells.

GrayDeath
2017-08-31, 11:49 AM
Some interesting suggestions...

for me to clarify: Yes, the Oracle is from pathfinder. Sinc ethe GM banned T 1`s he allowed us to use some Pathfinder CLasses that have no CLEAR equivalent in 3.5 (Oracle is often compared to favoured Soul, but aside from Sorcerer Casting from the cleris list they are really different). The beguiler variant up there Looks really weird though, I`ll see what he says to it.

@ Paladin/Warblade: Remember the mentioned base classes have to make up 50+% of the build. And switching Warblade from one side to the other seems a bit weird.
I am unfamiliar with udnerdark Paladin, where is it from/what exactly does it do?

Crusader is out as he wants to achieve a "wordly Holy Warrior" not double up on Zealotry, hence Warblade.
I myself like the totally weird variant, but since he is focussed on Asimar or Warforged I am assuming shapeshifting shenannigans are probably out.

@ MonkLock Version: Even if ist not possible to double up, he likes this one very much so far.

Interestingly my build idea (Rogua/Incarnate) is the only one without suggestions so far.^^

daremetoidareyo
2017-08-31, 12:11 PM
Underdark night is from complete champion. It's a paladin alt class feature that replaces the mount.

Only 15 out of 40 levels are prestige classes for that build.

Rogue / incarnate is a good mix, take craven and dissolving spittle and roll a bunch of D Sixers all the time. Take feats that give you more essencia and look at master pickpocket from City of stormreach. The build could easily be Rogue 20 / incarnate 20

Zombulian
2017-08-31, 01:14 PM
Some interesting suggestions...

for me to clarify: Yes, the Oracle is from pathfinder. Sinc ethe GM banned T 1`s he allowed us to use some Pathfinder CLasses that have no CLEAR equivalent in 3.5 (Oracle is often compared to favoured Soul, but aside from Sorcerer Casting from the cleris list they are really different). The beguiler variant up there Looks really weird though, I`ll see what he says to it.

@ Paladin/Warblade: Remember the mentioned base classes have to make up 50+% of the build. And switching Warblade from one side to the other seems a bit weird.
I am unfamiliar with udnerdark Paladin, where is it from/what exactly does it do?

Crusader is out as he wants to achieve a "wordly Holy Warrior" not double up on Zealotry, hence Warblade.
I myself like the totally weird variant, but since he is focussed on Asimar or Warforged I am assuming shapeshifting shenannigans are probably out.

@ MonkLock Version: Even if ist not possible to double up, he likes this one very much so far.

Interestingly my build idea (Rogua/Incarnate) is the only one without suggestions so far.^^

Is Rogue/Incarnate Gestalt or normal?
As mentioned, Dissolving Spittle + Sneak Attack and Craven should work quite well. Theft Gloves are great. If it's Gestalt then I'd say Warforged Scout would be a neat choice.
If it's normal I'd recommend Changeling or something Human related to pick up Able Learner.

GrayDeath
2017-08-31, 01:20 PM
Gestalt, yeah.

Also for the builds: OK, reclarify: 50+% of the builds have to be the class(es) mentioned in the Concept.

So a Level 10 Paladin/Warblade Needs to have 11 Levels of Paladin+Warblade in any Combination.

I hope ist clearer now (the GM mostly did this to avoide complete Dipchars, still a lot customization to go with).

Thanks for the Incarnate/Rogue Tips, as I thought, easy to get the main shtick (Skill Checks) up to the stratosphere, and useful all around.

Craven...while very useful I dont wactually want to Play a Craven Character. Is there a way around that? Warforged Scout, hmmmm.... didnt think of that...

Zombulian
2017-08-31, 01:39 PM
Gestalt, yeah.

Also for the builds: OK, reclarify: 50+% of the builds have to be the class(es) mentioned in the Concept.

So a Level 10 Paladin/Warblade Needs to have 11 Levels of Paladin+Warblade in any Combination.

I hope ist clearer now (the GM mostly did this to avoide complete Dipchars, still a lot customization to go with).

Thanks for the Incarnate/Rogue Tips, as I thought, easy to get the main shtick (Skill Checks) up to the stratosphere, and useful all around.

Craven...while very useful I dont wactually want to Play a Craven Character. Is there a way around that? Warforged Scout, hmmmm.... didnt think of that...

I've never quite understood the distaste for Craven. You're a squishy sneaky guy who can do a lot of damage. So what if you scare a little easy, you're not the tank, you probably *should* be scared.
So you want 50+% for each of the main classes? So minimum Rogue 11/Incarnate 11 and everything else is open?

GrayDeath
2017-08-31, 01:48 PM
If we`re talking Level 20, yes. I dont expect to get far past 12-13ish though.

And well, ist just that I scare quite easy in real life (in physically threatening situations that is^^), and dont really want to Play, ya know, me. ;)

Zombulian
2017-08-31, 01:48 PM
Why not try fiendish hairy spider or halfdragon sentry ooze skitterhaunt hairyspider
warlock 1 / spellthief 1: (combat casting)
warlock +2 / lion totem wolf totem barbarian 2: vatic gaze
warlock +7 / spellthief +7: (master spellthief & godsblood spellthief (http://archive.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/frcc/20070606))
Warlock +5 / ragemage +5
Eldritch theurge +5 / Barbarian +5

With the master spellthief feat, during a spell rage you can cast a stolen spell at your character level +8. Consider taking the spider domain with the godsblood spelltheft.

other than that, it's simple, be a tiny hider that can blast. with pounce, you can run away and full attack if you use eldritch glaive. With a climb speed, you can skitter along walls and stuff. use vatic gaze to use sense motive to determine your opponent's top tier spells.

Whoa I love that you're mixing Spellthief and Rage Mage. Very interesting implementation of two of my favorite classes. If we believe that Trickster Spellthief is in the same tier as vanilla Spellthief I think that could be interesting, plus you wouldn't need to rely entirely upon stolen spells.

Zombulian
2017-08-31, 01:56 PM
If we`re talking Level 20, yes. I dont expect to get far past 12-13ish though.

And well, ist just that I scare quite easy in real life (in physically threatening situations that is^^), and dont really want to Play, ya know, me. ;)

Well okay so wait, if the full build includes 11 levels of both the classes, can I give you a build that by 12/13 would have less than 11 levels of those two classes? Like say Rogue 9/Telflammar Shadow Lord 4//Incarnate 9/Totemist 2/Incarnate 2?

GrayDeath
2017-08-31, 03:04 PM
Yepp.

As Long as at any given Time 50+% of the build consists of the class(es) mentioned in the concept, and no real cheese is involved, all is free game. :)

Incidentally the reason why, even though I am an averagely skilled D&D optimizer in some Areas myself, I am asking for it.

zlefin
2017-08-31, 04:51 PM
note that "real cheese" is not a well-defined term; and different places and groups have wildly different definitions for what constitutes cheese. And on this board it tends to aim very high powered.

Zombulian
2017-08-31, 04:59 PM
note that "real cheese" is not a well-defined term; and different places and groups have wildly different definitions for what constitutes cheese. And on this board it tends to aim very high powered.

I took it to mean no infinite loops or sketchily-read rule interpretations. Could be wrong though.

Anxe
2017-08-31, 06:36 PM
I found these two threads on Monk/Warlock gestalts. They have some good tips.

http://secretsofthearchmages.net/Threads/WOTC/2008/Whats%20a%20Player%20to%20Do/795649.html
http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?280871-D-amp-D-3-5-gestalt-monk-warlock

Once you go past 5th level it makes sense to grab a Prestige class. Enlightened Fist makes the most sense, already being a blend of the two classes. From what I've read, it Warlock pairs well with Rogue, so you could do that for Enlightened Fist. Fist of the Forest works too if you want to go more melee route. Continue your Warlock levels if you do Fist of the Forest. If you go Hellfire Warlock then take Monk levels for the other side.

Waker
2017-08-31, 06:45 PM
Are you assuming the Warlock is T3 or T4? I've heard it both ways. If the class is T3, your options are somewhat limited. Soulborn is a decent pick, netting you a d10HD, good Fort and BAB, a small selection of soulmelds and incarnum feats, along with Smite.

Is your DM open to homebrew? Incarnum Racial Variants for Eberron (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?528959-Incarnum-ACFs-for-Eberron-Races). Because I made up a Changeling Incarnate acf. Otherwise for a roguey-magicky non-humanoid race, I've always like Gruwaar from dragon 317. Furry, little gremlin fey.

Aren't Warblades typically considered T3? If so, this wouldn't work according to the rules above. Maybe mix Dragon Shaman, Marshal, or Knight with your Paladin to up his defenses and give him some more charisma synergy?

Zombulian
2017-08-31, 07:12 PM
Are you assuming the Warlock is T3 or T4? I've heard it both ways. If the class is T3, your options are somewhat limited. Soulborn is a decent pick, netting you a d10HD, good Fort and BAB, a small selection of soulmelds and incarnum feats, along with Smite.

Is your DM open to homebrew? Incarnum Racial Variants for Eberron (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?528959-Incarnum-ACFs-for-Eberron-Races). Because I made up a Changeling Incarnate acf. Otherwise for a roguey-magicky non-humanoid race, I've always like Gruwaar from dragon 317. Furry, little gremlin fey.

Aren't Warblades typically considered T3? If so, this wouldn't work according to the rules above. Maybe mix Dragon Shaman or Knight with your Paladin to up his defenses and give him some more charisma synergy?

On the last point, I think he's considering Paladin T5 which allows for mixing with T3.

Waker
2017-08-31, 08:27 PM
On the last point, I think he's considering Paladin T5 which allows for mixing with T3.
I guessed that was the case. It's not too easy to make suggestions based on tiers when not everyone agrees on what tier a class belongs to. I've seen warlocks and incarnates tiered at 3 or 4, paladins at 4 or 5 and so on.

GrayDeath
2017-09-01, 11:49 AM
I took it to mean no infinite loops or sketchily-read rule interpretations. Could be wrong though.

Exactly.

If a rule reading rewuires more Suspension of disbelief than your regular Urban Fantasy Novel ist out, anything (semi)infinite is out, anything breaking the rules stated in the OP is out.

otherwise lets have it. :)

Aren't Warblades typically considered T3? If so, this wouldn't work according to the rules above. Maybe mix Dragon Shaman, Marshal, or Knight with your Paladin to up his defenses and give him some more charisma synergy?

He does not let any homebrew but his in, so sadly no to the funny critter.

His Interpretation of Warlock and Incarnate (if for very different reasons) is T4, mine would be T3, but I am not going to argue contra Player this time^^

And yep, Paladin is considered very T5.

Zombulian
2017-09-01, 01:49 PM
Exactly.

If a rule reading rewuires more Suspension of disbelief than your regular Urban Fantasy Novel ist out, anything (semi)infinite is out, anything breaking the rules stated in the OP is out.

otherwise lets have it. :)

He does not let any homebrew but his in, so sadly no to the funny critter.

His Interpretation of Warlock and Incarnate (if for very different reasons) is T4, mine would be T3, but I am not going to argue contra Player this time^^

And yep, Paladin is considered very T5.

Dragon Magazine isn't homebrew but w/e.
I've got a few stubs here. I realized that Warforged Scout doesn't have a slam attack so that's lame, but still workable. Here's what I've got so far:

Rogue 6/Psychic Warrior 2/Telflammar Shadowlord 6/Rogue 6(maybe)//Incarnate 4/Cobra Strike Invisible Fist Decisive Strike Monk 2/Totemist 2/Incarnate 5

Lawful Neutral

Feats:
Flaw: Hidden Talent (Dimension Hop (Psionic))
Flaw: Azure Talent/Psiforged Body
>1 Blind Fight
>3 Weapon Finesse
Bonus (5) Dodge
Bonus (6) Mobility
>6 Sun School (Requires FoB which is lame but possible that a variant for the ability still qualifies)
>7 Beast Strike
>8 Multiattack
>9 Spring Attack
>12 Double Chakra

Psychic Rogue 6/Fighter 1/Warforged Fighter 2/Telflammar Shadowlord 6/Psychic Rogue 6(maybe)//Incarnate 4/Cobra Strike Invisible Fist Decisive Strike Monk 2/Totemist 2/Incarnate 5

Flaw: Hidden Talent (Dimension Hop (Psionic))
Flaw: Azure Talent
>1 Blind Fight
>3 Weapon Finesse
Bonus (5) Dodge
Bonus (6) Mobility
>6 Sun School (Requires FoB which is lame but possible that a variant for the ability still qualifies)
>7 Beast Strike
>8 Psiforged Body
>9 Spring Attack
>12 Double Chakra

No Flaws Version
>1 Hidden Talent (Dimension Hop (Psionic))
>3 Weapon Finesse
Bonus (5) Dodge
Bonus (6) Mobility
>7 Blind Fight
>8 Psiforged Body
>9 Spring Attack
>12 Double Chakra

Pump Dex to use for both your natural attacks (count as light weapons so Finessable) and for Dissolving Spittle/Manticore Belt.
Basic idea is a guy who can sustainably do decent damage by teleporting around enemies and hitting them several times both ranged and melee, or you can consume a decent portion of your PP and do some burst. You can open combat with Greater Invisibility (Monk), hock a loogie, and then swift action teleport (are swift and immediate actions the same?) to punch em. Later on, teleports will lead to Full Attacks through Shadow Pounce and will stack with Sun School. It may also be worth it to pick up Snap Kick instead of Beast Strike to maximize number of attacks to take advantage of Sneak Attack.
I personally prefer Psychic Rogue for this setup but Rogue works fine too.
The Penetrating Strike Rogue variant gives up Trap Sense so you can still Sneak Attack those who are immune to SA for half damage.
Sun School requires Flurry of Blows but Decisive Strike is a FoB variant and lets you take a Full Round (full attack?) action to hit someone once and doubling your damage for the round. This then opens the possibility of Decisive Striking, then Swift Action teleporting and unloading a double damage Full Attack + Sun School + maybe Snap Kick.

Edit: Though it's fairly implied, I should note that you'll be REALLY GOOD at the ol' Rogue Schtick. You could also reshape the build to just focus on full attacks (Pounce from Psywar or something) but I like this goofy method.