PDA

View Full Version : How many would be interested in a 5e conversion of Heroes of Shadow?

Ravinsild
2017-09-01, 10:44 AM
Just curious how many people played 4e around here and what they thought of the Heroes of Shadow book. To me, it's probably my favorite Splatbook of all time. I made the Blackguard class but I was thinking about converting the big features of the book, that being the Executioner, Blackguard, Vampire and Binder class and the Vryloka, Revenant and Shade races.

I know the shade was considered weak and the vampire was too, so they may get minor buffs in the process of conversion. I have a few friends who are interested in pitching in.

Do you think there's much interest in a project like this?

Gryndle
2017-09-01, 11:14 AM
I would definitely be interested. I Heroes of Shadow and the Feywild were my two favorite splats from 4E

Ravinsild
2017-09-01, 11:30 AM
I would definitely be interested. I Heroes of Shadow and the Feywild were my two favorite splats from 4E

Agreed both were probably the best books they came out with. I've already done the Blackguard and have rough drafts of The Shade and The Revenant, and my friend has a version of the Shade himself and the Vryloka.