PDA

View Full Version : New game new idea kinda

Hunterx
2017-09-06, 08:01 AM
Build ideas

LN paladin 4 Hexblade 4 marshal 1 monk 2 Tatooed monk 9 ( using belle flower, lion, X X tattoos)

LN paladin 3 Hexblade 3 ranger 4 marshal 1 tattooed monk 9 ( again using bellflower and lion)

Last idea
Marshal 1 Tatooed monk 5 ( how I finish no clue)

Books are limited will list if really want.

weckar
2017-09-06, 08:12 AM
Sooo what is in fact the point of this thread?

Hunterx
2017-09-06, 08:36 AM
Sooo what is in fact the point of this thread?

Oooops was looking for ideas. It is a new game and want to start to lay foundation for a build that is the face but can still be good in combat.

Right now only lv2 so lots of time just looking for ideas

Book there is no unearthed arcana and none other of the other good ones like the one with crusader and the like in it. No complete champion orBOED BOVD so that is pretty much it . No magazines either.

ExLibrisMortis
2017-09-06, 09:20 AM
Paladin 4/hexblade 4 doesn't seem that useful. I'd go with paladin 6/hexblade 2, paladin 2/hexblade 2, or just paladin 8. Arcane Resistance is good, but you'll have high enough saves with just paladin, and the special mount + extra spells are quite nice.

Menzath
2017-09-06, 12:28 PM
You have Cwar available, what about ph2 or champions of ruin, some good spells and feats for divine casters in thems books.

If either are on the table, or neither I would get complete divine and go sacred fist.
That's if you really want the face beating of monk and paladin rolled into one.

Hunterx
2017-09-06, 03:25 PM
You have Cwar available, what about ph2 or champions of ruin, some good spells and feats for divine casters in thems books.

If either are on the table, or neither I would get complete divine and go sacred fist.
That's if you really want the face beating of monk and paladin rolled into one.

PH2 yes Ruins no

Divine yes, but the tattoos that names add Cha to any ability score including Cha and lion gives me smite anything number of times a day per number of tattoos.

The Hexblade is for mettle and the monk levels are to get evasion and two of the three feats needed for tattoo.