PDA

View Full Version : Mutants & Masterminds 2nd: Medieval "Brew Master" Help

PangolinPie
2017-09-06, 06:22 PM
So I'm planning a game using the Warriors and Warlocks supplement as a base but also integrating a lot of content from core M&M for kind of a medieval superheroes type concept.

One of my players wants to do a "brew master" type character who can create various potions and elixirs for different effects like healing, buffing, temporary super power like abilities or offensive uses like explosives, acid, etc. He'd start out with maybe one offensive and one buffing/healing "recipe" and could learn new ones as he levels.

I already know how to set up the array with what powers to utilize but I'm having difficulty figuring out how to apply the limits/flaws of needing to use material components to mix the various cocktails and then having it be based on item creation with limited uses. Like depending on how big of a batch he makes and the size of the container being used, it could be one drink and it's gone or multiple swigs until depleted.

If anyone also has some generic list of fantasy/medieval themed ingredients for potions/alchemy that I could use to create the various recipes for him to use that would also be useful.