PDA

View Full Version : Rules Q&A Warlock regaining spell slots and multi-classing...

samcifer
2017-09-08, 06:00 PM
So the Warlock regains all their spell slots on a rest whether it's a long or short one, but what if they multi-class into sorcerer or bard? Do they regain all spell slots of all classes they know, or only regain the warlock spell slots?

Varlon
2017-09-08, 06:04 PM
Only warlock.

Chugger
2017-09-08, 06:34 PM
Yeah, I think when you multi as a lock you have to keep those slots "separate" and designate when you are using those - as opposed to say a sorc slot.

And I once read whether a lock spell can be cast using a sorc slot but have by now completely forgotten the answer. Someone pls tell us if a multi sorlock can use a sorc slot to cast a lock spell. Thanks much.

(also remember your lock slots are tied to your lock level, not your sorc level)

Millstone85
2017-09-08, 07:10 PM
And I once read whether a lock spell can be cast using a sorc slot but have by now completely forgotten the answer. Someone pls tell us if a multi sorlock can use a sorc slot to cast a lock spell. Thanks much.Yes, you can cast a lock spell with a sorc slot or a sorc spell with a lock slot.