PDA

View Full Version : "Evil/corrupting" Reanimation

jangartharn1
2017-09-09, 02:57 PM
Hey all, so in a campaign I run, the main antagonist, is trying to resurrect a powerful warrior, who was said to be "undefeatable" but, he was paragon of light and hope, giving his life in the end, to put a stop to a great and terrible war about 3,000 or so years before the current campaign. So I wanted to ask, if there is a higher level spell/way, for said antagonist, to reanimate this powerful warrior, and bind him/dominate him under his will, anyone who could help me out with this predicament, would be most appreciated, thanks all! :smallsmile:

Sigreid
2017-09-09, 03:20 PM
Hey all, so in a campaign I run, the main antagonist, is trying to resurrect a powerful warrior, who was said to be "undefeatable" but, he was paragon of light and hope, giving his life in the end, to put a stop to a great and terrible war about 3,000 or so years before the current campaign. So I wanted to ask, if there is a higher level spell/way, for said antagonist, to reanimate this powerful warrior, and bind him/dominate him under his will, anyone who could help me out with this predicament, would be most appreciated, thanks all! :smallsmile:

Necromancer using create undead to create a deathknight and his necromancer function to bind it to his will permanently?

Malifice
2017-09-09, 04:25 PM

You run the campaign?

Just use the spell called DM fiat. A long lost ancient high magic ritual.