PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Pathfinder Homebrew Tank Class - Enforcer (1-20, feedback welcome.)

Plaguemask
2017-09-10, 09:09 AM
I was thinking during night, what would an actual, viable tank be in Pathfinder? I was thinking, testing combos (Knight/Fighter/Paladin, Dwarven Defender from 3,5, etc.) And I just couldn't come up with something actually viable, and I eventually found out why.
1. Lack of health. Health Is a difficult thing to come by in Pathfinder, surprisingly. There's very few non-homebrewed or third party ways to permanently increase your health outside of just plain pumping your health stat (Con, Cha If you're undead.) or taking the Toughness feat. To further this problem, the D8 Is the most common health dice in the game (With D10 coming after.) And D12 Is extremely rare.
2. Lack of incentive. Why play a tank? Just play a fighter and dish out heavy damage and you'll be the focus of their attacks. This works on early levels (1-6) and then It starts dropping off drastically. (Take a look at this Clockwork Soldier as an example: http://www.d20pfsrd.com/bestiary/monster-listings/constructs/clockwork/clockwork-soldier He's hitting at a +18 on that first hit and he gets two. Nasty, even If I purposefully grabbed a weak monster from the CR6 category.)
3. Lack of tools - There's a feat that lets you 'taunt' an enemy and subject them to a really weak will save to beat on you for one round. MEH.

All of these come together to really make playing any sort of tank unfun / just plain out impossible.
So I've got a class idea to fix It.
I present to you, The Enforcer.

Alignment: Any.

Hit Die: d12.

Starting Wealth: 6d6 x 10 gp (average 180gp.) In addition, each character begins play with an outfit worth 10 gp or less.

Class Skills
The Enforcer's class skills are Climb (Str), Craft (Int), Handle Animal (Cha), Heal (Wis), Intimidate (Cha), Knowledge (dungeoneering) (Int), Knowledge (engineering) (Int), Knowledge (nobility) (Int), Knowledge (history) (Int), Profession (Wis), Perception (Wis), Sense Motive (Wis), Ride (Dex), Survival (Wis), and Swim (Str).

Skill Ranks Per Level: 4 + Int modifier.

All Enforcer abilities are [Extrodinary] unless specified otherwise.

Level
BAB
Fort
Will
Reflex
Specials

+1
+2
+1
+0
Protective Presence, Toughness, Bonus Defensive Feat, Shield Another, Rally Pool, Rally.

+1
+3
+2
+0
Rallying Presence, Bodyguard, Intercept, Bonus Defensive Feat.

+2
+3
+2
+1
Teamwork Feat, Shared Experience, Sacrifice, Rally.

+3
+4
+2
+1
Banner, Swift Interception.

+3
+4
+3
+1
Provoking Presence.

+4
+5
+3
+2
Bonus Defensive Feat, Rally.

+5
+5
+4
+2
Teamwork Feat, Greater Presence.

+6/+1
+6
+4
+2
Greater Rallying Presence, Fast Interception.

+6/+1
+7
+5
+3
Rally, Protection.

+7/+2
+7
+5
+3
Bonus Defensive Feat, Greater Rally.

+8/+3
+8
+6
+3
Teamwork Feat, Greater Banner.

+9/+4
+9
+6
+4
Rally, Swarm Tactic.

+9/+4
+9
+7
+4
Last Stand.

+10/+5
+10
+7
+4
Bonus Defensive Feat, Unwavering Banner.

+11/+6/+1
+10
+8
+5
Teamwork Feat, Rally.

+12/+7/+2
+10
+8
+5
Stand Your Ground.

+12/+7/+2
+11
+8
+5
Firm Presence.

+13/+8/+3
+11
+9
+6

+14/+9/+4
+12
+9
+6
Teamwork Feat, Shielded Defense.

+15+10+5
+12
+9
+6
Bonus Defensive Feat, Grand Rally, Steel Skin, Adamanatine Blood.

The Enforcer Is trained in Simple and Martial weapons, and one exotic of her choice.
She Is trained in Light, Medium and Heavy armor, and all shields except Tower Shields.
Starting age Is Trained.

Abilities:
Protective Presence gives all allies that can see the Enforcer a Morale Bonus to AC equal to the Enforcer's Charisma modifier. This can not exceeed the characters Enforcer Level.
At first level, the Enforcer gains Toughness as a bonus feat.
At first and second level, and every 4 levels thereafter, the Enforcer may choose any Defensive Feat he qualifies for. See: http://www.d20pfsrd.com/extras/community-creations/aliga-s-lab/feat-lists/defensive-feats/
Shield Another adds your shield's AC to adjacent allies "Dodge" bonus. (+2 Shield AC = +2 Dodge AC.) If you're not using a Shield, add a max of +1 AC to Dodge instead.
At first level, the Enforcer gains a Rally Pool. See below for your possible rallies. You gain an amount of Rallies equal to 1+ Your Charisma Modifier. This increases by +1 on level 3, 6, 9, 12, 15, 18, 20.
At first and third level, and every 3 Levels thereafter, the Enforcer gains a new Rally. See below.

2:
Rallying Presence Is an aura with a range of 20'ft (+10 Per armor category worn. 30 on Medium, 40 on Heavy.) It gives allies in range +1 to Attack and a +1 to Damage. This increases to +2 / +2 on level 6 and every 4 levels thereafter. (+1/+1 on Level 2, +2/+2 on 6, +3/+3 on 10, +4/+4 on 14, +5/+5 on 18.) You do not gain bonuses that specify 'allies'. This Is a Morale bonus.
Bodyguard lets the Enforcer take the attack of an adjacent ally after the roll Is made but before the results are revealed. You can use this ability up to your Charisma Modifier per day.
On second level, the Enforcer can Intercept an enemy attack within his movement speed, provoking an AoO from an enemy but stopping him in his tracks. You can use this once per combat.
On second level, the Enforcer gains a Bonus Defensive Feat.

3:
On third level, the Enforcer gains a Teamwork Feat that he qualifies for.
Shared Experience. The Enforcer has fought many battles and knows how to quickly apply any teamwork feat he knows (Only one can be active at a time. This increases to 2 on level 9, and 3 on level 18.) to adjacent allies.
Sacrifice. As a free action, the Enforcer may choose to fully intercept and take any critical strike meant for a teammate within his run range. The Enforcer may do this as much as he wishes to.

4:
At fourth level, as a Full-Round Action, the Enforcer may choose to hoist a Banner. The banner increases all morale bonuses he's giving by +1, and gives all allies that can see It +1 Will and Fortitude.
The Enforcer may choose to swiftly intercept an attack, retaining his dodge bonus to AC and can do It just before an attack Is made within his range. This Is an increase to Intercept.

5:
Provoking Presence. This functions like Rallying Presence, in terms of range and affects enemies. This Is a mind-altering effect that provokes enemies, taunting them to attack you. The save Is 10+Cha Mod+Level.

6:

7:
Teamwork Feat.
Greater Presence. The range of your Presence increases by +20'ft.

8:
Greater Rallying Presence. Rallying Presence now increases your allies' effective caster level by +2. This Is a morale bonus. If they do not have an equivelance of a caster level, instead give them +12 HP.
Using Fast Interception no longer provokes an AoO from your enemy, merely stopping them in their track and ending their turn.

9:
Rally.
Protection: Your AC Increases by +1 per adjacent ally.

10:
Bonus Defensive Feat.
Greater Rally: Select a Greater Rally.

11:
Teamwork Feat.
Greater Banner: Banner Is now a swift action, and gives all allies +2 to all saves, +10 SR, and +2 on all morale bonuses he gives.

12:
Rally.
Swarm Tactics: The Enforcer gains the highest BAB for an adjacent ally. If all BABs are equal, insead give adjacent allies +2 to attack.

13:
Last Stand: When reduced beneath negative Hitpoints, instead of falling unconcious or dying, the Enforcer may choose to keep fighting up until -100 HP. If these damage exceeds his Con score, they can not be healed, and the Enforcer immediatly dies after combat Is over.

14:
Bonus Defensive Feat.
Unwavering Banner: Your banner gives your allies (Including you.) within sight 25 SR, and increases all morale bonuses you're giving them by +3 and their saves to +4 total.

15:
Teamwork Feat.
Rally.

16:
Stand Your Ground. The Enforcer can not be bullrushed or forcefully moved from his position by force. His adjacent allies gains a +10 to CMD.

17:
Firm Presence Is an improvement upon Provoking Presence. All enemies that fail their saves are immediatly demoralized, shaken and take a -5 on all saves.

18:

19:
Teamwork Feat.
Shielded Defense: lets the Enforcer select one friendly target. Upon doing this, as long as said target remains within move distance, she Is considered to be Shielded by the Enforcer, giving her Total Cover and AC equal to the Enforcer's shield bonus.

20:
Bonus Defense Feat.
Steel Skin.
Adamantine Blood.
Grand Rally.
Steel Skin gives the Enforcer DR equal to his HD. This DR Is /-Epic.
Adamantine Blood makes the Enforcer immune to any bleed, poison or death effect, and gives him Fast Healing 15.
Select one Grand Rally.

Rallies are level-locked. Level 1 Rallies can be taken on level 1 and above, level 3 can be taken on 3 or above, 6 on 6 and above, 12 on 12 and above, 18 on 18 and above.
Rallies are a standard action to activate and a free to change, however, changing a Rallying Effect still uses up a Rallying Point.
Level 1 Rallies
- Minor Strength - Give allies within 30'ft +2 Strength.
- Rallied Attack - Give allies within 120'ft +1 to Attack.
- Minor Dodge - Give allies, including you, +1 Dodge AC.
- Inspiring Cry - All allies within hearing distance gets to reroll one roll this battle.
Level 3 Rallies
- Bolster - Give all allies +5 CMD and CMB.
- Lead the Assault - Give all allies *behind* or *next to* you +5'ft of Reach and +2 to Hit.
- Synchronized Charge - When activating this, all allies gains a +2 on their attacks and damage when charging, and they do not lose AC.
Level 6 Rallies
- Flurry of Steel - Adjacent allies gains an additional attack at their lowest BAB. This does not stack with effect such as Haste.
- Nerves of Steel - Allies within 60'ft gains a +5 to Will and Fortitude to resist poison and Fear effects.
- Health in Merit - Allies within 60'ft gains an additional 2D6 Health from any healing effect.
Level 12 Rallies
- Never-ending Assault - If adjacent allies use all their actions to attack, they may choose to keep attacking at a -2 per succesful attack until they miss.
- Thirst for Blood - Allies within 60'ft heal 2D8+Their Con+Your Charisma every time they strike a target.
- Hook, Line and Sinker - Allies gain a +10 to Bluff when used in a combat-oriented manner such as bluffing an attack. If they succesfully bait an attack, they may immediatly AoO their opponent.
- Face Me Like a Man! - Enemies within 200'ft are forced down onto the ground to face the Enforcer in melee. The save for this Is equal to Provoking Presence, however, It Is not a mind-affecting ability.
Level 18 Rallies
- Eternal Spirit - Upon being reduced to 0 or less Hit Points, the Enforcer may choose to activate 1 Rally of each level.
- Last Man Standing - All allies within 30'ft benefits from Last Stand the same way the Enforcer does.
- Passive Regeneration - Allies within 60'ft are healed by an amount equal to the Enforcer's level per round. This Is a supernatural ability.

Greater Rally, 10
-Bonesnapper- Allies within 60'ft has their critical range increased by 2. (18-20 becomes 16-20.) This Is a permanent, passive effect that stacks with any other critical abilities.
-Hardened Bones- Allies within 120'ft feel as tough as steel. They can not be Critically Hit normally. Instead, an enemy must confirm the critical hit twice and If either fail, the attack deals normal damage.

Grand Rally, 20
-Final Stand- The Enforcer can not die as long as an ally Is alive, and damage past his con score can be healed, even If he's at -99 HP from Last Stand.
-Grand Finalé- Once per Combat, the Enforcer may choose to activate this. All enemies within 120'ft must succeed a Reflex, Fort and Will save or take 10D6 Force Damage, become Nausuated, and become Frightened. These bypass normal immunities to these abilities. This Is an Extrodinary effect.

-
And there you have It, The Enforcer in all of his/her glory. Criticism Is welcome. I'll look forward to see If anyone plays this character and how they feel It Is balanced. The power level I was aiming for was low T2 or high T3, even in high levels.

aimlessPolymath
2017-09-10, 04:47 PM
As a tanky paladin, this made me a little happy, but also a little sad.

A piece-by-piece review, in low detail:
Your use of a Clockwork Soldier is an odd example- it doesn't seem that weak? It's a pure bruiser which deals out damage as it's sole contribution to a fight, so it logically has rather good damage? A random click on the CR 6 section gives me the Stroke Lad, with a +8 bonus, and the average is around +10 on the first attack. (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1E2-s8weiulPoBQjdI05LBzOUToyoZIdSsLKxHAvf8F8/edit#gid=3)

Proficiencies look nice- I like the bonus exotic weapon.
L1:
Protective Presence- is that supposed to be Charisma bonus? Because otherwise, you might as well just make the bonus = the Enforcer's level. It's also a massive, massive bonus, on an atypical stat, which encourages MAD.
Shield Another just feels redundant on top of it.
I'll take a look at the Rallies later if I feel like it.
This level feels pretty front-loaded- martials rarely need more than the ability to swing their weapon and Power Attack to be relevant at this level.

L2:
An aura! Surprisingly, if you're wearing less, it's less powerful? I might change it to static range- 20-30 ft is traditional. We're already running into name collisions, too- this has a similar name to Rally, and has similar effects, but isn't a Rally.
Bodyguard is another name collision, with the feat that I always take.
Intercept is a bit confusing. Reminiscent of Combat Patrol, I guess? 1/Combat is a rare restriction to see.
Another feat is nice...

L3:
Teamwork feats, sure?
Sharing them is also nice, but bunching up is often pretty bad.
Sacrifice is really strange, since you don't actually have to use it, and due to your mass of hit points, you will often want attacks against your allies to be crits so that you can save them from dying.

L4:
Banner: Make all your bonuses bigger? Okay, but somewhat boring.
I'm not entirely sure how Interrupt changes at this level, since I didn't know you didn't have your Dex bonus, or when?

L5:
Provoking Presence: Hurrah! You can actually tank now! The definition of "taunting" is somewhat vague, though. Also, the save DC is overscaled- it should be 10 + 1/2 level + Cha, to bring it in line with other abilities.

L6:
More stuff you had. New kind of Rally is nice, tho

L7:
Buffs to stuff you had.

L8:
Bizarre buff to CL?
I still don't really understand how interruption works at baseline.

L9:
More buffs to bunching up, meh.

12:
A conditional buff to attacks is nice.

13:
An ability that only matters when you die is pretty bad, especially if it doesn't actually save you.

16:
I like this.

17:
Very nice, very nasty debuff.

19:
Finally, some range, let your allies off the leash a bit.

20:
This feels a bit overloaded- maybe move some things down in level a bit?

General notes:
There's an odd mix of ranges in the abilities- some have range "you can see them", some have a specified range which varies based on your armor, some of them work only on adjacent allies, some of them have range dependent on your move speed, some of them have range dependent on your run range, and it seems like each rally has its own range? Cleaning that up would be my first move.

Second, this class seems to be, to put it lightly, very very overpowered at what it does, while being near-useless out of combat or against anything other than attacks.
It has, by, say, level 11:
-Around +10 to AC from Protective Presence to everyone. Having one of these standing around, looking at your army, doing nothing, makes them an invulnerable force.
-Adjacent allies have around +5 to AC on top of that, from you holding a shield
-Allies within a moderate range have +3 to attack and damage.
-Either +2 to CL or +12 to hit points to allies.
-As a swift action (aka: nothing), you increase most of those bonuses by two, and also give +2 to all saves, 10 SR (aka nothing for level-appropriate enemies).
Like, four or five extra feats?

The abilities of this class work together very synergistically and powerfully to prevent your allies from ever being hit by attack rolls, but outside that role, it has fairly little to actively do. Rallies are a nice aura feature, but using them boils down to turning one of them on and standing around while your allies do the work.

Your matchups are amazing against physical combatants, who will be essentially disabled by you, but terrible against mages, who have loads of save DCs to throw at you, at which point you can do pretty much nothing other than Banner.

Changes to make:
I would move the class away from passive auras, and more towards activated abilities. The following are some example ideas:
-A "counterspell" equivalent which lets you ready an action against activated abilities to grant a saving throw bonus
-An ability which applies a penalty to attack rolls against creatures who are not you
-A penalty to the check to cast defensively for enemies who you threaten
-Stand Still (the 3.5 feat), so you can lock down people
-Replace the "within move range" abilities with the ability to move adjacent to an ally as an immediate action, expending movement as normal
I would also cut some of the defensive AC bonuses, dropping either the shield bonus or the presence from level 1.
Finally, I would take a good, hard, look at the Rallies, and try to make them more consistent with each other in terms of flavor and function.

dsollen
2017-09-10, 05:37 PM
I pretty much second everything polymath already said.  The biggest need here is to tone down some of the melee countermeasures while building up more anti-caster abilities.  Othewrise he will be unbelievably powerful at low level, and near worthless at later levels where spells rule the game.

I would suggest some ability to increase ally saves.  To keep it from being too powerful I'd suggest it be toggleable,The enforcer can boost AC or saves but not both, or otherwise he must sacrifice some of his anti-melee to gain more anti-magic for a given fight.  I'd also consider building in some baseline ability to gain a temporary boost to his own saves if he is t anking spells, perhaps buy sacrificing his own HP to resisting abilities he has tanked.

His taunting aura is good, but potentially annoying to work with.  I could imagine having to role against the aura for every  enemy could slow the game down slightly.  It also makes all his taunting power based off of one ability, if someone is immune to will saves he's not much of a tank.  As already suggested I'd consider adding a decrease to attack rolls against anyone other then him while also scaling back on the aura to make him about as good at drawing fire, but not have it all tied to one effect.  Alternatively depending on how much anti-magic power you give him perhaps have a free-action taunt on *one* character at a time, to avoid constant rolling will saves for enemy parties and  require a bit more planning on the part of your en forcer.

Plaguemask
2017-09-11, 09:40 AM
As a tanky paladin, this made me a little happy, but also a little sad.

A piece-by-piece review, in low detail:
Your use of a Clockwork Soldier is an odd example- it doesn't seem that weak? It's a pure bruiser which deals out damage as it's sole contribution to a fight, so it logically has rather good damage? A random click on the CR 6 section gives me the Stroke Lad, with a +8 bonus, and the average is around +10 on the first attack. (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1E2-s8weiulPoBQjdI05LBzOUToyoZIdSsLKxHAvf8F8/edit#gid=3)

Proficiencies look nice- I like the bonus exotic weapon.
L1:
Protective Presence- is that supposed to be Charisma bonus? Because otherwise, you might as well just make the bonus = the Enforcer's level. It's also a massive, massive bonus, on an atypical stat, which encourages MAD.
This level feels pretty front-loaded- martials rarely need more than the ability to swing their weapon and Power Attack to be relevant at this level.

L2:
An aura! Surprisingly, if you're wearing less, it's less powerful? I might change it to static range- 20-30 ft is traditional. We're already running into name collisions, too- this has a similar name to Rally, and has similar effects, but isn't a Rally.
Intercept is a bit confusing. Reminiscent of Combat Patrol, I guess? 1/Combat is a rare restriction to see.
Another feat is nice...

L3:
Teamwork feats, sure?
Sacrifice is really strange, since you don't actually have to use it, and due to your mass of hit points, you will often want attacks against your allies to be crits so that you can save them from dying.

L4:
I'm not entirely sure how Interrupt changes at this level, since I didn't know you didn't have your Dex bonus, or when?

L5:
Provoking Presence: Hurrah! You can actually tank now! The definition of "taunting" is somewhat vague, though. Also, the save DC is overscaled- it should be 10 + 1/2 level + Cha, to bring it in line with other abilities.

L6:
More stuff you had. New kind of Rally is nice, tho

L7:
Buffs to stuff you had.

L8:
Bizarre buff to CL?

L9:
More buffs to bunching up, meh.

12:
A conditional buff to attacks is nice.

13:
An ability that only matters when you die is pretty bad, especially if it doesn't actually save you.

16:
I like this.

17:
Very nice, very nasty debuff.

19:
Finally, some range, let your allies off the leash a bit.

20:
This feels a bit overloaded- maybe move some things down in level a bit?

General notes:
There's an odd mix of ranges in the abilities- some have range "you can see them", some have a specified range which varies based on your armor, some of them work only on adjacent allies, some of them have range dependent on your move speed, some of them have range dependent on your run range, and it seems like each rally has its own range? Cleaning that up would be my first move.

Second, this class seems to be, to put it lightly, very very overpowered at what it does, while being near-useless out of combat or against anything other than attacks.
It has, by, say, level 11:
-Around +10 to AC from Protective Presence to everyone. Having one of these standing around, looking at your army, doing nothing, makes them an invulnerable force.
-Adjacent allies have around +5 to AC on top of that, from you holding a shield
-Allies within a moderate range have +3 to attack and damage.
-Either +2 to CL or +12 to hit points to allies.
-As a swift action (aka: nothing), you increase most of those bonuses by two, and also give +2 to all saves, 10 SR (aka nothing for level-appropriate enemies).
Like, four or five extra feats?

The abilities of this class work together very synergistically and powerfully to prevent your allies from ever being hit by attack rolls, but outside that role, it has fairly little to actively do. Rallies are a nice aura feature, but using them boils down to turning one of them on and standing around while your allies do the work.

Your matchups are amazing against physical combatants, who will be essentially disabled by you, but terrible against mages, who have loads of save DCs to throw at you, at which point you can do pretty much nothing other than Banner.

Changes to make:
I would move the class away from passive auras, and more towards activated abilities. The following are some example ideas:
-A "counterspell" equivalent which lets you ready an action against activated abilities to grant a saving throw bonus
-An ability which applies a penalty to attack rolls against creatures who are not you
-A penalty to the check to cast defensively for enemies who you threaten
-Stand Still (the 3.5 feat), so you can lock down people
-Replace the "within move range" abilities with the ability to move adjacent to an ally as an immediate action, expending movement as normal
I would also cut some of the defensive AC bonuses, dropping either the shield bonus or the presence from level 1.
Finally, I would take a good, hard, look at the Rallies, and try to make them more consistent with each other in terms of flavor and function.

I understand what you mean.
To bring up the first, with Clockwork Soldier as an example, on the same level most things tend to have spellcasting, DR10/, defensive abilities and be in general a hell to fight.
Example: http://www.d20pfsrd.com/bestiary/monster-listings/outsiders/demon/babau
vs one of the weaker things on CR6,
http://www.d20pfsrd.com/bestiary/monster-listings/magical-beasts/hydra/cryohydra
But on the same coin you have all of these monsters; http://www.d20pfsrd.com/bestiary/monster-listings/humanoids/giants/troll/troll-advanced
http://www.d20pfsrd.com/bestiary/monster-listings/oozes/tear-of-burning-flame
http://www.d20pfsrd.com/bestiary/monster-listings/outsiders/demon/demon-incubus
http://www.d20pfsrd.com/bestiary/monster-listings/undead/deathweb
http://www.d20pfsrd.com/bestiary/monster-listings/magical-beasts/death-worm (8D6 Acid Damage breath attack.)
http://www.d20pfsrd.com/bestiary/monster-listings/outsiders/daemons/ceustodaemon

I agree with most of what you said,
Protective Presence Is your Charisma Modifier up to your level. So at most +1 at level 1, and at most +5 at level 5.
I was hesitant to even add Shield Another, I'll probably remove It.

Another feat is nice...

With Rallying Presence however, the point Is that as you level up, the ability scales outside of the levels. You start with light armor, It has 20. You work your way into medium, It has 30, and into heavy so It has 40. I guess I'll just make It a static 30.

Sorry for the thing with Bodyguard, I didn't actually know that was a feat :P. I oftentimes play skill monkeys so :/.

Intercept Is another one that I wasn't quite sure about. Usually when moving out of threatened squares at your full speed (and through them, provoking AoOs), you lose your Dexterity bonus to AC. This lets you act on an opponent's turn. Let's build a simple scenario, you're fighting someone, the enemy orc barbarian moves for your squishy elf ranger. You Intercept, triggering an AoO from the guy you ran from and the guy you ran into. When you run into him, he stops in his tracks and has to AoO you. (I guess this could work well with dipping levels of Swashbuckler.) So you're just tanking without actually doing the equivelance of taunting.

Teamwork feats, sure?

Yep, bunching up with the teamwork feats. I know It's pretty bad to bunch up, but If I just let all my allies have teamwork feats that the Enforcer had, well, that'd skyrocket his early game power even higher. I'll consider It though.

Explaiend earlier, when moving out of threatened squares you take AoOs and lose your dex - I probably explained It poorly with the class (I was quite tired when I made It.)

With Provoking Pressence I understand your worry about It 'overscaling.' In reality, you need to make It quite high for It to actually be worth even having. If It's a save that enemies make 40, 50, 60% of the times, It's just going to nerf the Enforcer's already kinda weak late-game capabilties. I'll think about It though, just got a bombshell dropped on me as I was writing this and I'mma get sorta busy.

Bizarre buff to CL?

The buff to CL was meant to help the casters you had in the party - I was originally planning to roll SR 15 into It as well but decided against It.

Last Stand Is pretty bad as It Is. It actually used to just not let you die until combat was over but that's even more OP than the class already was.
Last Stand Is meant to be exactly that though - Your last stand. At that point you're already dead and so Is probably most of your team so you just get 1 last shot to be awesome.

Thanks.

And yeah, on level 20 It's sort of front loaded. Considering putting only Grand Rally as his 20th level (Plus the bonus defensive feat.) I'll consider moving them down a bit.

And I'll look into changing the auras into a more baseline thing - The different ranges were meant to assist different kind of characters. 120'ft lets your archer get a piece of the cake, 60'ft lets your casters, 30'ft lets your melees.

Furthermore, If something specifies that your allies gains a bonus, but It doesn't specify that you as well gains a bonus, you don't gain the bonus - Only your allies.