PDA

View Full Version : Player Help [optimizaion too] 3.5 the ultimate cleric (imo)

jdizzlean
2017-09-12, 04:21 AM
So i have a cleric built that i plan on progressing cleric 3, church inquisitor 6, and then I dunno

https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1160404

I looked at shadowbane inquisitor, but i'd have to take a 1 lvl dip of rogue somewhere.

i just read a really cool class called Knight of the Raven from the Ravenloft expedition which would be a nice addition as well.

I took Law and Destruction Domains at creation, would gain Inquisition domain from CI, and then Sun domain from KotR.

I haven't started playing this yet, my druid is still alive for the moment, so there is time to plan and make changes for just in case...

I've toyed w/ adding the Saint Template on at some point as well, which is a +2 LA, so maybe the build would be cleric 3, church inquisitor 6, Knight of the raven 9, and saint somewhere in there. Is this a realistic path, and what would you do build wise to complement the build? I can rearrange the stats, but i have to keep the rolls I have in place.

I plan on being a melee beatstick, not a mounted knight.

Darrin
2017-09-12, 06:36 AM
Are you worshipping a particular deity or pantheon? Knight of the Raven is somewhat non-denominational, but Destruction doesn't tend to appear that often in Lawful Good portfolios.

jdizzlean
2017-09-12, 06:47 AM
I'm going St. Cuthbert, joining the scales of balance.

Thematically it's a Judge Dredd riff, "I am the Law!"