PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Starfinder: Is Positive and Negative energy around?

Briton
2017-09-12, 01:20 PM
Hey all, not sure if this is the right place to put this, so if this is the wrong place I will move it.

But with the recent release of starfinder, I've only been able to scrape up some knowledge, especially with the use of the website www.starfindersrd.com. But in my research, I've noticed something is missing:

Positive and Negative Energy.

Is it still around? I would assume so, but mystics don't have any mention about it when healing allies, and the lack of mention of it in the GLOSSARY section makes me think it no longer exists.

Am I missing something?

Ilorin Lorati
2017-09-12, 01:31 PM
There are still spells (death ward) and weapon fusions (disruptive) that speak specifically of positive and negative energy, so they definitely still exist. I would assume that because there are planned to be fully undead PC races, that at the very least Mystic Cure isn't meant to be either - or is meant to flexibly determine the type when cast.

legomaster00156
2017-09-12, 10:52 PM
Seeing as Starfinder (at least its core setting) is the same setting as Pathfinder's Golarion, just in the future, everything that exists in Pathfinder also exists in Starfinder in some form.

khadgar567
2017-09-13, 01:16 AM
Its in the proper place mate i asked mod before the release