View Full Version : The Return of the Cyborg

Lord Magtok
2007-08-13, 12:32 AM
A small black ship sails through the cool night sky of the Town. It appears to be a flying saucer, though it has a bunch of modifications and the paintjob seems to have been designed to look evil, as it is a mixture of black, red, and gray. The word AMEN is painted along the sides in red, and in a big bold font so that anyone can see it from a few yards away.

The ship comes to a halt in a peaceful little meadow, with a trio of metal legs unfolding to hold up the saucer as a dramatic and slightly unneccessary puff of smoke descends from the bottom of the saucer. A solitary humanoid figure emerges, hidden from view by the aforementioned puff of smoke.

When the humanoid climbs out of the starfighter, it's nature is still a bit of a mystery. A black hood and robes keep the figure's face and body out of sight, but a small red glow can be seen within the hood, where the beings eye would be.

The person pulls out a small device, and sets it on top of the saucer. It instantly vanishes from sight, and only a magical thing like True sight or accidently walking into it will allow anyone to detect it.

After doing that, the person pulls out a map, and begins heading toward the Town, quietly singing The Battle Hymn of the Republic, with one minor change to the lyrics.

Mine eyes have seen the glory of the coming of the Lord;
He is trampling out the vintage where the grapes of Rex are stored;
He hath loosed the fateful lightning of His terrible swift sword;
His truth is marching on.
Glory! Glory! Hallelujah! Glory! Glory! Hallelujah!
Glory! Glory! Hallelujah! His truth is marching on!

PirateMonk
2007-08-13, 10:42 PM
A rift opens and an image of PM appears. The image appears deadtimed, however.

Lord Magtok
2007-08-13, 10:45 PM
Magtok appears next to the deadtimed image, and goes back into the saucer.

Damnit. I so badly wanted to kill Rex's magical powers. And to be there when he dies. Meh, at least I got him with the bullet. He's doomed now.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-13, 11:16 PM
Vespe appears right next to Magtok.

Oooh. Flyin' Saucer. Can I please destroy some buildings with it? Pllleeeeeassse? *puppy dog eyes*

Lord Magtok
2007-08-13, 11:23 PM
Magtok descends from the ship with a sigh.

Alright, fine. Just don't let anything happen to her. Those Furons really hate humans, and I doubt they'd let me get another saucer if I end up blwoing up this one.

Seeing as Vespe will be taking the saucer for a spin, Magtok sets up a tent with anti-scrying and invisibility abilities, and decides to go to sleep.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-13, 11:26 PM
Weeeeeee!
Vespe hops in the saucer and flies off to the Streets thread to wreak some random destruction.

Lord Magtok
2007-08-14, 09:24 PM
Magtok wakes up, and wonders where Vespe put the saucer. He silently commends the bard-barian for not coming back to him with an armada of cops on his tail, and uses his wormhole to warp to the tavern.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-14, 09:54 PM
((The saucer is in Hangar Bay 8 at the new Town base.))