PDA

View Full Version : Ideas for a ToA character?

NecroDancer
2017-09-12, 07:31 PM
I'm almost finished with Curse of Strahd so I want to get a jump start on a character for Tomb of Annihilation. I have no idea what anyone else is playing so I want to make a character that can work in any party. So far I have this build in mind.

Chad Eagleland , Life Cleric.

Chad was born facing oppression as a half-orc, every day he was faced with ridicule and had very little economical options. However after a harsh voyage to a new land he discovered a cult of an unheard of god. This was the temple of the Eagle God known as Ahmerika. Chad joined this new religion which was lead by a priestess known as Lady Liberti. Chad now seeks to help spread this new religion among the people of Chult, whether or not he is successful will soon be determined.

I will basically play my character like the most stereotypical american ever but only really focusing on the good traits. Does anyone have any suggestions for any other characteristics or traits to add?

alchahest
2017-09-12, 07:35 PM
if you're focusing on the good parts maybe steer away from the super stereotypicalness.