PDA

View Full Version : Option to change avatar is missing entirely

Flashkannon
2017-09-13, 01:46 AM
Okay, this is going to sound a little silly, especially considering that I have an avatar set, but after looking through the Control Panel I have discovered that at least in my personal case, there is no available option to change my avatar.

Iruka
2017-09-13, 02:24 AM
Okay, this is going to sound a little silly, especially considering that I have an avatar set, but after looking through the Control Panel I have discovered that at least in my personal case, there is no available option to change my avatar.

I remember a "Control Panel", but right now I have no idea how to find it. :smallbiggrin:
Are you sure you are looking in the right place? I can change my avatar under Settings->General Settings and then scroll all the way down to "Miscellaneous Options".

Flashkannon
2017-09-13, 02:45 AM
I remember a "Control Panel", but right now I have no idea how to find it. :smallbiggrin:
Are you sure you are looking in the right place? I can change my avatar under Settings->General Settings and then scroll all the way down to "Miscellaneous Options".
All I have under Miscellaneous is "Attachments"

Edit: Or it doesn't appear under the actual side menu. Blugh, I found it and I feel like an idiot.