PDA

View Full Version : EBAN a desperate game of survival.

kaio999
2017-09-13, 11:13 AM
http://www.wirednewyork.com/images/manhattan/skyline/new_york_skyline3.jpg

Lives in New York City have been just like it have everywhere else. Just as violent, corrupt and chaotic like the endless list of other cities, which are considered ‘normal’ in today's society. The city, mostly filled with selfish and ignorant people with only and probably just a few kind hearted souls. But death still comes to both sorts regardless. Either from an accident, murder, or by claiming their own life; death still comes.
What happened next though, nobody can tell. One must just experience it themselves to learn about the one question everybody have been asking since the beginning of mankind. But would the answer truly be the one we sought after?

http://i.imgur.com/s8y2FLG.jpg

When each person is teleported they are greeted by three individuals already present. those who enter can make out their shapes and the room but the experiance is undeniably traumatic and they all sit around a strange metal ball blacker then onyx and their eyes indicate fear and confusion.
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRnwtOPiMGLPvIPCkQDVmqtklixW8ARA VEw1VC9AlvaTZxpbu7U https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTdfx_-Qh3yVzu1_Pbb8R273uljCvGWJo8e5tSAPjtK1EcLOU4kcg https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRCbdrBfmkbgg3fnRd9tYkZfFqSdfDX-SNlTytLfPxJhoVV9g-g

Describe your experiance, and your final death before coming in. The more bizarre the better, from there we just begin, if theres any rolls you want to make, or you have any questions ask in OOC and ill do it for you in private or you can just use the dice (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?536131-EBAN-rolls-(OWoD)&p=22379806#post22379806) area

Ezeze
2017-09-13, 02:34 PM
"Max!"

The smaller of the two girls, the one clutched protectively in her father's arms, had tears running down her face. "Max! Max!" she called, arms stretched out towards the big house with flames lapping out the windows and up the sides.

Meredith hated houses like this one. It was one of those new, open concept McMansions very popular in recent years. In Meredith's line of work 'new' translated to 'wood frame, vinyl veneer, very flammable' and 'open concept' translated to 'entirely lacking fire barriers, plenty of oxygen to feed a newly kindled flame.'

The house was out in the middle of nowhere, with big stretches of empty land in all directions. That was good, and that was bad. It was good because this was the only house burning, there was nothing else close enough to catch. It was bad because by the time someone noticed, and called the fire department, and Meredith and her team all arrived, the fire was unstoppable.

There was no hope to extinguish it, and that meant that Meredith and her crew had needed to go in and grab everyone, then haul them out.

She had found the smaller girl herself, and only just handed her to her father.

"Who is Max?" Meredith asked. Anyone left in that house was going to die.

"The dog-" he explained. "He's woke us all up, barking at the fire, but I haven't seen him."

Firefighters were not supposed to go back into burning houses for pets. Most deaths from fire were from smoke inhalation, but second most were from people running back in for pets. Pets panicked, and hid, and finding them was difficult and dangerous. Meredith knew she shouldn't go back into the building for Max.

Meredith went back into the building for Max.

She never found him. She heard the crack of the support beam too late. It fell. It crushed her legs. It pinned her there and that is where she died, screaming in agony until she couldn't breathe in the smoke.

Mirro9@
2017-09-13, 04:01 PM
Jason stared at the woman across the bar through the gloom and the building whiskey haze, and she stared back. She was intrigued, her type usually was but she was different. Because Jason chose her. She was unremarkable, dark hair and too much make up, maybe in her late 20's. But it was her eyes that did it for him. Her eyes said, "Come over and buy me a drink. I know you want me so come on over." ****ing bitch.

The next couple hours flew past as they drank. Jason was mostly silent studying her which was fine because she didn't seem to stop talking. When he figured she'd had enough he leaned in and shouted over the music, "Come on we're leaving." She looked up at him with a half smile, "Yes sir." He grabbed her hand and pulled her through the crowd and out the door.

He had to take her a few blocks before finding an alley that suited him but eventually he found the right one. "Come on in here." She looked at him through her own drinks fogging her mind, "Are you kidding, let's wait until we get back to my place." He put his hand on the back of her neck and stared into her eyes with an intensity that she mistook for lust. She wasn't entirely wrong. "I can't wait anymore." he says in a tone that brokes no argument. "Alright but let's make this quick." She says.

He's kissing and biting her neck roughly in the back of the alley, and as his body presses hers against the brick wall her body gyrates against him. His hand slides up her body and rests on her throat squeezing slowly tighter and harder. "Ease up cowboy." His response is a growing rumble deep in his chest as he growls, "Shut up." She starts struggling trying to push off the wall now. "Okay, youve had too much to drink im done with this." He slams her against the wall, "I decide when were done." She tries to struggle and Jason's hand grips tighter on her throat as he punches her once in the stomach with the other hand. She gasps and as the air leaves her lungs the hand cuts the air off from her spasming chest. Her hands fumble at her sides and Jason ignores it before she brings up her key chain and levels the small bottle of mace attached to it with his eyes and unleashes what feels like fire in his eyes. The heat hits Jason like a smack and he stumbles back rubbing at his eyes. The girl recovers quickly, to her credit, and races to the exit of the alley. His eyes burning and blurring Jason races after her. She's in arms reach and his world goes upside down. He tumbles and feels bones and joints snapping in sick odd angles.

Consciousness comes back. His vision is blurred through his one good eyes and his body feels like burning broken glass. The waves of pain crash over him but he can't move a muscle. He wants to scream and shout and rave but the words don't escape his mouth and instead race through his mind. "THAT ****ING BITCH!! I'LL KILL HER!! THIS IS HER FAULT, I SWEAR TO GOD I'LL KILL HER!!! ****ING ****...." His mind races in these venomous circles as his heart beat grows weaker and his mind slips, " I sWeaR. IF i gEt mY HANds oN..." and slowly he fades and the spark keeping him alive goes out.

Mirro9@
2017-09-13, 09:32 PM
His mind is still racing when consciousness comes back to him. First as a fire in his mind, then his bones and his muscles and finally his skin. His vision begins as a blinding white light but soon dark figures begin to form as the world takes shape around him. As he feels his body now reacting to his will his mind continues to pound to the beat of his heart and his soul. His mind reads one thing as he lunges forward,"I'll ****ing kill her!" As he lunges forward at the nearest blurred figure.

Trenchfoot
2017-09-17, 10:48 PM
This can’t be happening to me.

This is the kind of thing that happens in violent cities like New York, for sure. Cities with a crime rate, where households reporting a religious faith are declining, where good family values were fading… New York met those qualities, it was the right place, but he wasn’t the right victim. He wasn’t a drunk, or a thief, or a thug. Late-night back-alley murders like you see on the news only happen to drug dealers and criminals.

But there it was. The knife. He could look down, and see the handle of the thing buried hilt-deep in his abdomen. The blade had started in low, near his bellybutton, but had been thrust violently upward, sliding first through his ropy lower intestines until the tip of the thing lacerated his liver. His eyes saw the bright blood and the stomach bile streaming out, but his mind denied seeing either. He was not stabbed. He had no explanation for the excruciating pain and the immediate dizziness sending him to his knees, but he was not a stabbing victim.

His adrenaline came late, sluggishly late, and too late to scare away the pain. His arms and legs surged with the white-hot adrenal lightning, but Malachi was losing too much blood, and his eyes were getting fuzzy. The man… wasn’t there a man? The one with the black leather knife scabbard on his too-tight belt. Malachi could handle him. It was time to challenge him, to… Things were getting bright. Too much light in these New York street lights. He missed the country…

Malachi found the white beginning to fade from his vision. The feeling gradually returned to his limbs, and he could feel that he was still kneeling, but no longer on the filthy street of a New York alley. Instead, he was kneeling in... some kind of apartment? To make matters worse, he found himself the very blurred figure that Jason surged toward!

Mirro9@
2017-09-18, 12:04 AM
Jason's wrestler's instincts kick in as he dives forward almost blind. As his body impacts and he rolls to the ground with the figure his mind is already beginning to clear. The waves of pain are gone and he stares down at a young man, his forearm pressed down on his windpipe. Jason eases the pressure and looks around at what looks like one of those "modern" New York apartments only the rich can afford. He sees a small group of people, an old india man as best as Jason can tell, a blonde who looks pretty enough and another young man who looks like he's still in the middle of his college party drug days. Jason gets up off of the man he's on top of and offers his hand muttering, ,"Thought you were someone else." He looks around at the group his voice raising and gaining an accusatory edge, "What in the hell is going on here. Where are we?"

kaio999
2017-09-18, 08:28 AM
What had started as a peaceful assembly of confused but generally uncomfortable folk exploded the moment the three newest arrivals were teleported in. The explosion of anger seemed to set off everyones animosity a little and their bodies shot up in confusion.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRCbdrBfmkbgg3fnRd9tYkZfFqSdfDX-SNlTytLfPxJhoVV9g-g
The raver did not bother to rise from his comfortable nook on the wall. Glazed eyes watched one person after another get shifted into the room. "Man 3d printing has gone in some dark directions F*CK!" He snickered mostly to himself. If he got any disapproving looks he ignored it to focus on the brand new female whom had entered the room. "We got our first stripper boys! After all what else would the fire fighters costume be for?

What looked at the young man (he must of been in his early twenties) was not a comfortable sight. Colored dust matted his flesh, and while he looked almost gaunt like he hadn't eaten a proper meal for months much of what he had today was in his beard in the form of bile and throw up. The signs of an overdose or bad pill were obvious to any with an eye for such things. Yet here he sat perfectly fine. "Man I have never felt so good!"

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRnwtOPiMGLPvIPCkQDVmqtklixW8ARA VEw1VC9AlvaTZxpbu7U

The elder individual seemed soft spoken and he moved between them. The voice which appeared to echo from deep in his throat was powerful, and contained a natural authority. A charisma hard to ignore as he moved to make sure Malachi was alright. "He did not mean the offense it seems." The eyes of the elder dark skinned man shifted to Jason and over the firewoman and finally the priest. It was on the christian whom he gave a brief nod of respect to. "Well it seems more join us in this final resting place."

There was a regal composure to this gentleman and while he wore a hospital gown, it did not appear to bother him in the slightest and he smiled easily. His accent was indeed east indian, but his english was perfect. Better then most New Yorkers. Anyone not from New York would notice.

When he was sure Jason wasn't planning to attack anyone else he offered him a lift of his lips in that composed kindly look only elders seemed to be able to pull off. "We are dead, I believe. I recall flat lining in the hospital and here we are. I was there several months. So this must be where we are given our tests for reincarnation." He turns to Malachi. "It appears we are all judged in the same place. I hope your hell is not actually a place."

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTdfx_-Qh3yVzu1_Pbb8R273uljCvGWJo8e5tSAPjtK1EcLOU4kcg

The woman said not a word to any of them, she wore a coat and gloves and her eyes were intense. There was an instant dislike for all of them the moment they came in. She did not seem to grant them much more then one pass before she settled back into the corner opposite the raver. "Heaven and hell are both **** if this is all its got." She muttered, that thick new york accent immediately apperent. She was definately a local.

Ezeze
2017-09-18, 08:32 AM
It was disorienting passing out face down, pinned to the floor by a burning support beam, and coming to standing straight up on her feet in a cool, comfortable room. Meredith hadn't expected to survive at all. If she had survived, though, she would have expected to wake up in a hospital bed barely able to feel the pain through a haze of numbing drugs, similar to the weeks she spent two Summers ago when she broke her left leg fighting a forest fire.

She was slow to react to the two men fighting, and they had disengaged before she could do anything about it. 'Where are we?' was a very good question, and Meredith's expression showed that she didn't know the answer any more than the first man had.

Mirro9@
2017-09-18, 11:33 AM
Jason stops and scowls for a minute at the older man's words. The strain as he seems to work through the statement is plain on his face before he finally refocuses on the old man his face set. "As crazy as it sounds that makes sense. More than anything I can think of given what I remember. So if we are getting sorted for another go how do you all feel about your chances?"

Jason looks around now, weighing each person up. "The junkie in the corner will be a problem miles before he is helpful. The old man seems to have a handle on the situation, which means he might now more than he let's on. Girl in the corner might be a bitch but that means she's smart. She doesn't trust us. As much as it makes my blood boil she might be the most trustworthy. The fire woman over there I can't get much of a read on, or this preacher kid. Though since he's here at his age he's either real good or real rotten. I'll have to look out for him." Jason thinks to himself.

It suddenly dawns on Jason after seeing everyone's clothes he know looks down at hit own. The plain white T-shirt he had worn out is now filthy with mud and blood and cut down the middle, presumably by some paramedic who figured I wasn't quite dead yet so worth a shot. The jeans and boots aren't in much better condition and raising a hand he still feels his favorite hat perched luckily on his head.

Jason realizes he will need all the comfort he can get, because if any of the good books are good on their word then he's in trouble. And Jason is now looking around again with more suspicion because for one reason or another everyone else here must have died and done something to share whatever his fate is.

Ezeze
2017-09-18, 12:14 PM
"... Dead?" Meredith furrowed her brow. She didn't feel dead.

If she was moved here exactly as she was before she died she was wearing a firefighter's coat and helmet. She shrugged them off to reveal more clothing - a white shirt, and suspenders holding thick, protective pants.

Even with the confusion she takes a moment to glare at the raver. "I'm not a stripper."

Trenchfoot
2017-09-18, 06:45 PM
The big man's attack comes as a certain shock. Back in the filthy, dimly-lit New York alley, his enemy had been a portly, frumpy man with a comb-over and a hidden lustiness that threatened the reputation of his church. Now, suddenly he was back wrestling with one of his brothers in Texas? And he was the one getting pinned? His own instincts tell him to shove his face and neck to the side, twisting most of his windpipe away from the man's powerful press, but he's off in only moments, seeming to realize Malachi wasn't his enemy. He takes the bigger man's hand, coming up next to him. His heart pounds, but he is calm enough not to react with anger toward Jason. There was too much to think about here...

The gears turned slowly in the blonde man's mind, trying to piece things together. There had been a fight, between him and the pastor. There had been a knife... Malachi got a little shaky then, and his fingers began exploring his abdomen. There was no pain, but there was a hole, shredded in his shirt rather similarly to Jason's. Was his fight in the alley some kind of dream? A vision from God of what was to come? If so, what was this evidence here?

The raver's vulgarity shocks him slightly, and snaps him out of his thoughts. Even in his dreams, Malachi didn't hear that kind of language! He winces visibly, his mouth turning up slightly in a microexpression of disgust. What sort of rabble was this? How had he come to be here? His hand moves to his golden cross necklace, a clear sign of his religion. He speaks, in an attempt to answer the firewoman's question.

"This is not what the afterlife is like." he says matter-of-factly. "This is a New York apartment, not a Place of Judgment." He stands straight, to emphasize the certainty of his mindset. He did not know; he believed he knew. He turns, seeking the exit. If he can find a door, he will attempt to pull the handle and open it.

kaio999
2017-09-18, 10:47 PM
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRCbdrBfmkbgg3fnRd9tYkZfFqSdfDX-SNlTytLfPxJhoVV9g-g

"Look at that two strippers died. You must of lady dont be ashamed, you two work together? Firewoman after a long day goes to confession and tells the preacher what a naughty girl shes been." He slams himself forward in a mock humping action. Lewd as could be.

It seemed he had plenty of energy left but was halted as another body was teleported in.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRwxvmLb7-z4FGFPwZdfwFgimJaDy7Fy63U_5epMSxDAlvMu26FDA

Upon the preachers arrival a final person was teleported into the room and all three of them were greeted with their first teleport in. What greets the entire group is a woman in her early thirties, her clothes indicitive of someone who could very well afford the very apartment the group all stood in. She came in laying down as if asleep and clasped in her hands are a bottle of pills and a glass which as she is printed into existence she drops and the glass shatters. Waking her from her revelry. "What the hell!" She screeches as loud as she can. The sound tearing through the tiny space. Terror immediately taking her.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRnwtOPiMGLPvIPCkQDVmqtklixW8ARA VEw1VC9AlvaTZxpbu7U https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTdfx_-Qh3yVzu1_Pbb8R273uljCvGWJo8e5tSAPjtK1EcLOU4kcg

The young woman remained in her corner. Even the scream didn't seem to drag any sort of emotion from her. The elder Indian man however did place his hands up and his voice remained calm as he tried to get her to focus on him. "It is alright. No one here did this, no one is trying to hurt you. This place is perfectly safe."

The woman looked at him her eyes going big and she went charging from out of the room and toward one of the doors. "Why can't I get out! The doors won't open!"

Before he could answer a new sound began to flood the room.

From the large black ball in the center of the room a song began to play.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-8ujsHfJdZIc/TaL1fd6WGbI/AAAAAAAAAhU/0A8w1QHjAtQ/s1600/5gantz.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyAJ4V06izg#

Trenchfoot
2017-09-18, 11:06 PM
Malachi is immediately certain he's sick of the raver. That man needed to be reached by God, and quickly... He pulls at a door, but fails to open it. He simply... cannot. He can't even properly grasp the handle.

But he is completely floored as he watches a woman being brought in, layer by disgusting internal layer, all flesh being 3D-printed into existence. His hands move up to his ears as she screeches. "Is that... how I was brought here? Is this some kind of Rapture?" he wonders to himself.

The terrifying tension is cut, strangely, by music. Malachi's eyes turn toward the black ball, the source of... a song?

Mirro9@
2017-09-19, 04:19 AM
Jason begins looking around the apartment as the druggy begins taunting the priest and firefighter. He shakes his head to himself as he begins looking into the bedroom. He isn't inside long before he hears a scream in the other room.

He looks in disbelief at the woman that a moment ago wasn't there. While he accepted he was dead the reality of it, the truth of it seemed to burrow in his brain like and insect. As he watched the scene unfolding before him the music began playing. As the music started he felt his stomach drop and the hairs on the back of his neck rising. Everything was just too strange just too wrong.

Jason's calm begins to peel away and he rushes over alongside the priest trying to open the door. When the handle doesn't work he feels the panic rising beginning to pound on the door shouting , "Come on open up god damnit this isn't funny now!" He starts slamming his shoulder into the door but it doesn't budge. "What the **** is this!" He shouts, his words cutting through the music as the haunting song seems to reach every corner of the apartment.

Ezeze
2017-09-19, 04:23 PM
Meredith furrows her brows in confusion.

This is so totally unlike anything she has experienced before, a bizarre collage of familiar things.

The older man is already comforting the new arrival, the priest and the man who tackled him are trying the door. She turns her own attention to exploring the apartment, first trying the closest door to see what happens.

kaio999
2017-09-19, 08:15 PM
The doors do not open. Only the bathroom is available to the seven residents and when the hysterical screamer had finally caught her breath she went from freaking out to A million questions began pouring free. Most of them were about being kidnapped by the rest of the group present.

The music did not help matters and it did not stop until the song had finished. 3 minutes of sound, loud as can be. When the sounds did end however the screen glowed again and for the first time they were presented with words!

Welcome to Eban
You have all died.
Your bodies all terminated and now you belong to me.
Welcome and I hope you all survive.

Now here is your challenge for the evening.

The black screen went dark for a moment as the words scrolled up it was followed with a strange image.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQIcUrxE-gxDUy4fSyhDwRpPEAzks3Zq-H6JI4sTG89o60i3S9i8Q

This is is biteface.
Powers: Bites
Kill it

With those final words the black ball split open from the left and right and what was presented to all of the members of the room was a smattering of guns? They looked like guns but their shape was strange, it looked like no weapon ever seen before. They looked like sci fi knock offs. Something maybe found on stargate but if handled they felt heavy and very real... At least intricate.

Mirro9@
2017-09-19, 11:45 PM
As the orb begins speaking to the people gathered Jason walks forward absorbing everything. When the strange guns are presented he walks up and picks one up inspecting it before talking to the orb. "What happens when it's dead? Where is it."

While he waits for a response Jason looks over the weapon even more. He had shot shotguns and rifles before, if he needed to shoot this(either at the target or at whoever forced them here) he wanted to know how to do it.

Ezeze
2017-09-21, 08:00 AM
Biteface?

It sounded like a name Meredith's three-year-old son would have come up with.

This was a test, for sure; but what was it testing?

She approached the guns but waited to see what happened when someone else took one before she did.

kemmotar
2017-09-21, 04:16 PM
Kara - Raven

The first thing Kara remembers is something cold and hard against her face, and pain. She remembers pain. Her body isn't responding to her and she can't even begin to understand all the signals reaching her brain. It's almost as if a fog has clouded her mind and every sensation is both sharp and blurry.

Memories come back to her in flashes of pain. Lucius, her trusted mentor, her first love. She was going to see him, he said there was a special ritual he wanted to perform and she was to meet him at his house. They would go together.

OOC: I've spoilered the death until i get an answer from everyone that you guys are ok with somewhat stronger stuff, nothing much for now. But just in case.

**pain**her hands are tied**pressure on her back**she cries out**

Lucius gave her a drink, not her first. She looks at it in the light, it has a pleasant deep red colour. It tastes a bit strange but she ignores it. They go to his car, he caresses her cheek as she falls into him, she is a bit dizzy. That is the last thing she remembers.

The pain starts to define itself, it is between her legs. She open her eyes, still blurry but she can make out the big letters in front of her.

RIP
John Mitcham

She passes out again for a few seconds but is woken up again by a different pain.

**flashes of teeth**flash of something else, sharper**pain**blood**

Each sight, each sensation somehow sharp but disconnected from her. She tries to put the facts together but her thoughts are wrappe in cotton. Her eyes sting something beautiful and red has been poured on the red marble. She is cold, cold and she realises naked as her whole body shivers from contact with the rough, white, cold surface.

Suddenly she is on her back, the sharp pain between her legs, the dull throb from somewhere near her chest and her back subsides. The moon shines on her face, it is a bit fuzzy but beautiful. Lucius smiles next to the moon, the white light accentuates his features.

Did I do well?

She says. She meant to sound confident but her voice cracks as she whispers it. Is he going to finally turn me? She smiles hopefully.

Lucius smiles, light glints off of something in his hand as he raises his right arm. A cold sharp pain in her chest follows as he plunges down. She coughs something warm. She is fading.

Suddenly, the sensation of falling and a sharp pain as her head hits the floor as her legs fail to support her body. Her mind was ready for the next ste and this did not feel anything like it. A moment of shock blinds her. She was supposed to be turned. Eyes wide, partly from trauma, partly disbelief, and without registering her surroundings Kara stands up and walks out of the room where she collapses into a bundle and begins to silently cry.

As the song begins to play loudly, curiosity and hope that perhaps this was not just another dready day in her boring, NY suburbs life. The other tenants of the room now catch a better sight of her as she stands at the doorway.

A young girl, barely 16 stands before you beautiful not just the way young girls are beautiful. Her body is fit and well exercised and would turn the head of many a man, her face angelic and a little hint of playfulness at the tilt of her lips. Her face is completely white except her incredibly dark makeup and ruby red lips. The effect is ruined by the smudged lipstick around her lips and runnels of mascara tainting her soft white face. Her eyes seem blank, as if she is trying to focus on something you can't see, trying to remember something.

Her eyes suddenly focus on the immaculate black ball and the words, her mouth forms the words as she reads them in an attempt too process. She looks towards the guns.

We are chosen, we are being tested.

She whispers without realising she is speaking outloud.

She strides over to the guns picking one up to examine it as she repeats to herself in that same half whisper:

Kill biteface
Kill biteface
Kill biteface
Kill biteface

Mirro9@
2017-09-21, 07:55 PM
Jason's eyes follow this new girl as she walks towards the orb. Her words are cryptic as she picks up one of the guns. The entire time Jason watches with a hunger in his eyes forcibly thinking to himself, Now is not the time for that. Focus, you can get to that...later.

He picks up one of the guns himself. And thinks on the image of Biteface they were given, the thing was monstrous, but more animal looking than human. Good, if nothing else it shouldn't be misguided morals that keep anyone else from shooting the thing. What Was it the orb said? Was it saying we could die again? I hope not because if this is heaven or hell or purgatory I don't want to see what's next.

Jason tests the weight of the gun holding it out and looking down the sights before deciding to test fire it. Into the window of the apartment that looks out at the city.

Ezeze
2017-09-21, 08:22 PM
Meredith watches the newest girl, and the man who tackled the priest, take up weapons.

Nothing happened to them. At least, not immediately. She reached out and took one as well.

kaio999
2017-09-22, 01:12 PM
OOC
All members please keep track of what equipment they pick up. mark it in spoilers somewhere in the post. the following weapons are currently only known OOC
Blast rifle
Harpoon/xray gun
hand blaster
suit

Perception rolls
Multiple successes. If you want me to start keepign track of rolls and telling you what you roll after just let me know.

those that reach for their weapons you find an array of smaller firearms behind the large ones, two different types in total, with more then enough equipment to arm every member in the room. The balls "arms" contained cases with the name of each participant written across them. Each tucked away on the When the words are done and the ball stops speaking all of those present within the apartment begin to hear the strange music again.

(OOC: Jason roll)
Intelligence roll figuring out the gun

Jason messes with the firearm attempting to fire it and as he pulls both triggers hes met with silence at first, nothing seems to happen. 2 seconds later an explosion rocks the side of the apartment the room erupts in chaos and confusion as the rifle with no kick back seems to explode the side of the apartment. When the smoke clears however everything remains untouched. There is no dent in the apartment at all. No signs of damage.

The older indian man did not dare reach for a weapon. "Guns will lead you into a lessor life upon your return. Put those down it is a test for your souls. Do not play with such things when we are in the afterlife. Our gods are trying to confirm our value." He explains his voice filled with the conviction of someone who knew it to be truth deep in their heart.

The woman, who appeared to have kept her distance from the group grabs a small firearm, a big rifle and the suitcase which contained her name. She opened it and the look on her face was a snear. The explosion did get a reaction though and when Jason fired the shot she dropped back into the corner wielding the hand gun like some sort of pro... "What the hell are you doing?" She snarled her eyes suddenly rather vicious as she kept the weapon close to her chest. Looking around the room and now even more wary of what everyone was doing. From indifference of their existence to a fear they could hurt her, or she would have to hurt them.

Their raver companion was now looking at the weapons wide eyed and he swiftly grabbed way too many. he had two rifles and five hand pistols shoved into his pants. He looked to be playing the fool perfectly. "Such cool toys." When Jason caused the explosion he yipped in delight! "Woo they even cause explosions this is going to be great! I bet we're on TV."

Ezeze
2017-09-22, 01:22 PM
Meredith has already taken one of the smaller guns when the older man speaks. Suddenly, she doesn't look quite so sure of herself.

She looks to Malachi.

"Father?" she inquires. "I've always tried to keep true to God's path." She recognizes on some level that she's not being fair. The man looks every bit as scared and confused as she feels. But it's so rote to seek advice in difficult situations that she can't stop herself.

"I do not believe this is heaven, and I do not believe I was destined for hell. But I died."

She gestures broadly, "we all have."

"... What do we do?"

Mirro9@
2017-09-22, 09:02 PM
Jason is pretty damn happy with the satisfying explosion the gun made although this confirms that simply breaking out of the apartment won't be an option. He hears the firefighter asking the young priest what to do and Jason states matter o' factly.

"It looks like we kill bite face. But if were given this kinda artillery and the bouncing ball over there still thinks were going to die then my guess is this is one tough sonuvabitch."

Jason keeps the firearm he tested and walks over and takes his own labeled case and begins going though it. He looks over at the raver junkie grabbing guns by the armful. Jasons anger flares and he storms over to the kid grabbing him roughly by the collar.

"Hey you little **** head, what in the he'll do you think you're doing! You get one and be lucky at that. I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one here that doesn't want your dumb ass packing half of the guns we were given. So ****ing drop em."

OOC: I'd like to intimidate this guy.
Blast Rifle, the Case Labeled Jason Kelley,
the clothes on his back and his lucky hat.

kemmotar
2017-09-23, 04:07 AM
Kara

Kara eyes widen at the explosion, as if it wipes the memories that were clawin at ther with its brilliance and refocuses her mind in the now and the solid weapon in her hands. She is scared, of course she is...but Lucius is watching..he must be!

**I must make him proud**

There is no god, there is no afterlife. There is only life and death, unless you are able to pull yourself from the ouroborean ring of pain. We are not dead. Far from it and we shall have so much to gain and we shall never fear death again, embraced into the fold of the night.

Only those who have the strength to take control of their existence and unshackle their souls from the baseness of what passes for modern life and denial of instinct and desire.

She says as she comes back into the room, addressing the priest and the Indian man. The words seem strange coming out of a ripe young girl wearing a burgundy corset, short skirt and high boots. Her voice is sweet but somehow unfocused. Her eyes wide and pupils dilated, they eyes of a fanatic. The words come out flat though there was clearly some kind of passion behind them, as if she is repeating something she has been taught.

Without pausing for a reply she proceeds to the ball to pick up the box with her name on it and opens it.

I'm assuming I also picked up a blast rifle?

kaio999
2017-09-26, 06:41 PM

The man looked at him in horror and his hands instantly dropped the weapons slipping only one hand blaster into his pants before holding up his hands. "Calm down man, Meant no offense! No one seemed all that excited abotut them is all." If and when Jason turned his back the raver would also grab one of the blast rifles and scutter to one of the corners, cursing under his breath but trying not to draw anymore attention to himself as he clasps the large weapon. "*******." he whispers. "Hopes mr. bitey over there gets your balls."

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRnwtOPiMGLPvIPCkQDVmqtklixW8ARA VEw1VC9AlvaTZxpbu7U

"Child this is not his heaven and hell. i know this is frightening but your resurrection is at hand. Please do not risk your soul, I see I can still save you."

Malachi did indeed seem a loss for words and provided the woman no answers. (OOC: can be edited if he comes back)

When Kara spoke the Indian man turned on her in a very real shock. He seemed to want to reach out and hug her, to save her to help her escape this hideous cycle. He shook his head. "You did die child, we all have. This isn't a test from anyone they are simply measuring the value of the soul before choosing your next destination... I am sorry."

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTdfx_-Qh3yVzu1_Pbb8R273uljCvGWJo8e5tSAPjtK1EcLOU4kcg

With exasperation the other female, who appeared the most composed among the group seemed to grab her metal suitcase and without a word entered the only available door slipping into the bathroom to get dressed.

There was a few moments of silence but as they all spoke and argued it appeared they would not be granted anymore reprieve and one by one the teleportation began.

OOC
If you do not grab anything by next turn you cant get anything.)

Teleportation list
Raver
old man
wifebeater girl
anger issues
firewoman
priest
moneybags
gothic lolita

As each person is teleported in they are greeted with a large stone tower. (OOC: If you want more information on the location ask and ill have you roll for it.) It was surrounded by what appeared some greenery and the coast was nearby allowing them to smell the sea air, as well as the **** that was constant in New York. A few homeless camped among the trees and cars drove past. There was no denying they were in some part of New York.

Looking past the tower the tell tale signs of the bronx surround the area. A better part of the neighborhood its relatively silent for New York but the persistent throng of human beings is constant.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTf453EwU5y8xTYsrTJQKO_wG0Z0zoJj a64HPsJes2GFa3oIeJ6iBTusw

Mirro9@
2017-09-27, 06:13 AM
As Jason teleport he takes a quick look around. "We can't be too dead we're still in NY...hmmm whats to keep me from leaving right here right now?" He thinks to himself for a moment before deciding if whatever decided to screw with him in the afterlife could teleport him around at will escaoe probably isnt too damn likely. He looks around once more to see if anyone notices them or remarks at there teleportation.

"Ok so Mr. Bitey is a big SOB. And something that big can't get far without leaving tracks."
OOC: going to make a survival check for tracks.

As he searches for sign of their target he thinks to himself, "And why should I want to leave now? I'm just starting to have a good time."

Out loud, "Come to papa Mr. Bitey."

Ezeze
2017-09-27, 07:58 AM
Meredith dithers and hesitates, considering dropping the small gun in her hand, until the very moment the Raver disappears.

Then, in a panic, she grabs at the briefcase with her name on it. It, and the gun she already had, are what comes with her when she is teleported away.

The confusion registers on her face the moment her feet touch soil. There are people here, and they have been teleported in armed to the teeth.

She fumbles for a moment and tries to hide her pistol in one of the huge front-pockets of her standard issue firefighter pants.

Then she crouches and tries to unlock her briefcase. Better to know what is in it before this all gets too real.

kemmotar
2017-09-28, 05:25 AM
Kara

How typical, I don't need a saviour.

Kara practically hissed at the man.

We are beyond good and evil now you blind fool.

The words seemed to stick in her throat as she was only just realising that she could simply raise the rifle and shoot the man. They were in the beyond now, but she didn't feel different. She started to raise the rifle. She didn't know how to shoot it, but she'd seen plenty of movies. It would be so easy. So easy it scared her.

She put her finger to the trigger and started to raise the rifle just as they were teleported. Startled she looked at the city around her as if seeing it for the first time.

She remembered she was about to open that box when the man had spoken and incensed her.

"He'll die quick, no matter what I dom so I don't need to do anything"

She put the box on the ground, cradling the rifle was difficult enough, and opened it to look inside.

(blast) rifle - assuming
box with gimp suit

kaio999
2017-10-01, 09:54 AM

There was genuine shock on the face of the man whom had arrived here presuming the worst only to find himself back home. He took a few steps and looked around and began to wander away from the rest in an attempt to discover what exactly was going on. "I am going to go home..." Was all he inevitably said. Eyes wide apperently in misunderstanding. "If this is a second chance I want to take it." He seemed to be doubting it himself, if only a little and with it he began to wander off leaving them to their own devices.

When the woman appeared she came in looking for a fight and when she didn't find one there was a sort of dischordance there. Looking around momentarily she went over to the others who were armed joining Jason, Malachi, Meredith and Kara. "Alright... this is outside my wheelhouse." Her finger pointed at Jason who was looking around for signs of something she couldn't figure out what in the hell he was trying to accomplish. "You," he pointed to Kara "and you. You both seem comfortable with whats going on here. So why don't you give us all a heads up. There is no way anyone just acclimatizes to this so easily. What do you two know?"

"Woo! Home sweet home! Lets hunt some ****ing monsters biatch." He stood with the group which had some togetherness since the indian fella was wandering off. "You guys don't worry you're all just a figment of my acid trip. I am gonna wake up surrounded by my puke in the morning, but until then lets kill mr. bitey."

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRwxvmLb7-z4FGFPwZdfwFgimJaDy7Fy63U_5epMSxDAlvMu26FDA

"Hey you! I will go with you." Her hysterics had ended and she was now next to the Indian man. "I am going home too, since they all seem to be crazy I am gonna follow you.... At least until we reach the train station." She didn't even look back on what she processed as a nightmare and her form wandered off alongside his unless stopped.

__________________________________________________ ____

Jason quickly finds that trying to track anything in new york is very difficult as human beings seem to stomp through everything ceaselessly and on the soft grass where they had settled they find themselves.

Kara and Meredith finds the suitcase is easy enough to open and the moment her fingers touch her own case a slight vibration is felt in her fingers before it pops open and they are presented with the skin tight suits.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/39/7b/90/397b90012477c9cbd3d4c221e0a82c58.jpg

OOC: One more weapons check just so I know what you actually brought on the teleport, Kara is fine obviously. Have hers. I present the outline of the five other characters.

Raver- Blast rifle and hand blaster
old man- Nothing
wifebeater girl- Wearing the suit and has a hand pistol.
priest- Nothing
moneybags- Nothing

Ezeze
2017-10-01, 05:32 PM
Meredith has a pistol stashed in her pocket.

Meredith raises an eyebrow at the black spandex suit in her case.

"Is this..." she lowers her voice a little, and gestures to the suit in her briefcase. "Is this a sex thing?"

She raises her voice again. "Because I'm a married, Christian woman, and I don't need to be running around in something skin-tight like this.'

kemmotar
2017-10-03, 02:56 PM
I do not need to know. I have faith. Bravery will be rewarded. I will follow the instructions we were given and when all is said and done become all I was meant to be!!

Kara told the woman, an edge in her voice. For a moment longer she looked at the woman before dismissing her, none of these people understood. They did not know how much this existence and her death...she was sure she had died. She had felt the life ebbing from her and hands around her throat..her throat seized up. She couldn't breathe.

Something heavy snapped at the back of her head and snapperd her out of...whatever that was. It was the strap of the rifle pulling at her neck. Her arms were wrapped tight around her body. She couldn't remember that..or dropping the rifle, that had startled her.

Mechanically she looked at the briefcase she almost dropped along with the rifle, pulling out the skin tight black suit. A part of her feeling excited and another mortified at the thought of being seen in it by others. It was at this moment that she started thinking about the others that were in that room. She looked up from the suitand scanned the faces of the people around her.

She then realised she had been carrying a sci fi looking weapon in the middle of the street. She started to look around to see if anyone actually was around or noticed them. And then tried to figure out if there was anywhere she could change. Lucius would approve of her in that she is certain.

Blast rifle
suit