PDA

View Full Version : Revolution IV: The Second Party- Night Six

Akaziel
2007-08-13, 03:56 AM
Revolution IV: The Second Party

Narrated by Akaziel and Co-Narrated by Khaldan

Y'all live in Ravetopia, where the booze is free and the party is plenty. Years ago the Technotopia Dance Consortium went up and booted out the Technophiles that took the party away from us! In essence, more party! Long Live Ravetopia!

Recently, rumors have been spreading that some agitator weirdos are trying to take the party away from us again, so you have to DO YOUR DUTY and save Ravetopia!

Basic Rules: Read if you've never played a Werewolf/WW-style variant:

What's a Werewolf(or other Variant) game?

Simply put, Werewolf games are games in which a group of (insert bad guy here) try to take over/conquer/destroy a society, and the (insert group of good guys here) try to stop it and eliminate the threat.

What are Werewolves?

They're the 'bad guys'. Their job is to eliminate enough 'good guys' to make the numbers equal.

How do you play?

You sign up, get a role, then follow the instructions on the role thing to see any role specifics. The game is separated into Day and Night. During the Day, everyone votes on who they think is a Werewolf, and during the Night, everyone who has a special role(Seer, Devil, Wolves, Baner) can use that role-specific skill.

Mine has no instructions. It says 'Villager'.

Villagers are the local populace. Their job is to eliminate the threat by lynch-vote.

What's lynch-vote?

During the Day, all the players vote on who they think is a Werewolf. Obviously, the Werewolves try to lie their way out of this.

Mine has no instructions. It says 'Mason' and a list of other people.

Masons are a group of villagers that know each other as Masons and not as Werewolves. Otherwise, just regular Villagers.

Mine has no instructions. It says 'Seer'.

The Seer is a villager who has the power of Third Sight. He/She can scry someone every night to see if they're a Werewolf or not by sending the name of someone he/she suspects of being a Werewolf to the Narrator.

Additionally, there's the Fool, who's told he's the Seer, but isn't. He/She can scry, but gets wrong results.

Mine has no instructions. It says 'Baner'.

The Baner has the ability to guard someone from Werewolf attacks every night. He/She can protect him/herself, but that's kinda selfish and mean.

Mine has no instructions. It says 'Werewolf'.

Werewolves are villagers who hide among them, seeking prey. Their job is to stay alive and to kill as many villagers as possible. Every night, the Werewolves send out a kill to the narrator.

Mine has no instructions. It says 'Devil'.

The Devil is basically the Werewolf Seer. He/she can scry someone every night in the same manner as the Seer/Fool.

Mine has no instructions. It says 'Alpha'.

The Alpha is the leader of the pack of Werewolves. He/she is no different than any other Werewolf, except for the fact that when scried, is shown as a Villager.

What next?

Read the other set of rules.

Basic Rules: Read if totally new to Revolution:

What's new in Revolution?

Revolution has four enemy groups, instead of one, and the Citizens have to take them all out. The enemy groups (called Agitators) have to kill the other Agitator groups, and have to equal the ratio of Citizen to Group to win. Citizens and Agitators can also incite Revolutions to make lynches faster. Also, keep in mind that the Citizens don't have a Seer/Baner.

What are Revolutions?

Revolutions are something like protests, to change the government and society. Anyone can incite a Revolution, at any time during the day. These Revolutions can be about anything, like it says above. You can either support the Revolution, rally against it(creating an Anti-Revolution), or staying silent. When either Revolution/Anti-Revolution wins, everyone who rallied against it/remained silent is killed.

Is there an auto-lynch rule?

No, there's none. But you get 'auto-lynched' in a way if you don't say anything during a Revolution.

The Original Set of Revolution Rules

1) Everyone is a neutral citizen unless they're not.
2) There are several small groups of agitators. Each have their own agenda.
3) The game is over when there are no agitators remaining (citizens win), or a revolution is won in the name of one of the groups of agitators and there are no opposing agitators left alive (that group wins, as well as any surviving citizens).
4) Each day citizens can CHOOSE to lynch someone on the grounds that they are an agitator disturbing the peace. As a democratic society more than a third of the population must vote to lynch the person for them to be lynched. The person with the most votes gets lynched.
5) You can only make one lynch nomination or vote.
6) Each day anyone can declare a revolution. There must be a cause or principle behind the revolution, and it DOESN'T have to be one of the ones the agitators are agitating for. It can be anything.
7) There will be no lynchings if there is at least one revolution.
8) Each person can either support a revolution, support the status quo, or stay out of it (NOT RECOMMENDED).
9) When a revolution succeeds, anyone who opposed it or did not assist it is put to death. When a revolution fails, anyone who supported it or did not assist in putting it down is put to death. Hence anyone who changed sides or stayed out of it dies. IC this is to ensure a stable new society where everyone is guaranteed to share the same ideals because they put their life on the line for them. OOC this will weed out inactives. OOC if you notify the GM that you will be inactive for a good reason then IC you will be considered to have been ill at the time and so be spared as having a good excuse for not joining the winning side.
10) Each night, each group of agitators may CHOOSE to assassinate someone they believe is a member of an opposing agitatory group.
11) Each night, an agitator spy may investigate the quarters of one other person to try and determine their role in the game.
12) Citizens win by being alive at the end.
13) Citizens may choose to join a group of agitators by swearing blood oaths, or other such rituals, at which point they become an agitator. See notes on recruitment below.

Recruitment
=========

Agitators may NOT pretend to join other groups of agitators. Agitators may secretly approach citizens by PMing roleplay actions to the narrator(s), e.g. that they are going to leave notes where such and such a player will find them. That player will then have to provide the narrator(s) with role-play PMs as to their response/actions. The person you attempt to recruit can choose not to join you. Also it's also not a one stop shop - it may take several PMs to negotiate/persuade someone to join you.

You can send such PMs at any time - even directly if you wish to take the risk. Once I get a PM from the target saying they wish to join you, and a PM from you saying you wish to recruit them, I will send PMs to declare whether the person is in fact valid to join you and making it all formal and tidy, with a nice description fo the ritual in which everyone unmasks and knows who everyone else is. If an enemy agitator does attempt to infiltrate another group, this ritual will undoubtedly result in their status/role becoming known and them being executed.

None of this interferes with any other actions in the game. You still get your spy and kill actions as before.

To aid in this game being more GM autonomous:

A) People who nominate lynching victims (or the victims) may automatically write an appropriate lynching post when the vote hits 50%.

B) Anyone who initiates a successful revolution may, if everyone has made clear their position, or the announced end of day has arrived, post a successful end of revolution including lining up all the losers against a wall and shooting them.

C) Agitators may choose to PM their victim. Victims please be honourable and just post a suitable death scene. Once you get that PM do NOT reveal the sender to anyone in the game.

Past Revolution Games

Revolution! (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38808)
Revolution MkII (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=42983)
Revolution III: Interesting Times in Technotopia (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48906)

Some changes:
(credits to XF for posting this somewhere)
The Revolution is declared anonymously by PMing the narrator, who will then place the notice in the thread. After the Revolution is resolved, it is revealed who the originator, supporters, and detractors were.

The supporters or opposers of the Revolution send in PMs to the narrator with their opinion regarding it.

The Revolution leader gets some benefit from starting the Revolution, which he chooses from a list when he starts the Revolution. Ideas for the benefits would be his vote counts as double for all future points, he gains one use of protection the next night, he is given the power to scry someone the next night, etc.

The revolution leader, if another revolution is started, will die if the revolution is successful, whether he supports it or not.- Rule Updated, see Khaldan Rule 2.

Also, some more changes, as suggested by Khaldan.

An agitator group can only revolt once. This means that if a member of an agitator group starts a Revolution, the others(and all future recruits) can't do so anymore. This is so that a large group of agitators can't keep revolting over and over.

When a Revolution is successful, the revolt leader will automatically support the anti-revolution the next time someone declares a Revolution.

Roles
========

Citizen- You are a free-spirited, party-loving citizen of Ravetopia! You like partying, so you hate anyone who tries to make you do otherwise. You all gather and take out those who want to take away the party.

The Ravetopia Correction Agency(Moralisers)- Ravetopia has gone beyond help and is in need of full restoration and correction by correcting each citizen individually. Your duty is to correct anyone who gets in the way of your Mission. The RCA has the Manager, and he/she can look through someone's files and identify the type of correction they need.

Partyphobics Anonymous (Anachronists)- You fear and loathe(not in Las Vegas) partying, technology, and strictness. It's your duty to set an example for the party-loving citizens of Ravetopia and make them see it your way by force. The PA have the Sponsor, a recovering party-holic who knows everyone in the city by heart. Unfortunately, he only remembers names and roles while drunk, and while drunk, he can only utter gibberish, and probably a name or two. Every night, that is.

Ravetopian Institute of Science and Technology (Technophiles)- You all miss The Computer and the old technological utopia you used to live in. You've gotta bring tech back, as well as techno music, none of this 'Rock-n-roll' crap! The RIST has the Instructor, and can use his/her l33t skillz to hack into the file of a citizen.

Audiophilic Order of Awesome Partying(Partyniks)- You feel that the new Ravetopia is too strict, and you want to show everyone your new way to party! Unfortunately, the folks at the Ravetopian Government are too old-fashioned to see it your way, so you've gotta show it to them by taking over Ravetopia! The Audiophilic Order has the Head DJ, someone who knows how to draw out someone's inner personality with a special brand of music he/she calls 'Scry Rock'.

Players So Far: 21

Raiser B1ade
pingcode20
Castaras
banjo1985
Fleeing Coward (definitely not not the Moraliser spy.)
Zar Peter
DLD
Krursk
Korias
Neodan282
hellbunny
PirateMonk
Crystall_Myr
Jontom Xire
Helgraf
Darian
Atreyu the Masked LLama
Pwenet
Bookboy
Bassetking
Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins
Rejakor (forgot to add him)

Raiser Blade
2007-08-13, 04:06 AM
i wanna play

pingcode20
2007-08-13, 04:08 AM
Definitely in.

Fleeing Coward
2007-08-13, 04:39 AM
In and I am most certainly not the Moraliser spy so don't kill me.

Zar Peter
2007-08-13, 04:42 AM
In! And I hope I understand the rules sometime.

Castaras
2007-08-13, 04:47 AM
In .

banjo1985
2007-08-13, 04:49 AM
I'm in, though the rules confuse the hell outta me, hopefully it will all become clear!

Edit - The post below clears it up quite a bit, thanks! I am definitely in...

Akaziel
2007-08-13, 05:42 AM
Right, for all the newcomers, and for those who don't understand the rules very well, here's something I made.

The Basics:

Read if you've never played a WW or WW-variant game ever.

What's a Werewolf(or other Variant) game?

Simply put, Werewolf games are games in which a group of (insert bad guy here) try to take over/conquer/destroy a society, and the (insert group of good guys here) try to stop it and eliminate the threat.

What are Werewolves?

They're the 'bad guys'. Their job is to eliminate enough 'good guys' to make the numbers equal.

How do you play?

You sign up, get a role, then follow the instructions on the role thing to see any role specifics. The game is separated into Day and Night. During the Day, everyone votes on who they think is a Werewolf, and during the Night, everyone who has a special role(Seer, Devil, Wolves, Baner) can use that role-specific skill.

Mine has no instructions. It says 'Villager'.

Villagers are the local populace. Their job is to eliminate the threat by lynch-vote.

What's lynch-vote?

During the Day, all the players vote on who they think is a Werewolf. Obviously, the Werewolves try to lie their way out of this.

Mine has no instructions. It says 'Mason' and a list of other people.

Masons are a group of villagers that know each other as Masons and not as Werewolves. Otherwise, just regular Villagers.

Mine has no instructions. It says 'Seer'.

The Seer is a villager who has the power of Third Sight. He/She can scry someone every night to see if they're a Werewolf or not by sending the name of someone he/she suspects of being a Werewolf to the Narrator.

Additionally, there's the Fool, who's told he's the Seer, but isn't. He/She can scry, but gets wrong results.

Mine has no instructions. It says 'Baner'.

The Baner has the ability to guard someone from Werewolf attacks every night. He/She can protect him/herself, but that's kinda selfish and mean.

Mine has no instructions. It says 'Werewolf'.

Werewolves are villagers who hide among them, seeking prey. Their job is to stay alive and to kill as many villagers as possible. Every night, the Werewolves send out a kill to the narrator.

Mine has no instructions. It says 'Devil'.

The Devil is basically the Werewolf Seer. He/she can scry someone every night in the same manner as the Seer/Fool.

Mine has no instructions. It says 'Alpha'.

The Alpha is the leader of the pack of Werewolves. He/she is no different than any other Werewolf, except for the fact that when scried, is shown as a Villager.

What next?

Read the other set of rules.

Read if you've played Werewolf before, but not Revolution:

What's new in Revolution?

Revolution has four enemy groups, instead of one, and the Citizens have to take them all out. The enemy groups (called Agitators) have to kill the other Agitator groups, and have to equal the ratio of Citizen to Group to win. Citizens and Agitators can also incite Revolutions to make lynches faster. Also, keep in mind that the Citizens don't have a Seer/Baner.

What are Revolutions?

Revolutions are something like protests, to change the government and society. Anyone can incite a Revolution, at any time during the day. These Revolutions can be about anything, like it says above. You can either support the Revolution, rally against it(creating an Anti-Revolution), or staying silent. When either Revolution/Anti-Revolution wins, everyone who rallied against it/remained silent is killed.

Is there an auto-lynch rule?

No, there's none. But you get 'auto-lynched' in a way if you don't say anything during a Revolution.

Read if you've played Revolution AND Werewolf:

I prepared Explosive Runes this Morning

DarkLightDragon
2007-08-13, 06:08 AM
In. Um... Long live Izanagi?

pingcode20
2007-08-13, 06:18 AM
*Reads Third Box*

*Gets Blown Up*

Also, Xykon_Fan posted some suggestions to change the Revolution mechanic in the Werewolf Central thread a while back.

I've been thinking. The main problem with starting a revolution in Revolution is it basically only clears inactives, since once three people are on the revolution, everyone joins. It gets about 2-3 people killed, but everyone else is fine since they just joined up for no reason.

I would suggest one or more of these changes:

The revolution is declared anonymously by PMing the narrator, who will then place the notice in the thread. After the revolution is resolved, it is revealed who the originator, supporters, and detractors were.

The supporters or opposers of the revolution send in PMs to the narrator with their opinion regarding it.

The revolution leader gets some benefit from starting the revolution, which he chooses from a list when he starts the revolution. Ideas for the benefits would be his vote counts as double for all future points, he gains one use of protection the next night, he is given the power to scry someone the next night, etc.

The revolution leader, if another revolution is started, will die if the revolution is successful, whether he supports it or not.

Akaziel
2007-08-13, 06:44 AM
Cool idea. I'm putting that in, too.

Krursk
2007-08-13, 07:25 AM
I'm in. Might become an agitator too. *hopes*

Korias
2007-08-13, 09:08 AM
Huh? Guys! How did Ravetopia comeback! I thought we abolished that back in Round 2!

Well, Sign me up.

Neodan282
2007-08-13, 12:37 PM
I'll Try it.

Hellbunny
2007-08-13, 07:15 PM
Are you still recruiting? I think I might like to get in on this game if you need more.

Akaziel
2007-08-13, 08:27 PM
We need more players, actually.

PirateMonk
2007-08-13, 08:43 PM
I'll join. I'm only in 3 WW games so far...

Khaldan
2007-08-13, 10:45 PM
PM, I'm in 4 with a co-narration. I laugh at your 3 games.:smallwink:

PM to akaziel, will PM alarra if this is not moved by wednesday

Akaziel
2007-08-14, 02:40 AM
Well, I've PM'd Alarra. Hopefully the thread will be moved soon.

Crystall_Myr
2007-08-14, 02:44 AM
Yay! In! Filler space!

Akaziel
2007-08-15, 12:49 AM
Once again, I must repeat the fact that we need more players. We'd like at least 25 players, so tell your friends. Or just tell others.

Jontom Xire
2007-08-15, 01:19 AM
I've been waiting for this for ages.

Most definitely IN!

Helgraf
2007-08-15, 03:38 AM
Sure, I'm up for another quick death. Sign me up.

pingcode20
2007-08-15, 06:57 AM
Wow - I just figured out what Paranoia actually is. That explains a lot about the behaviour of the technophiles in II.

Darian
2007-08-15, 07:08 AM
I'm in.

But be gentle... it's my first time (playing a WW on the internets).

Paranoia? I didn't think Revolution used paranoia rules; don't all members of a given group begin the game knowing each other?

Korias
2007-08-15, 10:00 AM
Darian: Yes, they do. But in Revolution II, the technophiles used the Computer from Paranoia as a cover for their acts. Mainly, we followed the Computer without question, which led to the Computer ruling Revolution III.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-08-15, 12:16 PM
I'll play, but I'll be busy during this time. You've been warned. I'd keep me away from agitator spots.

Pwenet
2007-08-15, 12:51 PM
I'll toss my hat into this one.

Vhaidara
2007-08-15, 02:03 PM
I'm in! I survived the last one. Well, I got killed while at summer camp, but then I got ressurected, and everything was the same.

Bassetking
2007-08-15, 09:30 PM
After being on the Winning side of the last Revolution, I'd love to get back into this one.

Akaziel
2007-08-17, 12:36 AM
Some changes I made in the introductory post:

-Added Basic Rules
-Added Links to Past Games
-Added Changes(Seems redundant)

And, yeah. That's it. We need at least 5 more players.

2007-08-17, 02:50 PM
One tonedeaf miscriant will join, then.

Raiser Blade
2007-08-17, 08:40 PM
*Doh facepalm :smallredface:
Reminds self to suscribe to threads so he knowswhat he's signed up for already

Akaziel
2007-08-17, 09:35 PM
Er... Raiser? You kinda signed up already. You're the first on the list.

Akaziel
2007-08-18, 10:08 PM
Okay, since it looks like no one else is joining, recruitment is closed.

Roles will be distributed via PM soon. (I can't give a specific time. GMT+8 here in the Philippines...)

Akaziel
2007-08-18, 11:46 PM
Roles are out. If you didn't get yours, PM me.

Akaziel
2007-08-19, 06:20 AM
Roles are out. Game starts now.

As you all wake up to the Neo Ravetopia lights, music begins to play at rapid speeds, signifying the start of an announcement at Town Square.

"My Fellow Neo Ravetopians," the loudspeaker cries in its usual metallic tone, "It is on this day that the TDC managed to save the party from those Computer-loving fools. Let us cherish the memories of their destruction, and get ready to PARTY!"

All of you cry out in joy, though this is suddenly interrupted by a gunshot. The last thing you hear from the loudspeaker is a loud THUD. Khaldan takes his gun and rushes to the Neo Ravetopian Government Building, but is swiftly killed upon entrance.

Akaziel and Khaldan of the Ravetopian Government were assassinated.

Four loudspeakers, all at the edges of the city, speak a different message, each in different tones. They each speak of overthrowing the current regime, each extending their hand to the public, to join them or perish.

Hearing this, you realize it's your duty to save Neo Ravetopia. You must defeat the agitators, or everything you once knew will disappear forever.

Day 1 starts now, and ends in 48 hours. It will take 5 of you to lynch, and 11 to make the day end early.

Jontom Xire
2007-08-19, 06:39 AM
Whoohoo - first in-game poster!

I'm going to point at Castaras to stop her getting the first point like she (used to?) usually does.

On a more serious note, why isn't Alarra playing? She always gets a role, gets scried on the first night, and killed on the second (except last game when they took me out first). Now I don't have a serious point to make.

Hmm - we ought to keep an eye on Atreyu too. He always seems to end up being an agitator.

==EDIT==

I know it's a bit after the fact, but how many citizens were left at the end of last game? As far as I can tell, there were more citizens than agitators. I might be a bit confused.

DarkLightDragon
2007-08-19, 07:40 AM
*random first-day point at Castaras*

PirateMonk
2007-08-19, 07:42 AM
Bandwagon-joining point at Castaras.

Jontom Xire
2007-08-19, 08:37 AM
OMG what have I done! I was joking everyone! I like Castaras. She's sweet and nice.

I hereby officially unpoint until someone comes up with a better idea of who to point at.

PirateMonk
2007-08-19, 08:51 AM
He won't stick with the bandwagon; he's an agitator! Or maybe that would be Lord Fullbladder.

Rejakor
2007-08-19, 08:56 AM
I'm in. As usual. :P

Akaziel
2007-08-19, 09:08 AM
Rejakor, the game's started already. BUT, since it's day 1... fine.
---

Somewhere in an old abandoned dance club, there's a bar stool. Under the bar stool is a button. When you push the button, the bar stool will flip to the side, revealing another button. When you push THAT button, a hibernation chamber is lowered down, revealing the frozen body of Rejakor.

Rejakor has joined the game, with a scrambled role.

Khaldan
2007-08-19, 09:26 AM
Note: If you have any questions about your roles, please ask us. You may not get a good answer though. And send all PMs to me and Akaziel please.

Must... not.. kill.. castaras.. for.. no.. reason..

Rejakor
2007-08-19, 09:32 AM
Throws a glowstick at Lord Fullbladder.

PirateMonk
2007-08-19, 10:22 AM
Hm... what to do for a character...

Korias
2007-08-19, 11:10 AM
Do-do-do-do-dododododo-dodododo-dododo-dododo-DO-dododo... hums Korias as he walks out of his room, and proceeds to rave dance. Mingling with the crowd, he meets up with

Whats Up! Soweee, Back in my day we talk like THIS!

Blows your Mind!

(I propose that, like we did in previous Ravetopia, we speak in Rainbow.)

Hoo-Ha!Ho-Haa! He shouts as he retakes his former DJ's table seat. It may be a bit dusty, but it still plays everything it needs to. Time To Bring The BEAT!

Khaldan
2007-08-19, 11:14 AM
((i support this, under the clause that red may only be used for points. There's 33 other colors.))

Bassetking
2007-08-19, 12:56 PM
*Disco points at Fullbladder*

Everybody'sFREEEEEEEE!

*Bass beat!*

PirateMonk
2007-08-19, 01:15 PM
A pink elephant with a top hat enters the area where the crowd is.

"Woo! Party!"

Akaziel
2007-08-19, 01:29 PM
The Neo Ravetopian Mayor steps up on stage. Behind him is some giant monitor.

Hello everyone, I'm your mayor.

What? WE didn't elect YOU!

Boos can be heard from the crowd, with the occasional "You suck!"

The Mayor tries to appease the audience with crappy dance moves, but is quickly chased off stage, fruit being thrown at him.

The Monitor suddenly fires up. It reads:

Currently, the following meatbags- er, Citizens still live.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
banjo1985
Bassetking
Bookboy
Castaras
Crystall_Myr
Darian
DLD
Fleeing Coward
Helgraf
hellbunny
Jontom Xire
Korias
Krursk
Neodan282
pingcode20
PirateMonk
Pwenet
Raiser B1ade
Rejakor
Zar Peter

Currently, you're planning to lynch the following meatbags-er, Citizens. At this rate, the one designated "Fullbladder" will be executed.

Lord Fullbladder is in the lead with six votes.
Castaras, Helgraf and Zar Peter are second with one vote each.

The following Agitator Groups still exist.

Neo Ravetopia Correction Agency
Partyphobics Anonymous
Neo Ravetopian Institute of Science and Technology
Audiophilic Order of Awesome Partying

The following Agitator Spies still live.

Director (NRCA)
Sponsor (PA)
Instructor (NRIST)
Head DJ (AOAP)

Currently, it'll take five of you to lynch someone, and 12 to end the day early.

PirateMonk
2007-08-19, 01:40 PM
((I changed mine, so Castaras only has one vote. I'll go cross it off for your convenience.))

Khaldan
2007-08-19, 01:42 PM
((that makes 3 for Fullbladder, and 1 for Cassie. Get moving people! Or kill PM for making my head hurt, that works too.))

PirateMonk
2007-08-19, 01:44 PM
((No. There's me, Rejakor, and Bassetking pointing at LF, and DLD pointing at Castaras.))

Zar Peter
2007-08-19, 01:57 PM
The old man attends at the disco.

He points at Lord Fullbladder

Hey, you sire, do you know where I get some cool clothing? I want to dance with the young girls here!

Akaziel
2007-08-19, 03:21 PM
The RaveCam monitor begins to play extremely fast Aerosmith music, signifying a new RaveCam Update.

Weird Thing found by person!
Just a day before the Agitator Attacks on Neo Ravetopia, a concerned citizen, who does not wish to be named, has informed us of a Weird Thing. We do not know much more about this Weird Thing, whatever or whoever it may be. We only know one thing. It is Weird. Stay tuned for more RaveCam updates, meatbags-er, Citizens!

Raiser Blade
2007-08-19, 03:31 PM
Smack dab in the middle of the dance floor a dog with a colorful afro is "cutting a rug".

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l49/thecheat2/1944156261.jpg

In the midst of all the hip shakin and twirlin' he seems to *point at fullbladder

Helgraf
2007-08-19, 10:11 PM
Well, there's no Exachix to point at, and EK isn't in this game ... so *I'll point at Zar Peter* since first day really has no logic and he's been pointing at me all over the place in other games.

What?! It's as good a reason as any until I've got some data to work with.

banjo1985
2007-08-20, 05:27 AM
Banjo raises his head, groggy from the previous nights festivities, looks around and sees Lord Fullbladder...

*points* There's one! It's him! I don't exactly know what 'it' is, but he definitely is alright!

Akaziel
2007-08-20, 06:15 AM
Put all points/votes in red. Thank you.

Jontom Xire
2007-08-20, 07:52 AM
Since Helgraf loves people not to form bandwagons, I'll forego the Fullbladder bandwagon and point at Helgraf.

Korias
2007-08-20, 10:15 AM
Korias sees the fingers fly through the air.
He points to Helgraf, and signifies that he should come up to the DJs desk.

Hey! You! Yes, You! YouGet To Pick The Next Song!

Helgraf
2007-08-20, 12:33 PM
"Let's go with "Theme to the Spanish Inquisition" then."

Pwenet
2007-08-20, 01:47 PM
Pwenet walks around and points at Lord Fullbladder for no good reason since today was day #1.

Fleeing Coward
2007-08-20, 06:46 PM
I'll go with Jontom_Xire for a random point.

((Been busy with uni lately so I have basically no idea what's going on in this or any of the other games that I somehow am signed up to))

Crystall_Myr
2007-08-20, 07:44 PM
Six months ago, from a long abandoned alleyway unused since the Neo Ravetopia Revolution, a groan can be heard. Crystall_Myr stands up, and looks around wondering why the hell he isn't dead. Shrugging, he wanders around to the main area of the city, confused as to why everyone is talking in rainbow-colored speech and dancing.

In the present day, CM has finally found his place in the reformed city, and wanders outside, "This-er-this can't be good."

He points at himself, for now, not wanting to kill any more innocents like what happened the last time.

Rejakor
2007-08-20, 08:04 PM
*Urges people to not point at Helgraf, cause Helgraf dies too damn much.*

Jontom Xire
2007-08-21, 01:27 AM
True, but usually AFTER I've died. I've not checked, but I think I usually die more than he does.

Krursk
2007-08-21, 02:01 AM
Oh, ye gods multicolored speech is an abomination. Krursk points at Jontom, so he can go inside and save his precious retinas

pingcode20
2007-08-21, 02:12 AM
Arg, been a little loaded with homework.

*Points at Fullbladder

Castaras
2007-08-21, 02:19 AM
I like Castaras. She's sweet and nice.

You poor, delusional person...:smalltongue: :smallwink:

Must... not.. kill.. castaras.. for.. no.. reason..

*Points at Khaldan* :smalltongue:

Akaziel
2007-08-21, 05:43 AM
The RaveCam monitor seems lonely. It flashes again, signifying another update. It reads:

Currently, the votes are as follows.

Lord Fullbladder's up in the lead with an astonishing SEVEN votes.

Jontom Xire and Helgraf are in a not-quite-as-close-but-still second with two votes each.

Zar Peter and Castaras are in a tie for third, with one vote.

Crystall_Myr seems to be pointing at himself, so that's one vote, as well.

Aaaand a vote for a dead government worker, Khaldan. One vote, but seriously, how do you LYNCH someone that's been killed already?

Day ends in 40 minutes, so if there're any future points/deathbed confessions/pleads for mercy/last-minute logic/Revolutions, do it now.

pingcode20
2007-08-21, 06:07 AM
"We can try!" yells Pingcode, rescinding his by-now unnecessary vote.

*Points at Khaldan

Akaziel
2007-08-21, 07:17 AM
Okay, Day's ending 40 minutes late, but...

As time passes, all of you bicker on who to execute. Some argue that Castaras was an agitator, others switched to join bandwagons, and some of you pointed at Khaldan's corpse, but it's Lord Fullbladder that they bring to the execution platform.

The Master of Goblins is hanging on a chain, slowly lowered into a vat of acid, to the tune of The Inquisition Song.

The Inquisition, what a show.
The Inquisition, here we go.
We know you're wishin' that we'd go away!

Suddenly, the music stops, and someone flicks the fatal switch. Fullbladder is immediately lowered into the vat of acid, and then raised, then lowered, then raised again, and repeats ad nauseam.

The music starts again, but an eerie remix of the last part.

You'd better change your points of view today, 'cause the Inquisition's here... AND HERE TO STAY.

The Inquisition's here, and HERE TO STAY.

Searching his room, you find no evidence of him being an agitator. You do find a lot of obscure TV show magazines, but nothing else.

Lord Fullbladder was executed. He was a citizen. Night begins and will end in 24 hours. Send all PMs to me and Khaldan.

Fleeing Coward
2007-08-21, 07:25 AM
Offering 1:1 odds that I'll be dead by morning, any takers?

banjo1985
2007-08-21, 07:28 AM
I like them there odds....

Banjo looks at the vat of acid, scenting the stench of the fullbladdered goblins sizzling remains.

Looks like we got it wrong people he sighs, and returns home to bed.

Akaziel
2007-08-21, 08:38 AM
Yet another RaveCam update.

Weird Thing: One step closer in finding out its identity!

Our source refuses to be interviewed once again, but he/she has revealed what the Weird Thing is not. The Weird Thing is not...

a TACO.

Stay tuned, meatbags-er, Citizens.

Rejakor
2007-08-21, 09:22 AM
Who wants to bet a rusted copper nail that the 'RAVECAM' is actually the Ravetopian Institute of Science and Technology?

Khaldan
2007-08-21, 11:10 PM
Rejakor, Ravecam is like the updates in Mafia 3: they could mean things, or could be absolute crap. On to the nightly thingymabobs.

Fleeing Coward was at the all-night party, wondering why he couldn't stand the loundness. So, like all partying people, he goes for a walk to the DJ store. He walks in, and notices that no one is there. Fleeing Coward thought this was unusual, but continued browsing. About halfway down aisle 3, he sees a record from the first Ravetopian era, and picks it up. This sets off a sensor, and Fleeing coward falls down the trapdoor.

A harsh shrill cuts in to your party music. As the Ravecam looks at the crowds, it projects a beam of light. Soon, a large cylindrical form, topped with a half sphere, appears from the flash of illumination. The sides are covered in more bumps, while two metallic arms stretch forth. From the halfsphere on top comes a long metal rod ending in a blue, metallic eye. It lets out a computer generated cry, EX-TER-MIN-ATE! It fires a thin blue beam at Rejakor, and his/her body disintigrates into a fine pile of ash. The being then flies away, vanishing in another poof of light. Nothing noticable on his body was found.

Deciding to go home, Banjo1895 feels kinda paranoid. So he goes through the back-door into his house, and goes to lock the front door. He notices that the door is already barred, with Fleeing Coward Sushi (tm) He just shrugs and goes to bed.

In the morning, Atreyu the Masked LLama is lowered down a hole in the floor of the local DJ shop. He finds the body of Fleeing coward, with nothing distinguishing him from anyone else. Atreyu is pulled up and gives out the bad news.

Summary: Fleeing coward, a citizen, was killed the Audiophilic Order of Awesome Partying. Rejakor, a citizen, was killed by the Ravetopian Institute of Science and Technology. Something weird happened at Banjo1895s house.
((the people used in this post have no relation to their roles.))

It is daytime, which will end in 48 hours, on 8/23, 10:11 BST.((BST=board standard time.))

Korias
2007-08-21, 11:21 PM
((Huh. Where are the other two agitator groups?))

Oh Dear... Korias watches as the rave-cam creature kills Rejakor, and as they recover the body of F. Coward. He stares in horror at the atrocity. Everybody, let us take a moment of silence for our fallen party-ers. Let them dance till the sun rises..., Korias' voice now switching into serious mode. And with that, The Ode to Ron Burgundy plays its mellow tune across the skies...

Fleeing Coward
2007-08-21, 11:57 PM
I knew I'd be dead by morning. But now that it's been proven I can be something other than a moraliser spy, can I live abit longer next game? :smalltongue:

Jontom Xire
2007-08-22, 02:23 AM
((Is the list of players on the first page accurate? I'm trying to do a quick analysis and Rejakor is not on the list, so I'm wondering if a few others were missing too. ))

==ADDITIONAL==

(( I can see that night lasted less than 24 hours, so either the two groups that didn't kill opted out, or didn't have time (or were inactive) ))

Well it looks like two groups of agitators were inactive last night. And curiously, the following four people were conspicuously absent last night: Neodan282, Hellbunny, Darian, and Bookboy. I say we lynch Bookboy.

DarkLightDragon
2007-08-22, 02:29 AM
((I think Rejakor was allowed in shortly after the game started))

Rejakor
2007-08-22, 02:32 AM
Well, i'm not on the list anymore.

Suddenly, the dance floor is filled, as what appears to be a circle of clones, debonair dudes in awesome purple suits and pimp hats, grooving with massive silver-topped canes, appear on the dance-floor with a flash of light.*BA-WOWM* "You think you're safe, you think he's fine, but the revolution, it can't be stopped." *DA-DAM-SHHH* They tip their hats to the DJ for the fast-thinking music cues, and then with a flash of light are gone.

banjo1985
2007-08-22, 04:41 AM
Banjo wakes up and wonders out into town, looking around more than a little dazed.

Hey guys...something weird happened last night, where's Fleeing Coward, he's got some explaining to do....hey who's that on the floor over there....ah, he's not going to be giving me any answers is he?

Banjo takes a tour of Ravetopia searching for others who died last night.

Akaziel
2007-08-22, 05:52 AM
(Dang. Day began five hours earlier than expected. Giving the others five hours to send their night actions via PM.)

Atreyu the Masked LLama
banjo1985
Bassetking
Bookboy
Castaras
Crystall_Myr
Darian
DLD
Fleeing Coward- Citizen, Splattered Night One
Helgraf
hellbunny
Jontom Xire
Korias
Krursk
Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins- Citizen, Executed Day One
Neodan282
pingcode20
PirateMonk
Pwenet
Raiser B1ade
Rejakor- Citizen, Incinerated Night One
Zar Peter

Currently, you're planning to lynch the following meatbags-er, Citizens.

No one at this point.

Partyphobics Anonymous

Director (NRCA)
Sponsor (PA)
Instructor (RIOSAT)
Head DJ (AOAP)

Currently, it'll take five of you to lynch someone, and ten to end the day early.

On the Weird Thing:
Our source, once again refusing to identify him/herself and an interview, has told us another scrap of information concerning the Weird Thing.

The Weird Thing seems to date back from Technotopia's time, during some particular scuffle. It was lost in the confusion, but has been found by The Source.

Stay tuned.

ANNOUNCEMENT:

RaveCam is no way affiliated with the Neo Ravetopian Institute of Science and Technology, despite what anyone's death claims. Thank you.

Korias
2007-08-22, 09:56 AM
As the Ode to Ron Burgundy ends its respectful tune, Korias injects a small vial into his arm. Spazzing for a few secconds, he goes into Hyper party mode! Grabbing to large glowsticks, he begins to spaz-dance, before ending up with the glowsticks pointed at Bookboy.

I agree. We should see what Bookboy's got to say for himself.

Vhaidara
2007-08-22, 10:00 AM
What do you mean by that?

Korias
2007-08-22, 10:14 AM
I Just want to know where you were last night.Explain Yourself!

banjo1985
2007-08-22, 10:19 AM
Banjo walks into the main square confronting everyone angrily:

What's happening here? Who left Fleeing Coward Sushi at my front door?! You, I'm sure you know something about this!Points at Crystal_Myr.

EDIT ((This is my first game of Revolution, I don't know who the sushi-chef is from the old games...if I did it would be a lot easier :smallsmile: ))

Korias
2007-08-22, 10:23 AM
Banjo walks into the main square confronting everyone angrily:

What's happening here? Who left Fleeing Coward Sushi at my front door?! You, I'm sure you know something about this!Points at Crystal_Myr.

((Wait, Sushi? Hold on a sec, I think I know who left sushi at your house. Who was that Sushi chef back in Rebellion III? If he's here, then the spy would leave it as incriminating evidence, or the GM left it as a clue for us. And C_M wasnt the sushi chef.))

((Fleeing Coward was the sushi chef, but he was a citizen. So we have to assume that it was somebody that left it as evidence of your scry. ))

Raiser Blade
2007-08-22, 12:21 PM
so we can start pointing now?

*point at bookboy
anybody have any good targets

Korias
2007-08-22, 12:53 PM
so we can start pointing now?

*point at ???

anybody have any good targets

((Yes, we can start pointing now. A Bandwagon of 2 points has formed on Bookboy.))

Vhaidara
2007-08-22, 01:19 PM
Points at Korias.
Who are you to be asking questions?

(This is annoying.)

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-08-22, 01:23 PM
(Hmmm....I'll point at Castaras. Korias just died in Camp. It'd be a shame to kill him here, as well.)

Korias
2007-08-22, 01:25 PM
(Hmmm....I'll point at Castaras. Korias just died in Camp. It'd be a shame to kill him here, as well.)

((Just died? I got lynched first day for jumping off a roof :smallamused: . Arent you guys on day 3 now?))

Castaras
2007-08-22, 03:03 PM
*Points at Llama for pointing at her*

Zar Peter
2007-08-22, 03:15 PM
But backpointing is not cool!

Zar Peter points at Castaras

Khaldan
2007-08-22, 06:40 PM
People, I think you have forgotten what the summary is for. You can play the entire game using only the summary. And if you looked, something weird happened at Banjo1895s house. Therefore, it is game-important. Everything else in the post may or may not be evidence that someone did something.

The sushi is important.

Korias
2007-08-22, 06:46 PM
People, I think you have forgotten what the summary is for. You can play the entire game using only the summary. And if you looked, something weird happened at Banjo1895s house. Therefore, it is game-important. Everything else in the post may or may not be evidence that someone did something.

The sushi is important.

((You make a valid point. So now, we have two options.
1: Investigate Bango1985 to see what happened. My guess is that he was either scried or he was recruited, or there was something that relates to "Something Weird", from technotopia.
2: We normally just Lynch somebody.

Your Call, guys.))

((Reading back on the game with the sushi chef, I think that anybody from Rebellion 3 could have done it. But Atreyu the Masked llama is at the top of my list, as he was the one who was butchered by Fleeing Coward to make Llama sushi. I'll cross reference and put a list together soon.))

Helgraf
2007-08-22, 09:50 PM
"I believe that the something weird was two agitator groups trying to recruit the same person at the same time. What is not known is if either group succeeded, or if that since both tried, both failed."

DarkLightDragon
2007-08-23, 01:10 AM
I'm finding all this confusing...

Jontom Xire
2007-08-23, 01:41 AM
Banjo was the only person (according to my notes) to post IC during the night. Is that significant do you think?

Nevertheless, I still think I'm onto something with my list of four. Two groups inactive and four inactive people suggests a high chance that some of those four are members of agitator groups, so I'm sticking with my vote against BookBoy.

Jontom Xire points ever more insistently at BookBoy.

Rejakor
2007-08-23, 02:21 AM
Up in space, a man in a velvet suit watches the goings on through a macroscope, and chuckles.

Akaziel
2007-08-23, 03:36 AM
(I've received the night killings from the PA. I haven't gotten one from the Correction Agency, so... yeah. Their kill will apply tonight, as well as their regular nightly killing.)

banjo1985
2007-08-23, 04:11 AM
Banjo wonders around in confusion

Seriously...who left Sushi in my house and locked the front door?! Stop messing with my damn mind! If no-one will help me I'm going to investigate myself!

Banjo returns home to look for evidence of burglery or who entered messed up his house.

Vhaidara
2007-08-23, 06:23 AM
Changes point to Cassie to even numbers.
Why are you all pointing at me?

Akaziel
2007-08-23, 07:00 AM
The wind blows a gentle breeze as the RaveCam lights up for another update.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
banjo1985
Bassetking
Bookboy
Castaras
Crystall_Myr
Darian
DLD
Helgraf
hellbunny
Jontom Xire
Korias
Krursk
Neodan282
pingcode20
PirateMonk
Pwenet
Raiser B1ade
Zar Peter

Bookboy and Castaras are tied for first, with three votes each.
Crystall and Atreyu are behind, with one vote each.

Partyphobics Anonymous

Director (NRCA)
Sponsor (PA)
Instructor (RIOSAT)
Head DJ (AOAP)

Currently, it'll take five of you to lynch someone, and ten to end the day early.

On the Weird Thing:

We have recently been informed that the Weird Thing is not edible.

Stay tuned.

DarkLightDragon
2007-08-23, 07:22 AM
*point at Castaras*

I had to pick someone...

Fleeing Coward
2007-08-23, 07:27 AM
Lazy Correction Agents, if it wasn't for this slight handicap called death. I'd hunt them all down myself and show them exactly how it's supposed to work.
The ghost drifts about looking for his lost sushi.

((Go Moralisers! We've been so close to taking over the past two games only to fall over at the last hurdle but third time's the charm.))

Pwenet
2007-08-23, 12:03 PM
Walking along, Pwenet observes two bandwagons forming for Bookboy and Castaras. Seeing that the scales just tipped slightly in favor of Castaras, he points at Bookboy because he feels like keeping the votes even for now and watch what happens.

Helgraf
2007-08-23, 12:06 PM
Helgraf shakes his head. "Too much oddity. Need more information."

*Helgraf points at Castaras*

Crystall_Myr
2007-08-24, 12:31 AM
Myr reappears from his house, and sees the chaos. "This is just like last time..." he frowns, then thinks that Korias's logic is pretty good and points at the llama.

banjo1985
2007-08-24, 05:30 AM
Banjo stumbles out of a random house, clearly the worse for drink!

I like bandwagons!*points at the Llama*

Akaziel
2007-08-24, 06:45 AM
The Chief Executioner walks up to Castaras.

So, you're being lynched, eh? I suggest you read this pamphlet.

Huh, multiple spelling and grammatical errors. I don't think this pamphlet is correct enough.

AHA! You're an agitator! You said so!

I didn't say anything, you incorrect moron!

You said "incorrect"! That makes sense! Sort of.

The phrase "that makes sense" is a phrase. It is grammatically incorrect, by NRCA standard- oops.

All of you are shocked. No party-loving citizen ever reads the NRCA handbook!

Crap.

And so, all of Neo Ravetopia ordered the lynch on Castaras, having evidence that she's one of the NRCA.

HA! I knew it!

The Chief Executioner straps her to a counter. He places headphones on the restrained Castaras, and sets the volume dial to 11...

Needless to say, you have eliminated an agitator. Rejoice!

Castaras was lynched. She was an agent of the NRCA. Night Two begins and will end in 24 hours.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-08-24, 06:46 AM
Myr reappears from his house, and sees the chaos. "This is just like last time..." he frowns, then thinks that Korias's logic is pretty good and points at the llama.

(I was made into sushi in a previous game by someone else......but that makes me an agitator this game??? That's "pretty good" logic??? I expect that kind of thing from me, but from Korias I expect better.)

EDIT: Apparently it became nighttime while I was writing an argument. Since its silly to argue at night, the post has been editted.

banjo1985
2007-08-24, 06:51 AM
Banjo staggers drunkenly over to the latest casualty.

Wahey we got one! Long live Ravetopia!

He then proceeds to fall over backwards and begins to sing "I'm a Little Teapot" to himself in a Reggae style...

Korias
2007-08-24, 07:34 AM
(I was made into sushi in a previous game by someone else......but that makes me an agitator this game??? That's "pretty good" logic??? I expect that kind of thing from me, but from Korias I expect better.)

EDIT: Apparently it became nighttime while I was writing an argument. Since its silly to argue at night, the post has been editted.

((Better? Well, you seem to survive till the end no matter WHAT you do, so I'll play Logic Man too. It doesnt make you an agitator, but it does make you suspicious. Now that I think about it, it could be any one of the people who sided with Fleeing Coward after the butchering of the Llama.))

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-08-24, 08:18 AM
((Better? Well, you seem to survive till the end no matter WHAT you do, so I'll play Logic Man too. It doesnt make you an agitator, but it does make you suspicious. Now that I think about it, it could be any one of the people who sided with Fleeing Coward after the butchering of the Llama.))

(By Darksied's eyes, lad, I've nay survived past night two in a Revolution game. I'll wager ye a shiny golden coin in YOW II that I won't be surviving this night as well. Now leave me be so that I may be killed by someone wanting revenge for poor Castaras in peace.)

(I just hope its not wires through the ears into the brain. Digusting.)

Korias
2007-08-24, 08:21 AM
((I'll take that bet. I think that you will survive, just in spite of yourself.))

Akaziel
2007-08-24, 09:04 AM
(Clarification: RaveCam is a monitor thing that's used for displaying current events, like lynching, population, etc. The Radical Informer is RaveCam's actual NEWS program.)

A SPECIAL report on the weird thing! We have received a silhouette of the Weird Thing from our Source!

http://www.csulb.edu/~karenk/20thcwebsite/438final/ah438fin-ImageF.00001.jpeg

Doesn't seem very clear, but it is what it is.

What the hell is it?! Hmm... not a taco, not edible... cardboard box?

Helgraf
2007-08-24, 10:54 AM
Ahhh, excellent. One subversive down. Pity there's likely still so many left.

Also, Pwenet tried to even out the vote; if I hadn't gone Castaras, she might have lived. Might want to look into that, as I am likely to be dead by morning.

Pwenet
2007-08-24, 10:59 AM
Ahhh, excellent. One subversive down. Pity there's likely still so many left.

Also, Pwenet tried to even out the vote; if I hadn't gone Castaras, she might have lived. Might want to look into that, as I am likely to be dead by morning.

Only reason I did was because I had no clue whom to vote for, and I was bored and decided to even up things.

Go ahead and lynch me if you want, would be par for Revolutions.

PirateMonk
2007-08-24, 11:08 AM
The elephant parties long in to the night. It eventually begins spraying various alcoholic beverages from its trunk.

"Free Booze!"

Akaziel
2007-08-25, 11:04 AM
During the night, several small conflicts occur throughout the city. Izanagi ninjas clash with trained Agents of the NRCA, who in turn open fire on the Knights of the AOAP, who in turn chase the Partyphobics out of their way.

In these conflicts, there were two casualties.

On the western end of Neo Ravetopia lies Zar Peter, a Knight of the Audiophilic Order of Awesome Partying.

In town square, however, lies Atreyu the Masked Llama.

As the sun rises, you search Atreyu's body for any evidence of being an agitator, but all you find is a box. One of you remembers that the silhouette of the Weird Thing was square, so you rip the box open. Inside is a lockpicking set.

It's made of old brass, and it feels like something evil is inside it. You all destroy it, for you all think that it could potentially drive someone mad.

Atreyu was the Skill Monkey, and The Source. He had a secret role of sorts. Day Three begins now and will end 48 hours from now.

Jontom Xire
2007-08-25, 11:34 AM
What was/is a skill monkey? Sounds cool. Pity he didn't live longer to show us all what he could do!

==EDIT==

I don't have time to do much analysis, but consider this:

We have two groups of agitators who once again have failed to submit a kill. My theory from last day still holds true, although I haven't re-analysed who was not active. The inactives the previous day however were:

Neodan282
hellbunny
Darian
Bookboy

However I have a flip analysis. Two groups of agitators are very very active, and the most active of all people in this game is:

PirateMonk

Or was when I did my analysis after day one.

I am worried that the accuracy of my predictions may get me killed. I suggest that if I am killed in the night, that you lynch all those in the above lists.

Jontom Xire points at PirateMonk.

Akaziel
2007-08-25, 12:02 PM
(No, all of them submitted. It's just that they either aimed for Atreyu or Zar.)

Raiser Blade
2007-08-25, 12:12 PM
^lol

also from scanning vote history

I think that 1 of the persons who pointed at atreyu is a member of whatever agitator group castaras was in as they were clearly trying to save her from a lynch

and by your own logic JX you are suspicous :smallwink:

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-08-25, 12:22 PM
(I...I .....I didn't even know what I did!!! *crys softly into his mac and cheese.* "most interestng role I've had in 8 months of playing werewolf and its gone!! Shock it all to YaBB!!)

Akaziel
2007-08-25, 12:27 PM
(Skill monkey: Each night, pick a person to follow and something will happen to that person. Essentially, a swiss-army knife-type role. Now you know why "Something happened at Banjo1985's house".)

Khaldan
2007-08-25, 12:30 PM
((OHMIGOD I thought of the most interesting role evar!))

((atreyu, check thine PMs.))

Pwenet
2007-08-25, 12:53 PM
Pwenet goes and points at Crystall_Myr for pointing at the now deceased llama the day before.

"You wanted the llama dead. He is dead now. Happy?"

Castaras
2007-08-25, 01:07 PM
Castaras points at Pwnet because #FF0000 = Red.

Jontom Xire
2007-08-25, 02:19 PM
and by your own logic JX you are suspicous :smallwink:

Umm possibly. As I know I'm a citizen I didn't bother to check my own post count.

Neodan282
2007-08-25, 02:31 PM
I point at myself because I feel like it.

Korias
2007-08-25, 07:24 PM
((Well, Atreyu, you win the bet. I think they did that to spite me out of a GP.))

Anyway, Korias returns to his DJ desk, and ponders. Why? Whats the point of all this fighting? Why cant we just party like normal humans?!

In that case, I point to Banjo1985, on the grounds that I think hes an agitator.

Raiser Blade
2007-08-25, 07:38 PM
Umm Castaras knows she's dead right?

Oh and for now point at neodan282

there is no logic here so do not ask for it

Helgraf
2007-08-25, 11:56 PM
Still suspicious of you from before.

*Helgraf points at Pwenet*

banjo1985
2007-08-26, 04:01 AM
Banjo staggers out of his house...he seems drunk pretty much all the time!

Oh no, more dead...may god have mercy on us all! At least I know who was messing in my house now! Wait, Korias I'm hurt! I'm telling you he's an agitator!*points at PirateMonk*

Jontom Xire
2007-08-26, 04:11 AM
(No, all of them submitted. It's just that they either aimed for Atreyu or Zar.)

Ah yes, I see that now from your description. I really need to reanalyse yesterday's posts. However my suspicion of Pirate Monk still stands.

Krursk
2007-08-26, 05:35 AM
Krursk points at PirateMonk, because multi-colored text gives me headaches

Akaziel
2007-08-26, 05:55 AM
Another RaveCam update pops up on the screen.

Atreyu the Masked LLama- Skill Monkey, killed in the Chaos Night Two
banjo1985
Bassetking
Bookboy
Castaras- NRCA Agent, a sploded Day Two
Crystall_Myr
Darian
DLD
Helgraf
hellbunny
Jontom Xire
Korias
Krursk
Neodan282
pingcode20
PirateMonk
Pwenet
Raiser B1ade
Zar Peter- Knight of the AOAP, Killed in the Chaos Night Two

Currently, you're planning to lynch the following meatbags-er, Citizens. At this rate, PirateMonk will be lynched.

PirateMonk has six votes, way ahead of...
Neodan282, who has two votes.
Pwenet technically has two, but Ghostly Votes don't count, so only one.
Crystall_Myr and Banjo have one vote as well.

Partyphobics Anonymous

Director (NRCA)
Sponsor (PA)
Instructor (RIOSAT)
Head DJ (AOAP)

Currently, it'll take four of you to lynch someone, and nine to end the day early.

DarkLightDragon
2007-08-26, 06:01 AM
*point at PirateMonk*

((He hasn't been helping, and JX does have a reputation for being accurate and getting killed because of it))

pingcode20
2007-08-26, 06:21 AM
Yeah, I think it's quite likely that JX is onto something here. Neodan is only tied because he's got a random vote on him, so I'll trust JX's instincts and point at PirateMonk

Jontom Xire
2007-08-26, 07:03 AM
Ummm, Akaziel, Banjo and Crystal Myr have votes on them too.

Akaziel
2007-08-26, 10:26 AM
Whoops. Fixed.

PirateMonk
2007-08-26, 05:00 PM
Okay, it appears that I'm going to get lynched, originally for having nothing better to do than post and read here, and now apparently for no reason at all. Huh.

Bassetking
2007-08-26, 06:42 PM
*Shrugs*
Good Enough For Me, *Piratemonk*

Akaziel
2007-08-26, 10:44 PM
Okay, now that majority of you have voted, and that I think the rest of you will simply join the bandwagon, I'm ending the day early.
---

The Neo Ravetopia High Machinist gathers all of you to town square.

Hello all, I have gathered you all here today to show you my latest invention in lynch technology, he explains, gesturing toward a huge machine with several claws, So without further ado, I present to you the Radical-Lyncher 5000!

You all discuss this, and place PirateMonk on the conveyor belt. The belt moves forward, bringing him to a pit of spikes. The belt pushes him into the pit, then the spikes open to reveal several Class X lasers. They fire their beams at PirateMonk, opening several small holes in his body. The laser spikes retract, and the bottom of the pit opens, leading to a tube. The tube shoots him upward to the surface, getting him caught in the machine's claws.

"AAAAAAAH!! I'M SCARED!!!! HAAAAALLP!!!"

Aha! He IS an agitator. Radical-Lyncher, activate Agitator Sub-Routines!

The claws all grab PirateMonk, tightening their hold on his spinal cord. He begins to lose consciousness, until the machine produces a power drill aiming for PM's head.

We are your hope... we keep you safe... we have control...

PirateMonk was lynched. He was a Partyphobic of the PA. Night Three begins now and will end in 24 hours.

Raiser Blade
2007-08-27, 02:09 AM
Another one bites the dust:smallyuk:

banjo1985
2007-08-27, 04:21 AM
Banjo looks on in horror at the corpse slowly getting more and more mangled.

Euw that's unpleasant! At least he was an agitator! I need to go have a drink.

Banjo leaves the square and heads to the nearest boozer.

Akaziel
2007-08-27, 06:39 AM
Hey, I've gotten 3 of 4 Night Actions already. Can the RIOSAT send me their actions to get the Night over with?

Just... as soon as I finish writing the scries for the people that made their scries. Maybe then.

Akaziel
2007-08-27, 08:01 AM
(I have the actions.)

Jontom Xire walks out of an abandoned dance club, singing "The Anthem" to himself as he steps. On the other end of the street is Banjo1985, who is singing the same song. They notice each other and shake hands. They then nod and continue walking seperately.

Jontom sneaks up behind an unsuspecting Bassetking and stabs him repeatedly with a broken pipe. "'Cuz this is the Anthem, throw all yer hands up... ooh.." He sings quietly, as he is immediately shot twice by an unseen gunman, who utters, "Incorrect Response, Mr. Xire. You have been CORRECTED. And for the record, I do not want to be just like you."

Banjo, on the other hand, walks into an abandoned alley. "Shake it once, that's fine... shake it twice, that's okay... shake it three times--URK!!" His song is interrupted by Izanagi Ninjas, who just disemboweled him. Another mysterious hitman descends from the wall, shrieking. "AAGH! Techno-Ninjas just stole my KILL!" "We were here first, sissy." "Oh yeah!? Bring it on, dammit!"

The sun rises. You find the Crest of the Audiophilic Order on Banjo's and Jontom's corpses. Searching Bassetking's body yields nothing however.

Jontom Xire, a Knight of the Audiophilic Order of Awesome Partying, was killed by the Neo Ravetopia Correction Agency.

Banjo1985, a Knight of the same Order, was killed by the Neo Ravetopian Institute of Science and Technology and the Partyphobics Anonymous.

Bassetking, a Citizen, was killed by the Audiophilic Order of Awesome Partying.

Day Four begins now and will end in 48 hours.

Korias
2007-08-27, 08:17 AM
((Wow. That gives us two agitators gone in one night. Except we lost Bassetking. ))

Korias Examines the disk on his DJ table. All thjis information packed into it by RIOSAT. And then theirs the Audiophillics, who just want to party, the Correction Agency who wants to get rid of it, and finally, Those Party hollics, who want to get rid of it all in once fell swoop. So much problems... Why cant we just enjoy life in peace and normal partying?

Korias stumbles off of the platform and runs into A Mirror of himself. As he falls backwards, he realizes that he needs a drink.

Pwenet
2007-08-27, 08:25 AM
Looking at his computer, Pwenet leans back in shock over what he just read. If this was true, things could really change for the better if he revealed it. He thought about his own safety, his own life, then shrugs. What was life without some risk, some sense of danger and adventure. He quickly backs up the message, and prints out a few copies as well before exiting his apartment.

He then makes his way towards the center of the city, after stopping off at several places to fortify his courage with the best fortification available! Sadly even that is not enough to calm the raging storm in his stomach as he prepares himself.

"Friends! Comrades! FELLOW PARTY-LOVERS! I have been given intelligence this past evening that Raiser_B1ade is a member of the Partyphobics Anonymous. Not only that, he is their SPONSOR! I shall probably die for revealing this, but the TRUTH must be SET FREE! MORE BOOZE!"

Looking around, Pwenet spies Raiser_B1ade and points at him.

"You have anything to say to defend yourself?"

Korias
2007-08-27, 08:30 AM
Wait a tic... Korias gets up from his mirror encounter. He's Right!I point Raiser_B1ade, on the account that Pwenet could be right about his statement.

Akaziel
2007-08-27, 08:37 AM
The RaveCam lights up again for its daily update.

Atreyu- Skill Monkey, killed in the Chaos Night Two
banjo1985- Knight of the AOAP, eviscerated Night Three
Bassetking- Citizen, Stabbed Night Three
Bookboy
Crystall_Myr
Darian
DLD
Helgraf
hellbunny
Jontom Xire- Knight of the AOAP, Shot Night Three
Korias
Krursk
Neodan282
pingcode20
PirateMonk- Partyphobic, Horribly Mutilated Day Three
Pwenet
Raiser B1ade

So far, only Raiser with two votes.

Partyphobics Anonymous

Director (NRCA)
Sponsor (PA)
Instructor (RIOSAT)
Head DJ (AOAP)

Currently, it'll take three of you to lynch someone, and seven to end the day early.

Pwenet
2007-08-27, 08:45 AM
((Correction - Where did the two votes against me come from? It should be two votes against Raiser_B1ade))

Korias
2007-08-27, 08:46 AM
(PSSST! Its Raiser_B1ade who has 2 votes, not Pwenet!))

Akaziel
2007-08-27, 08:47 AM
(My lack of sleep is getting to me. Fixed.)

Jontom Xire
2007-08-27, 08:59 AM
Oh dagnabbit. Just as it was getting interesting too. And darn you, BassetKing! Why did you have to be a citizen?

To be honest, events moved too fast last night. I wanted to change my target, but there wasn't enough time. Sorry, BK.

Neodan282
2007-08-27, 11:19 AM
(Awaitaminnute, Pwenet said Corrected Akaziel with a sentance starting with correction! Lynch him next!)

I point at Raiser B1ade because I got the same Email

Raiser Blade
2007-08-27, 02:19 PM
Oh coe on you people do realize that there is no good seer anyone who can scry is a part of an Agitator group

Has it ever occured to you that you guys are getting played

seriously though

Known and dead agitators
Jontom
Zar Peter
Castaras
Banjo

by looking at this information i think korias is suspect

think about it he's pretty active in this game which i am not
which i would be if i were an agitator

Points at korias

dont give in to blind bandwagoning

I think korias and pwenet are from the same Agitator group
i mean c'mon dont they seem like they are working tgether a little to much for a Revoution game

Korias
2007-08-27, 02:35 PM
Oh coe on you people do realize that there is no good seer anyone who can scry is a part of an Agitator group

Has it ever occured to you that you guys are getting played

seriously though

Known and dead agitators
Jontom
Zar Peter
Castaras
Banjo

by looking at this information i think korias is suspect

think about it he's pretty active in this game which i am not
which i would be if i were an agitator

Points at korias

dont give in to blind bandwagoning

I think korias and pwenet are from the same Agitator group
i mean c'mon dont they seem like they are working tgether a little to much for a Revoution game

(Counter Logic Time!

Yes, we are aware that there is no "Good" seer. But a Villager wins if he is alive at the end of the game. Therefore, it does not matter if an agitator group wins, as long as the majority of the citizens are alive. So whats the problem in going in when Pwenet has made a statement that YOU are a Devil?

If all the villagers side with a single agitator group (of which Pwenet will probably die), they can Scry, Lynch, and Kill every single Day/Night cycle.

About me being active: Its called not having a life. I like these games, and feel a need to contribute. Some people are just more active than others, as some people are just stronger/faster/smarter/crazier/hungrier than others. If anything, Inactivity is a sign that you are an agitator. A villager, by default, has one vote a day to eliminate a potential threat. Because of this fact, the Villager must be active and ready to contribute to the debate about who should be lynched. It is the people who stay out of the arguement that you need to watch for, as they are the ones who can be trouble some. They spend more time reading PMs from fellows debating on who to kill and scry that night, than they do actually posting ingame.

So who do you think fits the role of Agitator from the logic presented: The one who contributes to the points during the day to eliminate the agitator (See yesterday: I pointed at banjo1985, and I was right. he was a Knight of the Party), or somebody that doesnt post often and gives no excuse, making him suspect of keeping to a series of PMs that belong to fellow people waiting to kill during the night?)

pingcode20
2007-08-27, 05:30 PM
Yes, that's quite true - given that there's no autolynch rule, there's little reason to be highly active if you're an agitator - but so far, we have only seen people who are active lynched.

However, if what Pwenet and Neodan say are true, it seems like it's too specific not to be true - not only has their 'secret source' claimed he is a Partyphobic, they claim he is their seer, too!

It sounds too accurate to be false - if you turn out to be a citizen, Raiser, sorry.

*Points at Raiser_B1ade

Korias
2007-08-27, 05:41 PM
Yes, that's quite true - given that there's no autolynch rule, there's little reason to be highly active if you're an agitator - but so far, we have only seen people who are active lynched.

Thats usualy because people remember the names of active participants. Flying low under the radar can keep you hidden from those that are not very logical at these games, but it does take a fine eye to spot the true ones. Or you could be the seer. Then it renders the point moot.

Raiser Blade
2007-08-27, 05:46 PM
aw man

I just got killed off in werewolves because nobody believed me
and guess who started the bandwagon... Pwenet

I turned out to be a leader

Use logic now people if i am which i'm not but just saying if i was the sponsor of the Party whatevers dont waste a lynch on me I would be killed most definitley in the night

and because im a citizen you all will just waste a lynch

So i dare you leave me alive and see if i'm dead by morning

I'll prove yu wrong i'll prove you all wrong

oh and Jontom was an agitator and he was very acive
Pirate Monk was an agitator and he was very active

i have only started posting frequently to defend myself

Neodan282
2007-08-27, 05:57 PM
Woops, it wasn't a email, it was a pop-up that sent me to a notepad document called RaiserScry.txt. Wonder why it was sent to me.

banjo1985
2007-08-28, 03:38 AM
Damn!

Well at least I lasted 3 days! And I got two groups after me at the same time which is pretty cool! Thanks for the game, I'll be looking out for the sign-up for the next one!

Akaziel
2007-08-28, 05:26 AM
The RaveCam Monitor begins to flash red wildly! You all turn to the massive screen, as it gives out a message.

A REVOLUTION HAS BEEN DECLARED! SEND YOUR STAND ON THIS TO THE NARRATOR AND CO-NARRATOR WITHIN 24 HOURS!

I REPEAT, A REVOLUTION HAS BEEN DECLARED!!

It seems that someone declared a Revolution in the name of... uh... stuff. Yes! A revolution in the name of stuff that are... stuffy and... stuff. Yes. PM your revolution actions to me and Khaldan.

To the new people who don't know what this means:

A. Support
You support the revolution and the change of government.

B. Rebel
You rebel against the revolution, trying to maintain your current state of government.

C. Stay Out
By not sending a PM, you're automatically lynched for not saying anything.

pingcode20
2007-08-28, 06:02 AM
Obviously, Raiser B1ade is trying to escape!

Quick, stamp him and his ilk into the ground where they belong!

Khaldan
2007-08-28, 03:44 PM
[COLOR="Red"]*sighs* New rule, this is getting ridculus. Last night, I got 1 PM from the agitators. Today, I am missing the start of the revolt messenge, and most of support/rebel/stay the hell away messeges. Therefore, me and akaziel will PM eachother when necessary, and the one with less PMs posts what happens, and does not refer to the other persons' set. Basically, send your PMs to both narrators.

Sorry, if this is excessive, but I've gotten 4 support/revolt PMs, total, and only one organization PM last night. Most I've had was 2 organizations. PLEASE set a new record.

Akaziel
2007-08-29, 08:13 AM
Revolution End.

Soon, after the prolonged day(thanks to the Izanagi Day-Extend-Thingamabob-We-Forgot-To-Name-Because-Of-Too-Much-Partying), the city is split into three.

Three people in their homes, sleeping away the revolution.
Eight people refusing to accept a new government, facing the...
One person in all-black clothing, saying "Viva Revolution!" over and over.

Essentially, the eight charge the one, strapping him to the big disco ball at the end of the city, setting the disco ball to explode in ten seconds.

One... two... three... four.... five...

"Screw This!" Nameless NPC #40629 says, hotwiring it to an Overclock Pack,

sixseveneightninetenomglolhaxxx

BOOM.

You all rejoice at the retainment of the status quo, until someone remembers, "Hey, what happened to the three other guys?"

So you charge into their homes, ransacking the rooms, stuffing each in burlap sacks. You strap the sacks to a barrel, and jettison the barrel into the Great Ravezilla Ocean.

Day Four finally ends. The Neo Ravetopia Government stands.

Supporters of the Revolution:
Raiser_B1ade (Leader of the Revolution)

Supporters of the Anti-Revolution (Rebels):
pingcode20 (Leader of the Anti-Revolution)
Pwenet
Neodan282
Helgraf
Korias
Hellbunny
Crystall
DLD

Stayed Out: (All were citizens)
Bookboy
Darian
Krursk

Searching The Spot That Used To Be Raiser, you find a fireproof, explosion-proof, partyproof, anythingproof ID. It reads:

The bearer of this card is officially entitled to membership within the PA.

NAME: Raiser_B1ade

Being the Sponsor of the PA, I have the right to use prohibited chemicals to ascertain someone's affiliation and/or secrets they may hide. - Raiser

The room where they held PA meetings was never used again...

THE PARTYPHOBICS ANONYMOUS HAVE BEEN ELIMINATED

Night ends in 24 hours!

Korias
2007-08-29, 08:20 AM
Wow. Pwenet was right.

What a landslide victory. I guess Pingcode knew that it was a ploy by Raiser to take out as many with him as possible.

Pwenet
2007-08-29, 08:52 AM
Sweet!

Now I expect death tonight.

Neodan282
2007-08-29, 09:46 AM
Nice, but I already have someone to meanlessly point at because of what he said, but if it turns into a bandwagon i'm gonna change my point.

Raiser Blade
2007-08-29, 12:11 PM
And i would have gotten away with it too. If it hadn't been for you meddling kid's. *Is dragged away by the cops

I'm just curious who did the scry on me. :smallconfused:

You can pm me so everybody else doesn't find out.

pingcode20
2007-08-29, 05:32 PM
It was pretty obvious Raiser was trying to buy time - he pretty much panicked when the bandwagon built up, and started trying to buy extra time.

This, obviously, was so he would have had an entire night to recruit before he was killed off.

Although admittedly I figured it was an excellent opportunity to wipe the entire Partyphobics faction at once - Raiser was clearly the Sponsor, especially when he started trying to buy time, so as long as the PA didn't control a majority of actives (in which case they would win anyway) it would wipe the entire faction at once.

((And why would the anti-revolution be 'rebels' anyway? Aren't we supposed to be the loyalists?))

Akaziel
2007-08-30, 01:22 AM
Whoops. Well in that case...

From this point on, Revolutioners are called the same.
Rebels are now called "Loyalists".

Neodan282
2007-08-30, 02:57 PM
Neodan looks around the empty room in his house he's in then goes to bed.

Akaziel
2007-08-31, 07:24 AM
It is night. Contrary to popular belief, my saying of this is not obvious, considering that the night skies are lit up so much that everyone believes that it's still noon.

The lights dim, revealing the stars in all their glory. The agitators think this as a good opportunity to strike.

The NRIOSAT and the AOAP decide to attack the Loyalist Leader, pingcode20, but on the way...

His house is guarded by a barbershop quartet singing Monty Python's "Coconut Song" over and over. The agitators fall over laughing, and forget what they were doing.

The NRCA strikes. The NRCA Agent of Corrections strikes DLD's back with a knife, wounding her severely. She manages to get far away enough to evade another attack, but dies of blood loss soon after.

In the morning, you examine DLD's dead corpse. In her pockets are recruitment pamphlets written in color-change ink, and the Crest of the Audiophilic Order is tattooed on her left wrist.

Summary: Pingcode was attacked, but was protected by his Bodyguards.
DLD, the Head DJ was killed by the NRCA.

Day 5 begins now and will end in 48 hours.

Another RaveCam update:

Crystall_Myr
Helgraf
hellbunny
Korias
Neodan282
pingcode20
Pwenet

The following Citizens have died. Pity.

Atreyu- Skill Monkey, killed in the Chaos Night Two
banjo1985- Knight of the AOAP, eviscerated Night Three
Bassetking- Citizen, Stabbed Night Three
Bookboy- Citizen, Executed for his silence Day Four
Darian- Citizen, Executed for his silence Day Four
DLD- Head DJ of the AOAP, Stabbed Night Four
Jontom Xire- Knight of the AOAP, Shot Night Three
Krursk- Citizen, Executed for his silence Day Four
PirateMonk- Partyphobic, Horribly Mutilated Day Three
Raiser B1ade- Sponsor of the PA, Executed for his Revolution Day Four

Currently, you're planning to lynch the following meatbags-er, Citizens

No one yet.

Partyphobics Anonymous

Director (NRCA)
Sponsor (PA)
Instructor (RIOSAT)
Head DJ (AOAP)

Currently, it'll take two of you to lynch someone, and four to end the day early.

pingcode20
2007-08-31, 07:48 AM
Huzzah, I've dodged tradition! Eat that, party haters!

As we've all agreed, inactives are the ones to be on the lookout for - since the revolution, there have been a group of people who have otherwise been completely quiet and otherwise inactive, but came out of the woodwork to cast their vote.

Chances are, they're agitators, because they've quite literally said absolutely nothing during this game yet managed to meet the deadline.

These people are:

hellbunny
Crystall_Myr

The one I'm more suspicious of is hellbunny, because he/she/it (haven't got a post to reference) seemed to be a standard basket-case autolynchee, yet he/she/it managed to send in a revolution order anyway.

*Points at hellbunny

Neodan282
2007-08-31, 10:53 AM
Wow, the Head DJ is down!
I want to Point at Pwenet.

Hellbunny
2007-08-31, 06:32 PM
Huzzah, I've dodged tradition! Eat that, party haters!

As we've all agreed, inactives are the ones to be on the lookout for - since the revolution, there have been a group of people who have otherwise been completely quiet and otherwise inactive, but came out of the woodwork to cast their vote.

Chances are, they're agitators, because they've quite literally said absolutely nothing during this game yet managed to meet the deadline.

These people are:

hellbunny
Crystall_Myr

The one I'm more suspicious of is hellbunny, because he/she/it (haven't got a post to reference) seemed to be a standard basket-case autolynchee, yet he/she/it managed to send in a revolution order anyway.

*Points at hellbunny

*regards the finger with a blank stare* ...This... Isn't one of those 'smelling' games, is it?

((I do appologise for my lack of inactivity, but classes started up for me right around the time this game started. I've been checking in and trying to keep up with everything, I just don't always do so well posting.

And he/she/it? I...Thought I checked that box...))

Korias
2007-08-31, 06:46 PM
Korias examines the wrist of DLD. Darn! How did I miss this! Korias shakes his head in annoyance. This was getting old. Many of his friends had died. Few of them lived. Ravetopia would be a quieter place after this, if they kept those agitators out.

Hellbuny! Where were you! Why didnt you do something to save the others!

DarkLightDragon
2007-08-31, 10:01 PM
((That was funny. It's feeling like WW5 all over again! Pity I didn't get to start a successful bandwagon against a citizen for no other reason whatsoever than throwing rocks at NPCs...))

Jontom Xire
2007-09-01, 01:01 AM
Huh, well played Pingcode. Knew he was dead meat tonight, so made sure he was the leader of the loyalists to get the bodyguard. Only thing is, I thought it was only the leader of revolutions that got an extra night action. There is no leader of loyalists technically since the current regime already must have a leader, even if it is a nameless NPC, and so that person is the de facto leader of the loyalists.

The extra night action was brought in because in every game so far, revolutions always succeed and the leader always dies the night after on the grounds that if they started a revolution they must be an enemy agitator.

Helgraf
2007-09-01, 01:28 AM
Hmmm, well, that's one less audiophile out to murder me in cold blood. *chuckles*

Crystall_Myr
2007-09-01, 03:20 PM
Sorry about inactiveness - I just got a new game one my computer and kinda forgot about this place. :smallredface:

Myr moves out of his house, wondering how he managed to sleep for a full day. Shrugging, he looks around to see what he missed. Another death, dang it, He randomly (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=1237071) points at Pwenet, too tired to speak in rainbow colors, "Hey, do you know what happened here?"

Pwenet
2007-09-01, 03:22 PM
"No clue whatsoever. Sorry."

Pwenet then looks at Hellbuny.

Neodan282
2007-09-01, 04:00 PM
I change my point to Korias due to another popup, Why do people keep sending me these things? But the last one was right so why doubt this one?

Akaziel
2007-09-03, 07:40 AM
You storm into Hellbunny's house to arrest him, but he's nowhere to be found.

Meanwhile, in a secret underground lair...

"Do you expect me to talk?"

"No, Mr. Bunny. *snicker* Prepare to... *snort* DIE!! BWAHHAHAHAHA!"

Searching Hellbunny's house, you find no evidence of him being an agitator.

Hellbunny was probably killed, he was a Citizen.

Neodan282
2007-09-03, 09:55 AM
When does night start and end?

Akaziel
2007-09-04, 06:04 AM
(Guys, when I announce that someone's dead, Night begins automatically.)

Night ends.

Sitting quietly in his house, Korias turns the pages of a book slowly, listening to some music. A lever is pulled. Korias's chair falls over into a trapdoor, dropping him into the incinerator, burning him instantly.

The day breaks. On Korias's house is one message repeatedly painted in red:

THE INCORRECT ONE HAS BEEN EXTERMINATED.

Korias was killed by the NRCA. No one else was killed.

Day Six begins now and will end in 48 hours.

Jontom Xire
2007-09-04, 06:21 AM
What was Korias?

Korias
2007-09-04, 06:23 AM
... DAMN!

I was a Technophile.

I was not the Spy. I was the Student. The Student Body President.

oh well. You win some, you lose some.

But how did an Incinerator get into my house?

DarkLightDragon
2007-09-04, 08:40 AM
((I don't know. Why did I let myself die of blood loss instead of doing something to stop it?))

Akaziel
2007-09-04, 08:48 AM
(My lack of sleep is really getting to me.)

Searching Korias's body, you find a student ID. It reads:

Name: Korias
STUDENT BODY PRESIDENT

Korias was a student of the RIOSAT.

Neodan282
2007-09-04, 08:54 PM
Told ya! The pop-up was right!
I point at Pwenet for my preveous reasons. (AKA randomness)

Korias
2007-09-04, 08:56 PM
Told ya! The pop-up was right!
I point at Pwenet for my preveous reasons. (AKA randomness)

Hmmm... I wonder who sent that Popup...

The Ghost of Korias walks the empty streets. His victory was assured in this town without a name, in this heavy downpour. The Izanagi Corporation would rise to power through the clever usage of ninjas and the liberal application of Number Two's secret techniques. Soon... everything would change...:smallamused:

Pwenet
2007-09-04, 08:58 PM
I point at Crystall_Myr for no real good reason.

DarkLightDragon
2007-09-05, 02:45 AM
((I was an Izanagi technophile last game :smallamused: ))

Korias
2007-09-05, 06:09 AM
((I was an Izanagi technophile last game :smallamused: ))

((And I was a Technophile in Revolution Two. I brought that regime up, you know. :smallamused: Otherwise, you would have had the Moralisers win in that game.))

pingcode20
2007-09-08, 01:20 AM
Looks like we need a tiebreaker...

EDIT: Wait, right. Roller is shot on SMBG...

1d2=2 (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=1250020) 1=Pwenet, 2=Myr

*Point at Myr

Akaziel
2007-09-08, 04:01 AM
(Sorry for the late update, guys. I got busy with school-related stuff.)

The normally noisy streets of Neo Ravetopia are silent. Silence is new to this city, and nothing is heard. Save for the chants of the people....

"Hey, PWENET'S an AGITATOR! Let's kill him!"

"No, MYR'S the agitator. CRYSTALL should be killed!"

"Yeah, kill Myr!"

"Boo! Pwenet must die!"

"You suck!"

"FREE BIRD!!!"

In the madness that ensues, Crystall suddenly breaks down and begins to speak Binary...

01000010011001010010000001100111011011000110000101 100100001011000010-

You all are thoroughly freaked out by this, and one of you just pushes him into a pit of spikes.

Later that night, an old fisherman decides to flood the pit and fish out Myr's body. He does so, and finds an ultraportable computer. On the screen is the full student roster of the RIOSAT. The old man rushes to the Neo Ravetopian Government Hall and shows it to them. The remaining students of the RIOSAT have been eliminated forever.

Summary: Crystall was lynched, he was the Instructor of the RIOSAT.

The Neo Ravetopia Institute of Science and Technology is eliminated.

Night begins and will end in 24 hours.

Akaziel
2007-09-08, 10:34 PM
(Got the Night Actions.)

The wind blows on an unusually quiet night. Everyone is at bed sleeping...

Suddenly, all the clock towers in the city go off to the tune of "Rock Around the Clock" at 12 midnight. The noises subside, and voices are heard atop one of them. One of them is Helgraf, the other sounds oddly familiar...

"Why does Neo Ravetopia have to end now? Are there no citizens left!? What have I done to incur the wrath of the Order!?"

"Nothing, really."

"But you are one man! What can you do!?"

"This."

A shot is heard.

"That was easy. The Audiophilic Order has won."

Helgraf was killed by the AOAP, he was a Citizen.

The entire populace of Neo Ravetopia wake up to see two men in suits step on the stage, one of them holding a rather burlap sack. The sack is set down and taken off, revealing a bound and gagged Neodan.

One of the men pulls out an COCW Inquisitor pistol and places it on Neodan's head. The other man, one with a badge, raises a hand to the sky, prompting the NRCA hacker team to modify the daily RaveCam report, showing the names and faces of the Agitators. Each slide ends with the deaths of each of them, with the word CORRECTED on the bottom of each.

After ten slides of names and faces, Neodan's face appears on all the television screens of the city, along with his crimes with footage from AOAP meetings, his induction into the Order, and his cold-blooded murder of Helgraf, perhaps the last person who wished to fight for Neo Ravetopia's beliefs. The badged man gives the order. The trigger is pulled.

Neodan was killed, he was a Knight of the AOAP.

The man with the badge gives a speech to the confused populace.

"People of Neo Ravetopia! This last week has been a trying experience for all of us, as vile agitator groups have risen to destroy our happy, free, and correct way of life.

However, today the nightmare ends. The Neo Ravetopia Corrections Agency has been working to find and root out the taint.

And today, we have succeeded.

A raid earlier this morning on Neodan's home revealed documents identifying the remaining members of the Audiophilic Order, a brutal cult of murderers hiding under the guise of the party, and Corrections Officers are, as we speak, uprooting the entire parasitic organisation.

Today, a new day dawns, where we can party in safety.

Today is ours once again."

A massive airship arrives with a loud screech, muffling all other sounds. Hooks are released into the RaveCam monitor, with countless Correction Agents sliding down ropes to take away everything related to Partying.

The RaveCam monitor.
The Great Ravezilla monument.
The Neo Ravetopia Government Dance Club.
All the Party Houses.
All the dance clubs.
All the Bars, music stores, and everything.

Nothing was spared in the NRCA's attack on Excessive Living.

It's been a week since the NRCA attack.

Talks of agitator groups arrive. Several citizens of Neo Ravetopia cry out in the Name of Partying, but these are corrected. All reports of Agitator Groups are silenced, because there are no such Groups. A veil of peace and tranquility envelopes the new utopia, to stay forever.

Will it?

THE NEO RAVETOPIA CORRECTION AGENCY HAS WON.

(Roles to come in new post)

Akaziel
2007-09-08, 10:40 PM
Roles

Atreyu- Skill Monkey
banjo1985- Knight of the AOAP
Bassetking- Citizen
Bookboy- Citizen
Castaras- NRCA Agent
Crystall_Myr- Instructor(RIOSAT)
Darian- Citizen
DLD- Head DJ(AOAP)
Fleeing Coward- Citizen
Helgraf- Citizen
Hellbunny- Citizen
Jontom Xire- Knight of the AOAP
Korias- Student of the RIOSAT
Krursk- Citizen
Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins- Citizen
Neodan282- Knight of the AOAP
pingcode20- Director(NRCA)
PirateMonk- Partyphobic
Pwenet- NRCA Agent
Raiser B1ade- Sponsor(PA)
Rejakor- Citizen
Zar Peter- Knight of the AOAP

THANKS FOR PLAYING!

pingcode20
2007-09-08, 11:06 PM
Incidentally, what was the skill monkey's powers?

DarkLightDragon
2007-09-09, 01:05 AM
Strangely, I'm not pissed that my agitator group lost. We came second. That's good enough for me! And some of our scry results were rather amusing.

((Pity those three that died were probably the only citizens left...))

I'm deciding to kill pingcode and scry Korias.

Also, I'd like to attempt sending recruit invites to Neodan282 and Helgraf, using the message JX made earlier. I know it's late game, but one has to try. :smallwink:

And thanks. This game is awesome. Being an agitator is sooooooo much fun!

Isn't it, though?

Anyways, the scry.

Sitting alone in the AOAP HQ, writing a few letters, you feel extreme pressure now that you have to do a lot of things at the same time.

You sit down on your Deck, still not used to this silence.

Silence... you think, Silence... has always been part of this... But still...

You just pump up the volume, and connect the receiver cables to Korias's house via LAN.

You then start to play the music you've always played...

Still... so alone
I'm the only one left
So can't you just see
That I'm trying to see through you?
I want to know you better
And perhaps be friends
If only it would get that far...
Unless you secretly hate me
In which case, go to hell.
KORIAS!
I need to see you!
I need to see into your mind
See which ways you go
See how you live life
See how you think,
See how you feel
And see which path you take
In life...
alone.

You get a phone call. It says:

"Hi, you've reached Korias's house. I'm probably helping *kkkkkssshhhhhh* with trying to take over the world, and I'm probably at the NRIOSAT building. Yeah. Wait, why'd I just say that?!?"

-Korias is a Student of the NRIOSAT-

I can't find the other funny one...

Akaziel
2007-09-09, 01:20 AM
Skill Monkey:

First two Nights: Roll 1d4. Choose an effect assigned to that number(Ask Khaldan).

Third Night: Replace Baner with Attack

Ask Khaldan about the other nights.

That's all I got.

Jontom Xire
2007-09-09, 01:42 AM
I'm a bit hacked at Pingcode for not dying! When we tried to recruit him and he gave us a load of baloney about having already been recruited by us (by Crystal Myr).

We were quite poised to win then until I got killed and so did Banjo!

Still we recruited the most.

pingcode20
2007-09-09, 01:46 AM
Heh. I can one-up you on the humour section - I hadn't been paying proper attention during the first day, and I managed to scry dead people not once, but twice!

The NRCA will be pulling in its contacts to Investigate Fleeing Coward.

And for their trouble, Zar Peter, along with the Chief Executioner and Akaziel's Corpse will be found hanged in the square in the morning with bright red FAILs stamped on their forehead.

Edict for the day:

"Long hair will not be tolerated. Partiers found with long hair will be shot."

Um... Pingcode? Fleeing Coward's dead. So...

Scry(Not counted):
You sit down in your large spacious office, missing the scent of pie. You spin your chair to face your highly advanced IZ-Tech Workstation, and proceed to investigate.

After a few hours, you see a pop-up appear on the screen.

NAME: Fleeing Coward
SEX: Male
AFFILIATION: Neo Ravetopia
INCORRECTNESS: Lack of life.

"Lack of life? What the HELL does that mean?"

You look outside your window, and see Fleeing Coward's corpse rot in the streets. You start kicking yourself, and decide to try someone else.

I decided to write this for no reason. Well, scry someone else, then.

Damn those life lacking peoples!

He can go up with the 'FAIL' people too.

I'll scry Rejakor

He's dead too.

Again, you try to get some insight into the life of Rejakor. You click and clack your keyboard for a few minutes, turn on the thing that goes "Ping!" and soon enough, this message pops up.

NAME: Rejakor
AFFILIATION: Neo Ravetopia
INCORRECTNESS: Lack of life

You feel like banging your head on the keyboard, but you don't, since it violates NRCA Handbook Vol. LXI, Chapter III, Paragraph II, Sentence 3, which clearly states that:

All NRCA directors are prohibited from banging their foreheads on their IZ-Tech Workstations, but they MAY kick themselves, as kicking is just clean fun.

Scry again.

Serves me right for using the front page list.

I'll scry Jontom Xire.

And I'll also Kick myself. String up Rejakor for being not alive too.

Third time's the charm, eh? :smallwink:

Scry:

You take the NRCA handbook, and flip to page 3: Proper NRCA Standard Self-Kicking.

1. Take comically large boot.
2. Toss out in favor of proper boot.
3. Take proper boot, place plug "A" inside.
4. Hook up plug "A" to automatic wiring system "B".

Several hours later, you finally reach the FINAL rule.

1,567. Flip Switch Mechanism XQ-beta Seven, enjoy self-kicking.

You decide not to perform the unnecessarily complicated procedure, and proceed to investigate Jontom Xire.

Finally, just as day is about to begin, your search has yielded results. A pop-up does its pop-uppy thing.

NAME: Jontom Xire
AFFILIATION: @!$@&*()!*@
INCORRECTNESS: %*!()#!(@!@#$

You notice that some of the data is corrupted. You stare at the corruption in disgust, and clack the keys rapidly.

Correct.
Correct.
Correct.
CORRECT!

You hit enter, and all the data is clear to you.

NAME: Jontom Xire
AFFILIATION: Audiophilic Order of Awesome Partying
INCORRECTNESS: Opposing the NRCA

You realize that Jontom Xire is a Knight of the Audiophilic Order.

DarkLightDragon
2007-09-09, 01:51 AM
The other funny one I got was something like "I'm a citizen! I like to dance with the ladies!" from Zar Peter. But that is pretty funny, pingcode!

pingcode20
2007-09-09, 02:05 AM
What nights did you manage to recruit?

Once I did that misdirection thing, I was expecting to be dead, and I was all ready to send JX a 'see you in hell' PM at the end of the night.

Then you gave me one night while you shot someone else.

After that, I led the anti-revo and took advantage of the bodyguard power to survive another night.

During this time, I put a bullet in both JX and DLD, which could conceivably have cut off the scry trail on myself because you didn't pass on that I was on your hit list.

Neodan was recruited late, because I scried him as a citizen but he didn't reply to my recruit offers, so you may have forgotten to actually inform him that I was the director - a fact reinforced by his final act being to shoot Helgraf, instead of me.

EDIT: Also, to satisfy Raiser's curiosity, I was the one who scried him and distributed his identity.

Jontom Xire
2007-09-09, 02:19 AM
I died before Neodan was recruited, so there wasn't much I could have done. It sounds like we could have won if DLD had told Neodan about you, Pingcode.

Ah well, good game.

Raiser Blade
2007-09-09, 02:42 AM
EDIT: Also, to satisfy Raiser's curiosity, I was the one who scried him and distributed his identity.

:smallannoyed:
*waves fist in air
"And i would have gotten away with it to."
:smallbiggrin:

Helgraf
2007-09-09, 02:51 AM
Damn. So close...

Fleeing Coward
2007-09-09, 06:51 AM
Yay, Moralisers finally won one. Pity I got killed the first night but kind of expected that considering my luck in this.

Neodan282
2007-09-09, 09:27 AM
How did you know I was in the Order?
And DLD sent the 'Popup' about Korias. She also said to kill Helgraf.
One more turn and I would have won!
I think.

Castaras
2007-09-09, 09:36 AM
Wooo! My team won! :smallbiggrin:

Pwenet
2007-09-09, 09:43 AM
I guess it was a really good thing I let myself get recruited.

Go TEAM!

DarkLightDragon
2007-09-09, 09:56 AM
How did you know I was in the Order?
And DLD sent the 'Popup' about Korias. She also said to kill Helgraf.
One more turn and I would have won!
I think. I didnt say KILL Helgraf. I said he might be an agitator because he didnt reply to the recruit attempt. And I did tell you about Korias.

Neodan282
2007-09-09, 02:19 PM
I took that He might be a agitator as kill him.

pingcode20
2007-09-09, 10:24 PM
Actually, at that point you couldn't have won anyway - only stalemated.

If you had shot either me or Pwenet, and we had shot Helgraf, the game would have been a stalemate - the next night the remainder of the NRCA and AOAP would have shot each other and nobody would have been left.

Besides, I sent you a recruitment offer not once, but twice. The lack of reply made you significantly more suspicious than Helgraf.

---

As with others, good game all.

Neodan282
2007-09-09, 11:42 PM
I never got the recruitment offers.

Helgraf
2007-09-10, 12:40 AM
Yeah, I ignored the recruitment offer because I didn't want to be an agitator. Was hoping you'd be picked off before you got around to me.

Akaziel
2007-09-10, 04:51 AM
Well, consider the not-sent recruitment thingies a laziness on my part. I didn't send 'em to the existing agitators... Whoops. I'm embarrassed now.

If you DID stalemate... Pucetopia returns again!

banjo1985
2007-09-10, 06:53 AM
Damn my team lost, even after recruiting me as an extra member...oh well, well played everyone!