PDA

View Full Version : At Hell's Gate-Doom IC

JNAProductions
2017-09-15, 10:57 AM
You step through the portal, knowing that you aren't going to come back.

You see the blasted hellscape, the reddened sky, the burnt trees, the obsidian stones. And directly ahead-five minor demons, investigating the appearance of a portal. They startle upon seeing you, and raise their hands, flames gathering in their palms.

Roll initiative.

[roll0] Init for the demon gaggle.

You're some 80' away from them at the moment, with a clear path to them. There are a few spots of cover around 20' away directly to your left-a pile of obsidian with a blasted tree growing from it.

Irish Musician
2017-09-15, 11:08 AM
Leela Earthstride (https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1318345), Halfling Druid/Cleric of Yondalla
Leela says a little pray to Yondalla before stepping through the portal. All her hard work had led up to this. She has been on the material plane for a long time now, but her duties to her goddess had lead her here. They step through the portal and immediately see the wasteland before them. There are demons waiting for them, a little surprised to see them, on the other side. She looks at her two companions, smirking up at them, "Well, shall we?"

[roll0]

Arenabait
2017-09-15, 11:20 AM
Il'Drassyd grins maniacally as he steps in. After seeing the demons, he grins a bit more.

"I think we shall!"

Arenabait
2017-09-15, 11:22 AM
Crap, I forgot to roll XD

[roll0]

GravityEmblem
2017-09-15, 02:13 PM
EHAHAHA! This will be delightful!
[roll0]

JNAProductions
2017-09-15, 02:17 PM
The demons chatter to each other as they hurl flames and draw nearer. They wait till they're about 60' away before actually launching the attacks.

Attacks target Leela (1), Il'Drassyd (2), or Julius (3).

[roll0] Target
[roll1] Attack
[roll2] Fire Damage on a hit

[roll3] Target
[roll4] Attack
[roll5] Fire Damage on a hit

[roll6] Target
[roll7] Attack
[roll8] Fire Damage on a hit

[roll9] Target
[roll10] Attack
[roll11] Fire Damage on a hit

[roll12] Target
[roll13] Attack
[roll14] Fire Damage on a hit

GravityEmblem
2017-09-15, 03:29 PM
Missed me! Missed me! The third Attack hits, but I'll take fire damage for my Fiendish Resilience. Oh...how mildly annoying. (3 damage)

Arenabait
2017-09-18, 09:56 AM
Il'Drassyd hardly thinks before charging forward and letting loose a swing of his blade to gauge his opponent's strength.

Arenabait
2017-09-18, 09:59 AM
[roll0] To Attack
[roll1] Slashing damage and [roll2]+[roll3] fire damage to the one I hit, and [roll4] fire damage to a second one within 5 feet.

I am also now on fire from Flames of Phlethegos

GravityEmblem
2017-09-18, 11:30 AM
Well, this is simple. Quickened Scorching Ray! [roll0] [roll1] and [roll2] for the one arenabait hit and [roll3] and [roll4] for the one that got the flame reverb. And now...Twinned Finger of Death! [roll5] damage, Con save 24.

Irish Musician
2017-09-18, 11:49 AM
Leela Earthstride (https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1318345), Halfling Druid/Cleric of Yondalla
Leela runs up after the other two, waving a hand at the demon who has taken the most beating thus far.

Alright, targeting the weakest looking one, if that one dies before her turn, move along to the next one!

If they're all dead, double move!

Move - Move 25ft up
Bonus - Shillelagh on staff
Standard - Sacred flame, DC 20 Dex save or get [roll0] radiant damage