PDA

View Full Version : cool homemade spells

Harold
2007-08-13, 12:32 PM
I just recently have made 2 spells and I wanted to know if anyone else made some cool new spells.

here are mine:

X-ray vision
divination
Level: Sor/Wiz 3, Clr 3, Drd 3
Components: V, S
Casting Time: 1 standard action
Range: Personal
Target: You or 1 willing subject
Duration:1 min./level
Saving Throw: none (harmless)
Spell Resistance: none (harmless)

This spell allows the subject to see through objects other than 1 foot of
lead or 3 feet of stone and gain a +15 to spot checks and +10 to search.

Change race/Sub-race
universal
Level: Sor/Wiz 8, Drd 7
Components: XP, S, V, DF
Casting time: 10 Min
Range: touch
Target: You or 1 person
Duration: Forever
Saving Throw: will (if not willing)fort 15(see text)

This spell may change your race, it must transform you to a humanoid. You lose your racial bonus and penalty and gain the ones of the chosen race
Divine focus: Hair of creature to be transformed into
XP cost :caster cost: 2000 creature being transformed cost:300 per lvl if saving throw fails, 100 if succeed (DC is fixed at 15)

Kaelaroth
2007-08-13, 12:47 PM
Hhhmm...

X-Ray vision helps to understand the item. Though is it really level one? If you think about it this could revelutionise the way a party plays the game. Look through walls to see if rooms have treasure in, whether monsters are there, if so think of how to kill 'em.

Hhhmm...

I don't feel qualified enough to comment on the second.

Harold
2007-08-13, 01:08 PM
I actully agree with you, when I was making the spell I asked my cousin for advice I was thinking a level 2-3 spell but my cousin thought it should be level 1 so in the end thats what i put.

Triaxx
2007-08-13, 01:35 PM
Level 3 for X-Ray, and anyone lower can cast from a scroll.

As for Change Race/Sub-race, I like it. It's much nicer than having to die, and hope the roll comes up your way on Reincarnation. It has a very Druidic flavor, so I'd give it only to them.

Xefas
2007-08-13, 02:04 PM
I just recently have made 2 spells and I wanted to know if anyone else made some cool new spells.

I actually had one I was considering that'd be nice to have feedback on.

Phalanx Formation
Abjuration?
Level: Sor/Wiz 2, Warmage 2
Component: V, S
Casting Time: 1 full round
Target: You and up to 8 others
Duration: 2 rounds/level

When you cast this spell, you and up to 8 individuals next to you (in the 8 surrounding squares) form a powerful group capable of holding out against superior numbers. If one of the members of the phalanx moves out of their space, the spell immediately ends. The bonuses granted depend on the number of people in the formation and effect all of the members of the formation. The bonuses are not cumulative.

1: No Effect
2: +1 morale bonus on attack rolls
3: +1 morale bonus on attack and damage rolls
4: +1 morale bonus on attack and damage rolls. +1 morale bonus to AC
5: +1 morale bonus on attack, damage, and saving throw rolls. +1 morale bonus to AC
6: +2 morale bonus on attack and damage rolls. +1 morale bonus on saving throws. +1 morale bonus to AC
7: +2 morale bonus on attack, damage, and saving throw rolls. +2 morale bonus to AC
8: +3 morale bonus on attack, and damage rolls. +2 bonus on saving throws. +2 morale bonus to AC
9: +3 morale bonus on attack, damage, and saving throws. +3 morale bonus to AC. +5 bonus on saves versus fear effects.

This spell is often used on battlefields in conjunction with the caster wielding a reach weapon, as to attack over their comrades. In full phalanx, even the crushing despair of being outnumbered and outgunned can be overcome.

-----

I'm not sure what school to make it. I figured Abjuration since it's mostly defensive in nature. Anyway, so thoughts on balance, school, flavor, and utility?

-----

I also agree that the X-ray Spell should be at least 3rd level. The Change Race/Sub Race is also a nice idea. Definitly a more balanced alternative than Polymorph spells.

olelia
2007-08-13, 02:11 PM
Change race/Sub-race
universal
Level: Sor/Wiz 8, Drd 7
Components: XP, S, V, DF
Casting time: 10 Min
Range: touch
Target: You or 1 person
Duration: Forever
Saving Throw: will (if not willing)fort 15(see text)

This spell may change your race, it must transform you to a humanoid. You lose your racial bonus and penalty and gain the ones of the chosen race
Divine focus: Hair of creature to be transformed into
XP cost :caster cost: 2000 creature being transformed cost:300 per lvl if saving throw fails, 100 if succeed (DC is fixed at 15)

Hmm interesting. Just to help with wording. "This spell changes your race", not "This spell may change your race" May makes it seem like theres a chance of failure...unless there is a chance like you not having enough exp..but we hope you would have enough if your thinking of casting this spell. So what is the arcane focus since this is also an arcane spell?

jindra34
2007-08-13, 02:17 PM
Hmm interesting. Just to help with wording. "This spell changes your race", not "This spell may change your race" May makes it seem like theres a chance of failure...unless there is a chance like you not having enough exp..but we hope you would have enough if your thinking of casting this spell. So what is the arcane focus since this is also an arcane spell?

There would not be an arcane focus.

Tarken
2007-08-13, 02:32 PM
Phalanx Formation
Abjuration?

When you cast this spell, you and up to 8 individuals next to you (in the 8 surrounding squares) form a powerful group capable of holding out against superior numbers. If one of the members of the phalanx moves out of their space, the spell immediately ends. The bonuses granted depend on the number of people in the formation and effect all of the members of the formation. The bonuses are not cumulative.

5: +1 morale bonus on attack, damage, and saving throw rolls. +1 morale bonus to AC
6: +2 morale bonus on attack and damage rolls. +1 morale bonus on saving throws. +1 morale bonus to AC
7: +2 morale bonus on attack, damage, and saving throw rolls. +2 morale bonus to AC
8: +3 morale bonus on attack, and damage rolls. +2 bonus on saving throws. +2 morale bonus to AC
9: +3 morale bonus on attack, damage, and saving throws. +3 morale bonus to AC. +5 bonus on saves versus fear effects.

That spell is (pardon the 70's wording) funky fresh, I can see it now PC:"oh god, this lich will be tough, grab those commoners over there and let's get casting"
Commoner:"What, whats going on, who are you, I DON'T WANT TO DIE!!!"

Harold
2007-08-13, 02:41 PM
Phalanx Formation
Abjuration?

I like it it's nice but it's right on the edge of being a level 3 spell, and I agree with tarken trowing some commoners in isn't a bad idea. if I was a spell castor I would use it alot.

Tarken
2007-08-13, 06:52 PM
Here is some of my spells
I hope you like them

Sense of Timing
Divination
Level: Sor/Wiz 7
Range: Touch
Target: One creature
Duration: 1 round/level
Saving Throw: Will negates (harmless)
Spell Resistance: No
The creature touched gains a powerful instinct about when attacks are occurring, allowing him to take dangerous or even foolhardy actions in the middle of battle with near-impunity. While benefiting from this sense of timing, the target does not provoke any attacks of opportunity for the duration of the spell, regardless of his actions. The target may choose to ignore his senses if, for some reason, he wishes to provoke an attack of opportunity. In addition, the target fights as if he knew the Combat Reflexes feat for the duration of the spell, allowing him to take advantage of openings he would normally miss.
Focus: A tiny hourglass, filled with diamond dust, worth 500 gp.

Annihilation Gaze
Transmutation
Level: Sor/Wiz 8
Range: Medium (100 ft. + 10 ft./level)
Duration: Instantaneous
Saving Throw: Reflex negates
You meet the eye of a single creature and destroy it utterly, turning its body to a fine ash. The creature can attempt a Reflex save to avoid your gaze attack, but it is otherwise unable to shrug off the effects. Closing one’s eyes quickly cannot guarantee total safety, as even a glimpse of your baleful eye nauseates the target for 2d6 rounds. Any effect that normally blocks or hampers gaze attacks are effective against the annihilation gaze, including concealment (which provides a miss chance) or complete blindness.

False Trail
Illusion (Glamer)
Level: Sor/Wiz 2
Components: V, S, M
Target: One creature/level
Duration: 1 hour/level; see text. (D)
Saving Throw: Will disbelief (if interacted with)
The subjects leave behind an illusion covering their footprints as they travel, causing any creature following to misidentify their tracks. Each subject’s tracks will appear to have been left by another kind of creature (up to one size larger or smaller than the subject) with which you are familiar. You may cause different subjects to leave different tracks as desired; for example, you might cause a group of five humans to leave tracks resembling three ogres and two dire wolves. The illusion also contains an olfactory component and can thus fool creatures that track with scent as easily as those that use their eyes.
Finding tracks left behind by a creature under the effects of this spell is not inherently more difficult than normal, though the Survival skill check DC is based on the size of the creature whose tracks are being imitated. Any creature interacting with the false trail (either by touching or smelling the tracks) gets a Will saving throw to recognize them as false. The illusion on the tracks themselves lingers for 1 day/caster level, during which time they radiate magic and can be dispelled.

Phantasmal Bane
Illusion (Phantasm) [Mind-Affecting]
Level: Bard 5, Sor/Wiz 5
Components: V, S, F
Duration: 1 min./level
Saving Throw: Will disbelief
You create the false impression in the mind of one creature that the melee weapon you are holding is crafted from the most deadly and baneful substance it can imagine. The subject gets a Will saving throw to recognize the illusion the first time anyone attacks it with the weapon. If it fails the save, all attacks with the weapon are treated as if they were made by an attack form to which the creature is particularly vulnerable, allowing those attacks to deal full damage to most creatures with damage reduction. To a creature that believes the illusion, the phantasmal bane can inflict wounds as if was magical, was crafted of any given substance (silver, cold iron, or adamantine), dealt any type of weapon damage (bludgeoning, piercing, or slashing), or was dedicated to any given alignment. The weapon cannot overcome damage reduction that has no vulnerability (such as that of an elemental or high-level barbarian), and cannot overcome the damage reduction of creatures vulnerable only to Epic weapons (such as that of a solar). Phantasmal bane has no effect against creatures without any form of damage reduction.
Because the illusion exists entirely in the target’s mind, you gain no knowledge about what sort of weapon to which the target might otherwise be vulnerable. Any specific creature can only be under the effect of one casting of phantasmal bane at any time. weapon to another creature after the spell is cast.

Tenser’s Levitation Disk
Transmutation
Level: Sor/Wiz 3
Casting time: 1 Standard action
Range: Close (25 ft. + 5ft. /level)
Effect: 5 ft. diameter disk of force
Duration: 1 hour /level
Saving throw: none
Spell Resistance: no
This spell functions like Tenser’s Floating disk except that it can be raised 20 ft off the ground and move 40 ft. per turn, there is no penalty for using spells or ranged weapons from Tenser’s Levitation Disk or melee weapons to fight another spell caster who has cast Tenser’s Levitation Disk.

Harold
2007-08-14, 07:53 AM
I hope you like them

Sense of Timing
Divination
The creature touched gains a powerful instinct about when attacks are occurring, allowing him to take dangerous or even foolhardy actions in the middle of battle with near-impunity. While benefiting from this sense of timing, the target does not provoke any attacks of opportunity for the duration of the spell, regardless of his actions. The target may choose to ignore his senses if, for some reason, he wishes to provoke an attack of opportunity. In addition, the target fights as if he knew the Combat Reflexes feat for the duration of the spell, allowing him to take advantage of openings he would normally miss.

Annihilation Gaze
Transmutation
You meet the eye of a single creature and destroy it utterly, turning its body to a fine ash. The creature can attempt a Reflex save to avoid your gaze attack, but it is otherwise unable to shrug off the effects. Closing one’s eyes quickly cannot guarantee total safety, as even a glimpse of your baleful eye nauseates the target for 2d6 rounds. Any effect that normally blocks or hampers gaze attacks are effective against the annihilation gaze, including concealment (which provides a miss chance) or complete blindness.

False Trail
Illusion (Glamer)
The subjects leave behind an illusion covering their footprints as they travel, causing any creature following to misidentify their tracks. Each subject’s tracks will appear to have been left by another kind of creature (up to one size larger or smaller than the subject) with which you are familiar. You may cause different subjects to leave different tracks as desired; for example, you might cause a group of five humans to leave tracks resembling three ogres and two dire wolves. The illusion also contains an olfactory component and can thus fool creatures that track with scent as easily as those that use their eyes.
Finding tracks left behind by a creature under the effects of this spell is not inherently more difficult than normal, though the Survival skill check DC is based on the size of the creature whose tracks are being imitated. Any creature interacting with the false trail (either by touching or smelling the tracks) gets a Will saving throw to recognize them as false. The illusion on the tracks themselves lingers for 1 day/caster level, during which time they radiate magic and can be dispelled.

Phantasmal Bane
You create the false impression in the mind of one creature that the melee weapon you are holding is crafted from the most deadly and baneful substance it can imagine. The subject gets a Will saving throw to recognize the illusion the first time anyone attacks it with the weapon. If it fails the save, all attacks with the weapon are treated as if they were made by an attack form to which the creature is particularly vulnerable, allowing those attacks to deal full damage to most creatures with damage reduction. To a creature that believes the illusion, the phantasmal bane can inflict wounds as if was magical, was crafted of any given substance (silver, cold iron, or adamantine), dealt any type of weapon damage (bludgeoning, piercing, or slashing), or was dedicated to any given alignment. The weapon cannot overcome damage reduction that has no vulnerability (such as that of an elemental or high-level barbarian), and cannot overcome the damage reduction of creatures vulnerable only to Epic weapons (such as that of a solar). Phantasmal bane has no effect against creatures without any form of damage reduction.
Because the illusion exists entirely in the target’s mind, you gain no knowledge about what sort of weapon to which the target might otherwise be vulnerable. Any specific creature can only be under the effect of one casting of phantasmal bane at any time. weapon to another creature after the spell is cast.

Tenser’s Levitation Disk
Transmutation
This spell functions like Tenser’s Floating disk except that it can be raised 20 ft off the ground and move 40 ft. per turn, there is no penalty for using spells or ranged weapons from Tenser’s Levitation Disk or melee weapons to fight another spell caster who has cast Tenser’s Levitation Disk.

Wow man easy on the spells, anymore and my head would explode or I'd have a heart attack.

i like Tenser’s Levitation Disk, but don't you think an hour a level is alot of time, and when you think about it you could fly up and snipe people with magic missle and stuff and they couldn't do anything about it unless they have a bow. Or if your about to get killed you can just fly to safty, but it may be an appropriate level 4 spell.

you didn't give false trail to druids and it has alot of druidic favor.

torrent
2007-08-15, 09:27 AM
here you go,

Poultry Mob
conjuration
Lv : Sor/Wiz:4, Drd 3 (they could really use the offense)
Components :V ,S ,M
Casting: One Standard Action
Target: one unlucky soul (creature)
Duration:1 round/3 Caster levels (Max 5)
Saving throw: Reflex half damage, fort. For avian flu
Spell resistance :no
This spell conjures up a horde of blood thirsty avian flu bearing chickens(3 +1 per 2 caster levels) each doing 1d3 damage (new reflex save each turn) any one attacking this sucker gains a +2 to hit because, well , he’s being attacked by chickens, and the target must make a fort. save (DC 2 lower than normal) or get avian flu (unless they make all their reflex saves)

any comments?

Harold
2007-08-15, 11:54 AM
here you go,

Poultry Mob
conjuration
This spell conjures up a horde of blood thirsty avian flu bearing chickens(3 +1 per 2 caster levels) each doing 1d3 damage (new reflex save each turn) any one attacking this sucker gains a +2 to hit because, well , he’s being attacked by chickens, and the target must make a fort. save (DC 2 lower than normal) or get avian flu (unless they make all their reflex saves)

any comments?

Ya I have a comment. Could there be a weirder spell, anyways it's pretty good it's level is appropriate but I think it should be a druid only spell it does have alot of drudic favor.

CasESenSITItiVE
2007-08-15, 12:02 PM
here you go,

Poultry Mob
conjuration

any comments?

i am reminded strongly of legend of zelda

Yeril
2007-08-15, 12:52 PM
Very High damage, Very Low Accuracy.

Imagine a small fireball at 2nd level that misses most of the time.

(When playtesting the wizard PC missed the group of skeletons and accidently killed the barbarian and druid PC of the team.)

Yeril's Elemental Flare
Evocation

Level: 2 Sor/Wiz
Casting Time: 1 Standard action
Range: Thrown
Area; 5ft radius
Duration: 1 round /level or until discharged
Saving Throw: Reflex Half
Spell resistance: Yes

You summon up a ball of elemental energy in the form of a swirling mass of colours, you can Throw the ball at casting as a free action or hold it for up to 1 round/level and throw it as a standard action, after this time the energy is lost.

The ball of energy can be thrown as a ranged touch attack against a square with range Inc. of 20ft, dealing 1d6 damage/level to a maximum of 10d6 to all in a 5ft radius. If it misses, treat it as a missed splash weapon.

The type of damage is elemental, Roll D% to find out what kind
1-25% Acid
26-50% Cold
51-75% Electricity
76-100% Fire

Arcane Focus; A Glove inscribed with 4 elemental runes worth 50gp, which is to be worn during casting

vulture72
2007-08-15, 07:11 PM

I actully found one in one of the old books and made it into v. 3.5 and I would like some feedback.

wound
evocation???
Level: sor/wis 4
Casting Time: 1 Standard action
range: 75ft. + 5 per castor level
area: a person
saving throw: reflex half
duration: 10 rounds + 1 per 4 castor levels
Spell resistance: none

you send a sharp flying bolt of magic stuff trough the air cutting one persons skin wide open inflicting 1d6 points of damage a round.

SlaadLord
2007-08-16, 08:22 PM
Annihilation Gaze
Transmutation

This spell is from here (http://www.giantitp.com/articles/YO77aL61ienz8No9lbv.html). It was written by Rich Burlew Himself. Don't claim what you didn't write.

Xefas
2007-08-16, 09:09 PM
Very High damage, Very Low Accuracy.

Imagine a small fireball at 2nd level that misses most of the time.

(When playtesting the wizard PC missed the group of skeletons and accidently killed the barbarian and druid PC of the team.)

I dunno if I'd prepare that spell, for fear of the lives of my meatshields dear melee-centric friends. However, I can definitly see the fun one could have with it, AND, it has merit for letting blasters keep their blastiness around 5-6th level even if they fill their 3rd level slots with more useful buffs rather than fireball. After all, they still get to chuck flaming balls of death, and the party fighter/barbarian/warblade/etc can get Haste to boot.

---
Here's another I was thinking about:

Arcane Fusion
Transmutation
Level: Sor/Wiz 5
Range: Adjacent
Target: 1 compatible ally
Duration: varies
Saving Throw: Will Negates (harmless)

With a few words of binding, and a flash of light, you fuse yourself- mind, body, and soul- to another being. The target to be fused with must be adjacent to you, and must be within one size category of you at the time of the casting. If the target is undead, the spell fails unless you are undead as well.

Upon fusing, you and target become one creature. Your size changes to the smaller individual, your number of hit dice is the greater of the two and are the greater size, your base attack bonus is the greater number, each of your ability scores become the greater of the two, each of your base save bonuses become the greater number, you have the skills of both individuals, using the greater bonus if both you and the target shared the same skill, you have a number of feats equal to the individual who had the greatest number of feats, and choose new feats from a list composed of both your and the targets combined list of feats, and your alignment and type are simultaneously both yours and the targets. The ability to use spells, infusions, invocations, martial maneuvers, special attacks, special qualities, and any other class features of both individuals is retained, but all expended uses prior to fusing are still expended while fused, and vice versa.

When the spell is cast, your minds fuse to become a single whole. You both know everything the other is capable of knowing, but internal strife is impossible, because there is only one mind. After the spell ends, both individuals retain information about the other's memories, thoughts, emotions, and the like.

While fused, all equipment carried by both parties is absorbed into the new form except for 1 item per available magical item slot, which is then automatically worn when the fusion begins. In addition, a fused creature reduces the penalty for dual wielding by 4 (but the penalty can never be lessened to less than 0). Also, all arcane spell failure chance from wearing armor is reduced by 15%.

An Arcane Fusion lasts for at least 1 minute. Every round after the 10th, the fused being must make a concentration check equal to 10 +1 per previous check made, or be split apart. The maximum duration is 3 minutes. Once split, the caster remains in the space that was occupied by the fused being, and the original target is shunted to the closest available space.

After being split, the remaining hit points of the fused being are distributed evenly between the target and caster. If one of the recipients would have their hit points increased to over its maximum, the excess hit points are instead funneled to the other. If a fused being is brought to 0hp or below, the spell immediately ends, with both the target and caster lieing prone with 0hp each.

Arcane Focus: A disk made of aurorum, costing at least 1,000gp. The dusk must be broken into two pieces, with the caster holding one, and the intended target holding the other.

SlaadLord
2007-08-17, 11:19 AM
Couple new spells I thought up.

Disrupt Matter
Transmutation
Range: Close (25 ft. + 5 ft./2 levels)
Effect: Ray
Saving Throw: Fortitude Half
Spell Resistance: Yes

A light blue beam of energy shoots from your hand, disrupting the molecules of a creature or object you strike. You must succeed on a ranged touch attack to strike a target. This attack deals 1d6 points of damage per caster level (max 10d6) to the target as the beam disrupts its very structure on a molecular level. This spell deals full damage to objects.

Spawn Virusoid
Conjuration (Creation)
Level: Drd 4, Sor/Wiz 5
Range: Close (25 ft. + 5 ft./2 levels)
Effect: One Virusoid
Duration: seven days or seven weeks
Saving Throw: None

This spell creates a virusoid. The creature is totally obedient to you and performs and action you tell it to. The creature remains with you for seven days unless you dismiss it. If the virusoid was created for guard duty, however, the duration of the spell is seven weeks. A virusoid created for guard duty cannot move outside the spell’s range, measured from where it was cast. The virusoid can only guard a specific site or location.

Virusoid CR 3
Always N Medium Plant
Init -2 Senses Low-light vision
------------------------------------------
Languages Common (cannot speak)
AC 15, touch 8, flat-footed 15
(-2 Dex, +7 natural)
hp 46 (7 HD) DR 15/slashing
Immune plant immunities
Fort +8 Ref +0 Will +2
Speed 20ft. (4 squares)
Melee slams +8 (1d6+3)
Space 5ft./ 5ft. Reach 5ft.
Base Atk +5 Grp +8
Abilities Str 17, Dex 6, Con 17, Int -, Wis 10, Cha 1
SQ Plant Traits
Advancement 8-14 (Medium), 15-25 (Large)
-----------------------------------------

A Virusoid looks like a large, greenish humanoid figure composed of greenish strands. Two simple eyes peer at you from the center of the head-shape. Its mouth is little more than a gash in its face.

Water Replica
Conjuration (Creation)
Level: Ass 4, Drd 5, Sor/Wiz 5, Water 5
Casting Time: 1 full-round action
Range: Medium (100 ft. + 10 ft./ level)
Effect: One Water Replica
Duration: 1 round/ caster level
Saving Throw: None

This spell creates a temporary- but real- duplicate of you. It has one hit point. It deals normal damage with whatever weapon you are using, and has an attack bonus equal to yours halved. The replica’s AC bonuses are equal to yours halved. The replica acts on your initiative, starting next turn. It is incapable of casting spells or using any of your special abilities.
Focus: an amount of water that weighs a quarter as much as you do.

Roland St. Jude
2007-08-17, 08:57 PM
I hope you like them

Sense of Timing
Divination

Annihilation Gaze
Transmutation

False Trail
Illusion (Glamer)

Phantasmal Bane

Tenser’s Levitation Disk
Transmutation

Sheriff of Moddingham: If by "my" you mean The Giant's, and if by "new" you mean "old," I agree.

Sense of Timing (http://www.giantitp.com/articles/STcFi6l45eoAbaxiYPn.html) for example. The others are from other Giant articles as well. :smallmad:

Tarken
2007-08-18, 08:11 AM
oops, soory about that here are the ones I [I]mean't[I] to copy/paste

Tenser’s Transformation, Mass
Transmutation
Target: You plus one creature/2 levels, none of which can be more than 30 ft. apart
Duration: 1 round /level
Saving throw: Will negates (harmless)
Spell Resistance: no (harmless)
This spell functions like Tenser’s Transformation except that it targets one creature/2 levels, the target’s base attack bonus is equal to your caster level or their HD, whichever is higher.
Material Component: a potion of bull’s strength, consumed by the caster during casting

Tenser’s Levitation Disk
Transmutation

Divine judgement
Universal
Level: Clr 5, Pal 4,
Components: V, S, DF
Casting time: 1 round
Range: varies
Target: one creature
Saving throw: varies
Spell resistance: varies
Divine judgement is really a big bundle of spells, the effect varies with the target’s Diety, good creatures without a diety regain 2d8 +1/caster lvl hit points, evil creatures without a diety take 2d8 +1/caster lvl damage (which damages undead normally) and neutral diety-less creatures are unaffected,
Boccob, Vecna, Wee Jas: the target must make a will save or lose all spell casting abilities for 1 min/caster level
Corellon Larethian: The target gains the use of a +3 longsword that disappears after 10 min/caster level
Ehlonna:The target gains the use of a +3 longsword that disappears after 10 min/caster level
Fharlaghn: after roaming the roads for so long the target is ironically unable to move, (fort. Negates)
Gruumsh: the target loses 6 strength and 4 constitution for 1 minute. (no saving throw or spell resistance)
Heironeous: All of the target’s weaponry become holy, doing 2d6 extra damage to all evil creatures for 10 min/caster level
Hextor, Erythnul: The target recieves a mark of justice, which activates when the target does anything against the paladin code, the effect is 6 points of str. Loss
Kord, Moradin: the target gains 4 str and 4 con for 1 min
Nerull: “You like the dead so, much you may join them!” bellows a giant skull that appears and all worshippers of Nerull in the area flee from the battle at highest possible speed. (saving throw, no spell resistance )
Obad-hai: The target gains the use of a +3 quarterstaff that disappears after 10 min/caster level
Olidammara: the target gains 6 dex for 1 min
Pelor: The target gains the ability to use smite evil once (or once more) and regains 3d8 +1/caster level Hit points (the use of smite evil lasts10 min/caster level)

St. Cuthbert: nothing happens
Yondalla, Garl G.G.: The Target recieves the effect of a double enlarge person spell and grows to 4 time his normal height, this ability affects only small creatures

Arcane judgement
Universal
Level: Sor/Wiz 5
Casting time: 1 round
Range: varies
Target: one creature
Saving throw: varies
Spell resistance: varies
Arcane judgement is really a big bundle of spells, the effect varies with the target’s Deity, creatures without a deity are affected by their normal racial deity
Boccob, Vecna, Wee Jas: The target gains +4 int. and +4 cha. For 10 min.
Corellon Larethian: The target gains the use of a +3 longsword that disappears after 10 min/caster level
Ehlonna: The target gains the use of wild shape that disappears after 10 min/caster level
Fharlaghn: after roaming the roads for so long the target is ironically unable to move for 1 min/caster level, (fort. Negates)
Gruumsh (or similar dieties): the target loses 6 strength and 4 constitution for 1 minute. (no saving throw or spell resistance)
Heironeous: All of the target’s weaponry become holy, doing 2d6 extra damage to all evil creatures for 10 min/caster level
Hextor, Erythnul: The target receives a mark of justice, which activates when the target does anything against the paladin code, the effect is 6 points of str. loss
Kord, Moradin: the target gains 4 str and 4 con for 1 min
Nerull: “You like the dead so, much you may join them!” bellows a giant skull that appears and all worshippers of Nerull in the area flee from the Illusion at highest possible speed. (saving throw, no spell resistance )
Obad-hai: The target gains the use of a +3 quarterstaff that disappears after 10 min/caster level
Olidammara: the target gains 6 dex for 1 min
Pelor: The target gains the ability to use smite evil once (or once more) and regains 3d8 +1/caster level Hit points (the use of smite evil lasts10 min/caster level)
St. Cuthbert: nothing happens
Yondalla, Garl G.G.: The Target recieves the effect of a double enlarge person spell and grows to 4 time his normal height, this ability affects only small creatures.

I have 23 pages of spells (all credited to their owners) on that one file so i must have got the wrong ones:smallredface:

sorry