PDA

View Full Version : Making Caster Cu Chulainn from Fate for fun and profit.

Blackhawk748
2017-09-19, 08:09 PM
Heres his page on the wiki (http://fategrandorder.wikia.com/wiki/Cu_Chulainn_(Caster))

What is says on the tin, lets make Caste Cu! Basically Caster Cu uses Runes, lots and lots of Runes, as his primary magic, he can protect himself from damage (he uses an Evade) and he can heal himself a bit. Oh and he can summon a giant flaming Wicker Man to crush people he doesnt like.

This looks like Sorcerer to me, he doesnt have a lot of spell, but he sure can throw around the ones he has. Im thinking Blur for the Evade trick and every Glyph and Rune spell i can get. Im not sure on the Wicker Man but im going with just summoning a Fire Elemental for now.

What do you lot think?

Cyrocloud
2017-09-19, 08:57 PM
Personally I would go spheres of power elementalist or as a wilder.

Matrota
2017-09-20, 12:23 AM
You can always take Spell Thematics from Magic of Faerūn and make your theme runes. Then all your spells look runic in nature. It's almost purely a flavorful feat, but it does add +5 to spellcraft DC for others trying to determine the spell you're casting, giving it that authentic feel, rather than the feel that you're just playing a character in a system that doesn't fit them.

Eldariel
2017-09-20, 01:49 AM
I mean, this is pretty standard caster with certain spell choices. Runesmith from Races of Stone would work for the Rune thematics.