PDA

View Full Version : Class choosing help

MyWeirdHeadAndI
2017-09-20, 04:11 AM
I am new to D&D but played like 1 and half camapaigns of pathfinder. So looking for a character I made with a background I like for my D&D campaign. Here his background.

Logar is part of a family of five. He has one sister named Jaina and brother named Arthas. His dad is named Sargeras and his mom is named Sylvanas. Logar and his family are from Terag where the do experiments. These experiments they where and still are doing are experiments to mutate living creatures. the mutations was to make these creatures more powerful or mad to see how they would act in a city. The parents were also experimenting on their kids. That's how Logar became who he is. He was experimented on but it went honorably wrong. He now rages whenever he becomes mad. when he rages he can't think straight and only wants to kill people. He has manage to get this under control and he can rage when he want to or not. He really only rages when he need to be at his full power as he gets really powerful when he rages. He sometimes rages with out him wanting to but that is only when someone really makes him mad. At that point he only wants to kill the person who made him mad and it hard to get him to turn back. Logar has seen his parents interact with shady people who he think are part of some bad organization but he doesn't know which one or where they are from. Terag gotten a word of his parents interacting with shady organization and going shay experiments. Thus they exiled them from Terag. After being exiled their parents all went to an island to keep up the experiments taking the kids with them. When they were moving to the island Logar was able to escape but his brother and sister were not so lucky. He now has a life long goal to get them both off of the island and out of their crazy parents control. Thus he now roams around trying to find a way to get them out.

In short want a class that he can both cast spell and use a power to mutate for a short period of time. As he was a bloodrager in the campaign that I only play half of.

Thanks

Foxydono
2017-09-20, 04:16 AM
Well the rage part definitely sounds like a barbarian to me, and the other part seems to fit a druid best. Being able to cast spells and shape shift. Don't know whether it's the best multiclass option, but it fits your description.

MyWeirdHeadAndI
2017-09-20, 04:20 AM
I used the rage as like mutating into some else. Some what like the Hulk. So yea don't really need a shapeshifting class. Just want a class that transform like the Hulk and can cast spells as I like spell casters a lot.
Or a class that can use a mutagen effect permanently and cast spells. As I may change the background if need be to get what I want.

beboy
2017-09-20, 12:44 PM
Maybe ask your DM if you can play a Lycanthrope (there are 5 choices of animals in the Monster Manual) Sorcerer or Warlock who can only cast spells in human forms..