PDA

View Full Version : Large print sheets

mattie_p
2017-09-21, 06:56 AM
I have a player with less than perfect eyesight who, for whatever reason, doesn't wear glasses. I'm looking for printable character sheets, either blank or online fillable, that don't require a microscope to read when printed. I know there's a lot of information to put on a sheet, but I don't care about saving paper, just need to SEE it without help.

*EDIT* D&D 3.5

I typically use mythweavers, not familiar with other sites, and my Google fu isn't helping yet. Thanks for suggestions.

AnimeTheCat
2017-09-21, 07:00 AM
I have a player with less than perfect eyesight who, for whatever reason, doesn't wear glasses. I'm looking for printable character sheets, either blank or online fillable, that don't require a microscope to read when printed. I know there's a lot of information to put on a sheet, but I don't care about saving paper, just need to SEE it without help.

*EDIT* D&D 3.5

I typically use mythweavers, not familiar with other sites, and my Google fu isn't helping yet. Thanks for suggestions.

Do you have access to a word processing program, such as microsoft word or the like?

If you do you can create exactly what you're looking for, as large as you want it, and print it to a PDF if you want/need PDFs. Once its a PDF you can usually create fillable fields and make it fillable if you desire.

mattie_p
2017-09-21, 08:06 AM
I do, but I'm hoping someone found a wheel I can steal rather than reinvent one. I've thought about it but it's my last resort.

Elkad
2017-09-21, 09:01 AM
Can he just use Mythweavers directly (and zoom in on his browser) ?

That's the method I'd prefer.

Oh. We just had those cards in the other thread...soon as I find it...

Get the cards here
http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showsinglepost.php?p=22401914&postcount=9

Print them one to a letter-sized sheet instead multiple per sheet.
Same with maneuver and spell cards. There are decks for both.
Lists of equipment, feats, etc can be a regular word/notepad document, in whatever font you want, on a separate page.

AnimeTheCat
2017-09-21, 09:14 AM
I do, but I'm hoping someone found a wheel I can steal rather than reinvent one. I've thought about it but it's my last resort.

If you would like, I can invent the wheel for you if you don't find anything appropriate as an alternative. Let me know and I'll get you something made. Do you want the same/similar format as the original character sheet? Or does it not matter as long as all of the information is on there?