PDA

View Full Version : Looking for help on a mobile melee combatant

Degwerks
2017-09-23, 07:38 AM
I've been thinking about using a triple multi class character to be highly mobile on the battlefield. I like the idea of the Mobile feat on a swashbuckler rogue, Hexblade bladelock and stone sorcerer multi class. Using charisma as my main stat.

This will most likely start at 9th level. I'd like to have 7 levels of warlock and rogue and 6 in sorcerer. Thinking half elf point buy. But I'm wondering if Mobile combined with swashbuckler is pointless and should go Arcane Trickster instead and grab mobile.

I could actually just get rid of the rogue part altogether though and focus more on sorcerer 14 and warlock 6 with Mobile.

What appeals to me is the reaction teleport attack from the stone sorcerer and the 7th level bonus action invocation from warlock. Being able to get around the field without walking if I want.

Specter
2017-09-23, 08:41 AM
You could go that way, but I think you can achieve a neater result only with Sorcerer and Rogue. With Quickened Spell, you can even do Dimension Door as a bonus action, so you can always be where you need to be. Plus, Mobile lets you avoid op. attack when you want to.

But whatever happens, make sure you go at least Rogue 2. Cunning Action is the quintessential mobility feature.