PDA

View Full Version : OotS Book 3: Inside Cover

ref
2007-08-14, 12:16 AM
Who do you think will be pictured in the inside cover of the soon to come (let's hope) book 3 compilation? I don't know if we should spoiler this, but better safe than sorry. So...
My guess is it will be Haley, these comics center most around her IMO, with the final cure of crypto-speak, the lots of Haleys in her brain (which I hope we can learn more of), her story with Elan finally crystalizing, and now her interine leader position of the Order.
What do you think?

Porthos
2007-08-14, 12:29 AM
It won't be any of the following, IMO, as they have already had their Cover Page appareances:
Elan (Dungeon Crawlin' Fools)
Durkon (On the Origins of PCs)
Roy (No Cure for the Paladin Blues)
Redcloak (Start of Darkness)

So of the people who are left, these are what I think they will be (in order of likelyhood):

Haley (Apahisa/Hooking up with Elan/Becoming Second in Command)
Belkar (Mark of Justice/Sexy Shoeless God of War)
(Wayyyyy down in likelyhood)
Miko (Confrontation with Xykon/The Fall/The Destruction of the Gate)
Hinjo (Rise to Leadership of Azure City)

The only Main Characters/Frequent Supporting Characters I can't see on the cover page are Vaarsuvius (as, let's be honest, this set of strips wasn't focued on him), Xykon (with Redcloaks appearance on the cover page of SoD being so recent), and Lord Shojo (besides dying [and having an awesome Last Line], he didn't do much).

factotum
2007-08-14, 01:32 AM
Actually, I wouldn't be at all surprised to see Miko inside the cover--she's been extremely important over the second half of this plot arc, no matter how much you may dislike what she's done.

Porthos
2007-08-14, 01:36 AM
Actually, I wouldn't be at all surprised to see Miko inside the cover--she's been extremely important over the second half of this plot arc, no matter how much you may dislike what she's done.

The main point against that is if Rich is setting aside the Inside Cover Page art for the Main Characters (i.e the Order). If he is letting anyone "plot important" be the Focus Character, then sure, Miko is as good a choice as any. But if it's PCs Only for the compliation books, then it's obviously another story. :smallsmile:

morbiczer
2007-08-14, 05:34 AM
This would also be the last chance to use Miko. I'm voting for her, but I always was a Miko fan.