PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Adventure In Greece.

Extrail
2017-09-23, 11:31 AM
You all live in the Spartan Arena. The largest arena in the world. (or so the advertisements say.) You have all lived here for quite some time. The conditions are actually pretty pleasant as that was the most profitable way to keep gladiators around, but Those that try to escape are put into collars and terrible living conditions until they are considered rehabilitated. Yet despite that there are some who would still prefer freedom over imprisoned luxury.

Alexandros is in his room chanting in auran as though performing a ritual. Those that sleep in his room had tried unsuccessfully for him to practice elsewhere. Though they seem to be more interested in the upcoming festival. Where they get the best food.

Zyrus you had just gotten out of a fight with a dire boar it was lucky to swing in the first blow, but you had quickly defeated it. It was done in 12 seconds. The fight was simple and you had taken 12 damage from the boar in the first round. It had been the first strike of the round and gave the audience that didn't know about you a false sense of the victor making it, so you had an even better surprise for those few, but like the rest suspected you had taken your revenge really quickly. It was bloody and you were given 12 boar jerky rations as compensation from the previous day's boar. This was an indicator of when you would fight once more.

Sebasten you are widely hated by the guards as you wouldn't lash out they had no reason to fight or kill you. This wasn't to be unexpected as they knew who you once were. They had been watching you closely as a likely rebellion leader (there were a couple and were split apart for that very reason), and those who had succeeded in escaping before were a lot like you. This you knew all to well as the talk of escape in the cells was all too prevalent, but the details far too vague for your liking.

Budi had been practicing his instrument in the dining hall. He was a gladiator favorite once he was convinced to play by others. It started a while back at a talent show and a friend. https://www.elventower.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/41-Illithid-Slave-Pit-L.jpg

puzzler7
2017-10-12, 09:58 PM
"Pallas Athena, god of the art of war, I am your hand in this realm, I am your face to wear as a clay mask. Pallas Athena, your power flows in my veins and my mind. Wash the blood of my kin from my hands; though my hands be unstained, the Mediterranean would flow crimson while washing my hands. I beseech you, grant me my powers. Focus your charm into a call, and grant me the power to..."

Alexandros cuts off his ritual before the end, letting the power dissipate. He opens his eyes, and slowly gets up from his seated position on his cot. Walking out into the common training area, he picks up a greatsword, and straps it to his back. If asked about why he has the greatsword, even though he clearly can't use it, he says only, "For later." He then takes a longspear, and practices not fighting with it, but avoiding combat with it and keeping his foes at bay. Even though he's weaker than his brethren, he would welcome a sparring partner.

Do we know when our next fight is? Also, what are the T's in the arena?

Plus one
2017-10-13, 10:39 AM
I've just come down
From the Isle of Skye
I'm not very big and I'm awful shy
And the lassies shout when I go by
Donald, where's your troosers

[Chorus:]
Let the wind blow high
Let the wind blow low
Through the streets
In my kilt, I'll go
All the lassies say hello

A lassie took me to a ball
And it was slippery in the hall
And I was feared that I would fall
For I had nae on my troosers

[Repeat chorus]

Now I went down to London Town
And I had some fun in the underground
The ladies turned their heads around
Saying, Donald, where are your trousers

[Repeat chorus]

To wear the kilt is my delight
It is not wrong I know it's right
The Highlanders would get a fright
If they saw me in the trousers

[Repeat chorus]

The lassies want me every one
Well, let them catch me if they can
You canna take the breaks
If a Highland man
And I don't wear the troosers

[Repeat chorus]

Donald, where's your troo

Lioslaith
2017-10-17, 09:52 AM
Sitting calmly in his cell, Sebastian relaxes and waits. Watching the guards movements, the interactions, smiling to himself as they tried to meet his gaze and would inevitably look away. Pretending to have something else to do. The time was drawing near when he would leave this place. Soon, very soon.

puzzler7
2017-10-21, 06:11 PM
Alexandros returns to his room, and once more begins chanting in Auran. This time, however, it is not simply for practice.

"And the power of Athena shall prevail. Appear before me, creatures of the world!"

He smiles as he senses the Aether Elementals around him, before continuing in Auran.

"I beseech you, creatures of the 5th element, cause havoc in the cages of the monsters. Pit them against one another, weaken the evils so us prey have a chance."

Summoning [roll0] Medium Aether Elementals (http://www.d20pfsrd.com/bestiary/monster-listings/outsiders/elemental/elemental-aether/aether-elemental-medium/). They last for 10 minutes, and are invisible. I presume that none of my guards speak Auran, so this should appear to be just my normal chanting.