PDA

View Full Version : grumble snarl grumble

Traab
2017-09-25, 08:14 AM
Lets see, Goblins hasnt updated in a bit, a girl and her feds authors tablet is busted and she needs to buy a new one, so no updates there, and now garths computer is down so star power isnt being updated. Did someone curse half the webcomics in existence this week? :smallsmile:

Rockphed
2017-09-25, 05:49 PM
Lets see, Goblins hasnt updated in a bit, a girl and her feds authors tablet is busted and she needs to buy a new one, so no updates there, and now garths computer is down so star power isnt being updated. Did someone curse half the webcomics in existence this week? :smallsmile:

Considering that I read more than twice that number of web-comics and I have only tried to read one of those comics, I think not. Of the web-comics I regularly read, only 2 of them has stopped updating in the last 6 months for any reason. One is the unparralelled Erfworld, and the other is "Daughter of the Lilies" which had hiatuses because of author/line-artist and then colorist headaches.

Traab
2017-09-25, 08:06 PM
Well I actually read 8 comics on a regular basis so I was exaggerating a bit. But considering these were all due for an update at the same time or thereabouts and werent, it was a certain annoyance. Its also odd that 2 of the 3 were due to computer issues, we havent heard yet about why goblins isnt updating though it probably has to do with his side projects or something.