PDA

View Full Version : GitP at GenCon

cripple
2007-08-14, 06:47 AM
Has there been a post somewhere about what GitP events, if any, will be at GenCon?

Lucky
2007-08-14, 06:49 AM
http://www.giantitp.com/index.html#yOSODsgTNhjraLs4GSe

No more conventions for at least a year. I’ve already cut my personal appearances way back, turning down many smaller conventions that graciously invited me to attend. The travel is too draining, not to mention the logistical difficulties. However, the big news here is that I am canceling my attendance to GenCon Indianapolis this year. GenCon has been a great event for us, where I get to meet and sign autographs for thousands of fans, so this was not a decision that was made lightly. In the end, though, we decided that it would be too difficult for me to attend and run a booth, not to mention certain scheduling conflicts with my doctor appointments. This will be a financial loss for us, but being as healthy as I can be is more important to us than making money. Note that not all of the events scheduled by GITP will be canceled, however; we’ll announce at a not-too-far-in-the-future date which ones will still be happening.

WampaX
2007-08-14, 09:19 AM
But, try and seek out the Erfworld crew, they should still be there.

ApeGames will also be there and the OotS Board Game will be in full attendance.

Thes Hunter
2007-08-14, 10:12 AM
But, try and seek out the Erfworld crew, they should still be there.

ApeGames will also be there and the OotS Board Game will be in full attendance.

Yay! And there was much rejoicing! :smallsmile:

ZombieRockStar
2007-08-14, 10:14 AM
Yay! APE Games will also include the books, right? (I had trouble buying them online...won't accept my card for some reason)

WampaX
2007-08-14, 12:51 PM
Announcement on the front page, regarding the events and those in attendance.

cripple
2007-08-14, 04:06 PM
Announcement on the front page, regarding the events and those in attendance.

Thanks.

[These characters added for length]