PDA

View Full Version : Few questions I need help please

solooize
2017-09-25, 03:03 PM
1.constructs/ undead: is there any way to super charge these past there normal ...I mean super super charge them ( epic lvl cheese) (another player will have 10000ac)
Only ideas I have is to turn them into nukes

2. What is the best way to de level someone ...not just negative lvls but

3. Easy way to destroy gear?

4 I think magic missile maxed to cripple the opponent would be best ...what could I all add?...was thinking fell drain

Grod_The_Giant
2017-09-25, 03:11 PM
For destroying gear, you want Mordukain's Disjunction, no questions asked.

Venger
2017-09-25, 03:15 PM
1.constructs/ undead: is there any way to super charge these past there normal ...I mean super super charge them ( epic lvl cheese) (another player will have 10000ac)
Only ideas I have is to turn them into nukes

2. What is the best way to de level someone ...not just negative lvls but

3. Easy way to destroy gear?

4 I think magic missile maxed to cripple the opponent would be best ...what could I all add?...was thinking fell drain

1) don't target his AC, then
2) mindrape or programmed amnesia can remove levels if your target is some kind of schmuck who isn't immune to mind-affecting
3) disintegrate, but as a GM, don't destroy pc gear, it's a jerk move
4) um, no? if he is vulnerable to magic then yes, but as an epic character I assume he has some kind of spell resistance. if not, then go for it, but it sounds like mordenkainen's stiff breeze would also work.

what defensive measures (if any) does your target have in place? also if you're contemplating pvp outside an arena setting, don't

solooize
2017-09-25, 03:23 PM
The destroying of gear is only if I need to kill him this campaign is basically turning into gods or good killers ...think throwing plants at each other at the end

Normal campaign except we can kill each other and think epic epic lvl ....and I'm the noob of the group