PDA

View Full Version : The best build for this picture?

SangoProduction
2017-09-25, 09:13 PM
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-EN7Hemj9tuEUvAHczafLWR9oY7ymIdqRPxI3iXuq9akSRUFy2w

So, yeah. Just got the original Divinity Original Sin, and found this artwork. That looks incredible (concept wise). What's the best means of making this a character (using minimal refluff, simply because "Wizard" is always such an easy answer and so boring)? Also, poor canary.

zlefin
2017-09-25, 09:40 PM
I see no tags for which version. while it's far from optimal; maybe an alchemist/gunslinger hybrid of some sort?

daremetoidareyo
2017-09-25, 09:58 PM
goblin rogue 1/wizard 1/stoneblessed 3 (gnome)/gnome artificer X
choose gnome stoneblessed, and the two crappy prereq feats... and you can make your own nonmagical devices.

SangoProduction
2017-09-26, 08:22 AM
I see no tags for which version. while it's far from optimal; maybe an alchemist/gunslinger hybrid of some sort?

Yeah. That was intentional. I don't want to restrict potential builds.

Eldariel
2017-09-26, 08:38 AM
Definitely looks to me like an Wandificer with a ton of big toys.

Nifft
2017-09-26, 11:47 AM
I can't see it clearly enough to pick a race, but it looks like a biological humanoid who is installing mechanical components into itself.

That might be a Renegade Mastermaker, or perhaps a Fleshwarper (who installs undead and/or construct components).

zergling.exe
2017-09-26, 02:55 PM
I can't see it clearly enough to pick a race, but it looks like a biological humanoid who is installing mechanical components into itself.

That might be a Renegade Mastermaker, or perhaps a Fleshwarper (who installs undead and/or construct components).

It's a skeleton. Note the radius and ulna bones on the right arm.

Thurbane
2017-09-26, 05:10 PM
Bone Creature (BoVD p.184) Human using a Sprayer (AEG p.25) with Alchemists fire?

Insert class levels as you see fit.