PDA

View Full Version : Tech Help PDFs

Westhart
2017-09-26, 09:13 AM
Does anyone know how to make a nice PDF with an html file? In particular I would like to roll my homebrew together for a friend, who (since he is an uber optimizer) wants to be able to work on his character for summer... Thanks in advance for any help!

Grey_Wolf_c
2017-09-26, 09:27 AM
Does anyone know how to make a nice PDF with an html file? In particular I would like to roll my homebrew together for a friend, who (since he is an uber optimizer) wants to be able to work on his character for summer... Thanks in advance for any help!

Do you mean turn an html into a PDF? I have been successful in doing that by opening the html in my browser of choice, and then "printing" it to PDF. That gives you a file that looks reasonably like the html you started with.

GW

Westhart
2017-09-26, 09:41 AM
Do you mean turn an html into a PDF? I have been successful in doing that by opening the html in my browser of choice, and then "printing" it to PDF. That gives you a file that looks reasonably like the html you started with.

GW

Woops, yea that's what I meant thanks! :smallbiggrin:

KillianHawkeye
2017-09-29, 04:02 PM
While printing a web page doesn't always turn out the same way as it appears in a browser, using one of the various "Print to PDF" options is also my typical starting point for converting anything to PDF format.