PDA

View Full Version : A monster for each of the seven deadly sins

S@tanicoaldo
2017-09-26, 07:53 PM
So my players are going to face a dungeon that is based around the seven deadly sins, each section has a monsters on it that is related to the sin, I have some ideas and I want your opinions and help.

Lust- Succubus(Obviously)
Gluttony- No idea.
Greed- Dragon or maybe a mimic?.
Sloth- No idea.
Wrath- Fire elemental?
Envy- Doppelganger.
Pride- A fallen angel?

So any other ideas?

Jackalias
2017-09-26, 08:03 PM
Maybe a slime of some sort? An all consuming blob that doesn't do anything till it sees food.

Divusmors
2017-09-26, 08:08 PM
Who's sin? Might help narrow the list. For example, a mimic would be for the players' sin of greed, the dragon would be the monsters' greed.

Jay R
2017-09-26, 09:43 PM
Sloth- No idea.

Surely this ought to be a Dire Sloth.

Lalliman
2017-09-27, 01:33 AM
https://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/fma/images/e/e6/Sloth.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20120202194409&path-prefix=pt-br
Someone was gonna make that reference eventually.

Jokes aside, a big lumbering monster that needs to be whipped into action by someone else seems appropriate for sloth. Ogre, hill giant, troll, take your pick.

And I can second some sort of slime for gluttony.

a_flemish_guy
2017-09-27, 02:58 AM
I'd be wary of including things like dragons or demons/devils because they fall into many categories

my take would be

lust: siren, evil nymph (satyr if you want it male) or harpy

envy: a medusa or another cursed creature

glutony: another vote for either a slime or a cube

sloth: another vote for the ogre, you could also turn it around and use the mimic here (or a roper or something) because what's lazier then just sitting there waiting for your food to come to you

pride: a vampire

greed: a mimic could be good but perhaps too predictable, how about a djin?

wrath: perhaps a ghost or a revenant, pretty much any undead motivated by revenge could do really

Incorrect
2017-09-27, 02:58 AM
Which sin fits best with the group?
Have them fight themselves, maybe as the end boss.

Whyrocknodie
2017-09-27, 03:48 AM
Sloth should be one of the other monsters, but wearing a hat or t-shirt with the word 'sloth' written on it.

Or you could go one further and say 'you see a monster'. If anyone asks any questions about the appearance you cay say 'you know, monstery" or "sure, why not" if they ask if it has horns, claws, etc...

Firest Kathon
2017-09-27, 03:51 AM
The Pathfinder campaign setting Golarion has an ancient empire (Thassilon (https://pathfinderwiki.com/wiki/Thassilon)) which was ruled by seven archmages (Runelords (https://pathfinderwiki.com/wiki/Runelords)) who each focused on one of the seven sins. If you look for anything related to that, this would be a good starting point. Material includes special schools of magic related to the seven sins as well (sin magic).

Regarding your specific question about monsters, there are the Sinspawn (http://www.d20pfsrd.com/bestiary/monster-listings/aberrations/sinspawn-hub/), one for each sin. There should be also demons for most types of sins, including the Cambion Demon (http://www.d20pfsrd.com/bestiary/monster-listings/outsiders/demon/demon-cambion/) which can be for any one sin.

Sin
Demon

Lust
Lilitu (http://www.d20pfsrd.com/bestiary/monster-listings/outsiders/demon/demon-lilitu/), Vilsteth (http://www.d20pfsrd.com/bestiary/monster-listings/outsiders/demon/demon-vilsteth/)

Envy
Shadow Demon (http://www.d20pfsrd.com/bestiary/monster-listings/outsiders/demon/demon-shadow/), Vilsteth (http://www.d20pfsrd.com/bestiary/monster-listings/outsiders/demon/demon-vilsteth/), Fetch Demon (http://www.d20pfsrd.com/extras/community-creations/epic-meepo-presents/monsters/demons/demon-fetch/)

Gluttony
Nabasu (http://www.d20pfsrd.com/bestiary/monster-listings/outsiders/demon/nabasu/)

Sloth
Dretch (http://www.d20pfsrd.com/bestiary/monster-listings/outsiders/demon/dretch/), Vilsteth (http://www.d20pfsrd.com/bestiary/monster-listings/outsiders/demon/demon-vilsteth/)

Pride
Vilsteth (http://www.d20pfsrd.com/bestiary/monster-listings/outsiders/demon/demon-vilsteth/)

Greed
Nalfeshnee (http://www.d20pfsrd.com/bestiary/monster-listings/outsiders/demon/nalfeshnee/), Vilsteth (http://www.d20pfsrd.com/bestiary/monster-listings/outsiders/demon/demon-vilsteth/)

Wrath
Maybe Kalavakus (http://www.d20pfsrd.com/bestiary/monster-listings/outsiders/demon/demon-kalavakus/)?

If you play 3.5 and not Pathfinder you should be able to easily port over these monsters if there is no published equivalent for them.

Eldan
2017-09-27, 05:00 AM
I seem to recall that older editions of D&D had seven classes of demon, one for each sin?

Nifft
2017-09-27, 05:46 AM
Lust - Succubus. Pretty clear-cut.

Gluttony - Vampire. This is a being primarily defined by what and how it eats.

Greed - Dragon. Fits a lot of myths, and the standard D&D behavior profile.

Envy - Doppelganger (or Tsochar). These are beings defined by taking what others have, including the appearance of others.

Sloth - Aboleth (or Mindflayer or any other enslavement-based creature). Aboleth is particularly good because it lays around in a pool of its own filth 24/7 and sends out is slaves to do the actual work.

Wrath - Orc (or Giants or Humans). The typical orc is a Barbarian, and is powerful only because of his rage. If there's a different monster that's a better match for Barbarians in your game, use that instead.

Pride - Lich. Nothing says superiority complex like a mortal giving a skeletal middle finger to mortality. Throw in a bit of a god complex and you've got Vecna, the archetypal lich.

weckar
2017-09-27, 07:20 AM
Are we sticking to D&D creatures here or are others welcome to party too?

Seclora
2017-09-27, 08:47 AM
Sloth-Dragons, Magically immune to sleep, notoriously does so anyways.

Gluttony-Dragons, eats entire herds of sheep, a maiden, and any villagers who disagree with them. still hungry the next day.

Pride-Dragons, thinks they're better than -everyone-

Wrath-Dragons, will burn down entire villages over slightest insults and pursue petty thieves across continents.

Lust-Dragons, Half Dragon template can be applied to anything.

Greed-Dragons, Dragons own literal mountains of coins and somehow are unsatisfied with their current wealth

Envy-everyone else, they're not Dragons.

Seriously though,
Gluttony-Oozes, lots of them.
Sloth-Treants

Vogie
2017-09-27, 08:57 AM
You could also twist the representation of the 7 into creatures that encourage or otherwise inspire those sins in others, specifically the party

Lust- a Glamorous, androgynous fae
Gluttony- Famine Incarnate
Greed- Jinn or Crossroads Demon, offering them more than they could possibly imagine.
Sloth- One that exudes a sleeping or calming Force, almost Jigglypuff-esque... maybe a Siren? Possibly Maleficent?
Wrath- Hive of Insects or a Wizard that infects others with rage, making a normally good group do heinous acts in the midst of a morally grey situation
Envy- A Thief who can also steal the abilities/spells/etc of the party
Pride- A serpent-tongued advisor

Jay R
2017-09-27, 09:23 AM
We're doing it backwards. Use the real monsters.

Lust- whoever's playing the bard.
Gluttony- the player who's eating all the chips and pizza.
Greed- whoever's playing the rogue.
Sloth- the player who didn't bother to show up.
Wrath- The player whose cheesy rules interpretations keeps getting overruled by the GM.
Envy- the player who can't optimize well.
Pride- the player with the most optimized PC.

AMFV
2017-09-27, 10:22 AM
So my players are going to face a dungeon that is based around the seven deadly sins, each section has a monsters on it that is related to the sin, I have some ideas and I want your opinions and help.

Lust- Succubus(Obviously)
Gluttony- No idea.
Greed- Dragon or maybe a mimic?.
Sloth- No idea.
Wrath- Fire elemental?
Envy- Doppelganger.
Pride- A fallen angel?

So any other ideas?

Well it's pretty important to pay attention to which version of the Seven Deadly Sins you're focusing on. If it's the modern popular version things are going to be very different than it's the deeper philosophical versions that some hold (like Aquinas for example). Essentially in D&D terms the sins are a big deal because of how they separate you from what is Good.

So onto the main ones. As far as demons and devils go... I wouldn't use them for this purpose unless you're using ONLY them, in which case you could make certain specialized variety for several of the sins that are difficult to hold on to. Because that makes the whole thing consistent, and consistency is important. I'm working on a setting where I do a similar thing and I've made them all monstrous humanoids of some sort (or giants), because it feels more internally consistent. So I would personally go with either all demons, or no demons, and either all dragons or no dragons. Or if you're going a mixed route I would add one of each category, so say you're going for demons and monstrous humanoids I would do that, rather than have a mix because it won't feel as tight, or at least that was my findings.

As far as lust, for demons, obviously your Succubus is pretty much the standard choice. That makes sense, it's important to note that in the case of the religious philosophy that the Seven Deadly Sins comes from that the issue with lust is that you are having a relationship that is unhealthy is not how relationships are naturally ordered so even if you do not hold with the Catholic Church's feelings on sexual immorality you could certainly include aspects of an unhealthy relationship that is pulling you away from good things. If you're going the monstrous humanoid route I would go with Satyrs or Hags, both of whom have a tendency to either be driven by rape (which I would be very sure people are comfortable with) or seduction under false pretenses followed by murder. It's also worth noting that lust is considered the least of the seven deadly sins, being that it's bodily rather than spiritual and it's considered the least of the bodily ones.

Gluttony deals with your love of food bringing out of an ordered proper relationship with Good. So I would choose a monster that's representative of that, trolls are a pretty obvious choice in D&D settings since their ability to eat almost anything is a big of their characters. Ogres are also a viable choice. Potentially giants. It's important to remember that this is considered the second least bad of the sins. It's also worth noting that overeating is not the only manifestation of gluttony, it's any kind of relationship with food that is disordered, so you could have eating too little as a form of gluttony, or eating only things that are very fancy, anything where you are quote-unquote "living to eat, rather than eating to live".

Envy is a fun one. Envy isn't just wanting what somebody else has, or coveting the thing that they own. It's wanting you to have it, and them not to have it. I wouldn't use dopplegangers for it, they steal shapes more as a disguise than as a spiritual outlet. So I would say that disguising yourself as somebody else isn't really envy in the traditional sense. Now if you revised them back towards their origins and had them replace somebody else in their own life, even if they didn't have to, that would work. Other than that you get a few other choices. I personally like Drow for Envy, since their society is based around conceptually wanting to take things from other people.

Greed is in the philosophical case, the desire for stuff above all else. This can be a wide variety of stuff, from physical stuffs to power, as long as it's disordered and separating one from spiritual morality. I like goblinoids or kobolds for this personally, but there's a lot of room. I don't like dragons for it (unless you're only doing dragons). Dragons get a lot of stuff, certainly, but in D&D dragons are not motivated by the pursuit of things, like they don't go around looking for hoards to seize that sort of thing. Or at least that's not typically part of their behavior. It's worth noting that in older legends dragons were a punishment for having too much wealth, like Beowulf had too much and that's what attracted the dragon, if you were sitting on too much wealth, a symptom of greed, a dragon would come to take it.

Wrath seems easy, but it's deceptively so. It isn't only the desire to get angry, it's not just physical. It's taking the enjoyment that you get from justified anger and getting basically drunk on it. So a person who is wrathful would go out of their way to get angry without cause, and look for cases where they might find themselves being angry. I like Orcs for this, but there's a lot of good options, since monsters are prone to violence and that makes wrath somewhat easy, you just have to alter the monster to having anger and violence motivate them.

Sloth is the second worst, yep, it is the second most serious of the seven. It's not just laziness though, that's a part of it, but not the whole thing. The end of sloth is despair. I like Undead personally for this category, although maybe, or maybe not depending on how tight you want the whole thing to be. Undead are refusing to move on and progress spiritually, they're in resistance to the natural order.

Pride is the worst, and the hardest to remove from its religious context. Basically Pride isn't overconfidence or overvaluing your abilities, Pride is believing that how you see things is better than how God sees them. This makes it the root of the other sins. If you believed that God was the highest authority you wouldn't have lustful relationships that he wouldn't approve of, for example. It's Pride that suggests that you know better or that something is something less severe than it is. Fallen angels work fine here, although again unless you're doing an all-demon thing, I might not use that.

Eldan
2017-09-27, 10:30 AM
Also, I encourage people to branch out a bit. THere's many lists of deadly sins and no one ever thinks of poor Acedia and Vainglory.

gkathellar
2017-09-27, 10:31 AM
I seem to recall that older editions of D&D had seven classes of demon, one for each sin?

There are definitely major demons mapping to each sin. Hell if I remember which they were, though.

AMFV
2017-09-27, 10:37 AM
Also, I encourage people to branch out a bit. THere's many lists of deadly sins and no one ever thinks of poor Acedia and Vainglory.

Acedia is Sloth, Vainglory is a form of Pride. At least in every thing I've seen that actually discussed the seven deadlies in any detail.

gkathellar
2017-09-27, 10:57 AM
Acedia is Sloth, Vainglory is a form of Pride. At least in every thing I've seen that actually discussed the seven deadlies in any detail.

There's not really a single correct list. They've changed repeatedly throughout history. Vanity and pride in particular are only irregularly conflated.

AMFV
2017-09-27, 10:59 AM
There's not really a single correct list. They've changed repeatedly throughout history. Vanity and pride in particular are only irregularly conflated.

Well arguably there is a single correct list. Because again you're talking about something that has a specific context. And that context is.... Catholic theology, that's where it was formulated that's the reasoning behind the list, that's why you can look at the changes and see a specific progression in terms of understanding and see why the "modern" list has been chosen.

Vainglory isn't "vanity" also, vainglory is the desire for glory that you have not earned. That's not exclusively vanity, that's a representation of a belief you deserve something you do not. Which is a form of pride. Because our modern culture doesn't think as much about deserving glory or at point a person is deserving of accolades vainglory doesn't make as much sense to us, whereas in an older culture it makes a lot more sense.

Mikemical
2017-09-27, 11:11 AM
Lust- Succubus.
Gluttony- Black Oooze.
Greed- Mimic.
Sloth- Gargoyle.
Wrath- Living Spell: Fireball.
Envy- Doppelganger.
Pride- Beholder.

Lord Torath
2017-09-27, 11:37 AM
Gluttony: Thaygar (Grimgobbler, Beholder Eater). One of these 7-foot spheres was documented devouring nearly 1000 men at a battlefield (before it got too dark to safely observe the Thaygar).

rferries
2017-09-27, 02:01 PM
What CR are you aiming for?

Lust- Hag (assume beautiful forms), Harpy, Lamia, Succubus
Gluttony- Barghest, Devourer, Digester, Gelatinous Cube, Ghoul, any creature with Swallow Whole (e.g. Purple Worm)
Greed- Dragon, Ethereal Filcher, Mummy (treasures), Rust Monster (punishes PC greed)
Sloth- Night Hag (dream haunting), Shadow (Str damage), Tarrasque (hibernation) :D
Wrath- Bearded Devil (frenzy), Chaos Beast, Choker, Derro, Minotaur, Razor Boar (pursues foes), Wereboar (ferocity)
Envy- Doppelganger, Hellwasp Swarm, Phasm, or even a mirror of opposition
Pride- Drider (failed ambition), Formian Queen ("royalty"), Medusa (ruined beauty), Rakshasa

Undead (particularly ghosts and vampires) could fill most of these roles too; mortals destroyed by their sins. Demons/devils (e.g. Glabrezu offering wishesfor wealth/passion/social standing etc) would be obvious choices too.

ZamielVanWeber
2017-09-27, 03:04 PM
The Deadly Sin of Sloth had the sin of Despair folded into it when the Deadly Sins reached their form recognized today, so may a sorrowsworn demon?

Knaight
2017-09-27, 03:45 PM
If you're willing to pull specific characters from other works, Querig from the Buried Giant works perfectly for Sloth. You've got a sleeping dragon who's very breath saps the memory from people, surrounded by people largely inactive precisely because they lack memories.

2D8HP
2017-09-27, 05:45 PM
Well arguably there is a .

Ah AMFV is in this thread! Good because it took me some searching, but the OP of this thread may want to look at the thread that this quote came from:

Howdy all!

I'm currently working on a setting where I have evil Gods based on the seven deadly sins (super original, I know). I have been assigning each sin to a characteristic monster as well, (Wrath for Orcs, Lust for Drow/Dark Elves etc.) It's come down to where the only sin I have left without a characteristic monster is Envy. So I was wondering if you folks could potentially assist me with brainstorming some options, it's kind of a D&Desque thing at the minute, so something along those lines could work, although I'm certainly not excluding monsters from other sorts of settings.

So far the equivalent monsters are:

Pride - Dragons
Wrath - Orcs
Gluttony - Trolls
Lust - Dark Elves
Greed - Goblins
Sloth - Undead (Makes sense since in certain definitions sloth is also related deeply to despair and an unwillingness to do good).

Anyways, any help with this would be much appreciated.

Many suggestions (and arguments) resulted.

S@tanicoaldo
2017-09-27, 07:41 PM
Are we sticking to D&D creatures here or are others welcome to party too?

Anything goes is not D&D.

Anyway forget fire elemental for Wrath they go for gluttony, they can't stop consuming stuff.

JAL_1138
2017-09-27, 08:21 PM
Gluttony: I swear to God this was really a published monster: the Death Minnow (http://www.lomion.de/cmm/deatminn.php).

It's a minnow so small you can barely see it...that can magically grow to enormous size, swallow a humanoid whole, and shrink back down to minnow-sized (the contents of its stomach shrinking with it of course).

You and your party are wading through a shallow pool of water in a cave, you can see the bottom clearly, there's nothing in it...and suddenly an enormous monster fish just eats one of your friends and disappears.

[Note that when updating it from AD&D, its HP and damage per round (with no noted ability for the victim to fight back, unlike such PC-swallowing critters as 5th Edition's giant frogs) were much deadlier back then than in later editions.]

And this, folks, is yet another example of why, in tabletop games, WATER IS ALWAYS BAD.

Pex
2017-09-27, 09:36 PM
Gluttony = Ghoul

Arbane
2017-09-27, 10:24 PM
Just saw this yesterday: The 7 Deadly Sins as D&D Monsters. (http://nukeillustration.tumblr.com/post/165627349975/the-7-deadly-sins-as-dd-monsters-this-was-a-lot)

khadgar567
2017-09-28, 11:56 AM
pride: wizard( for their power)
lust : wizard (for their desire for even more power)
gluttony : wizard( How much magical knowledge is enough for this guy)
sloth: wizard( their lazy tower bound self's)
wrath: wizard( for their anger)
envy: wizard( lets get this straight they always want more power)
greed: wizard( do i need one ring quote or you get the idea)
so any more monster needed for sins wizard has got you coverred

Telonius
2017-09-28, 12:53 PM
Envy: Phasm. Even more so than Doppelganger, I think a Phasm exemplifies it.
Sloth: The Tarrasque. Lazy thing spends most of its time asleep.
Gluttony: Advanced Gelatinous Cube. Hunger is all it is.
Wrath: Dire Badger (heavily templated). Nature's own Frenzied Berserker; if it takes any damage, it's enraged, no save, and can't end the rage early.
Greed: Dragon, no question.
Lust: Succubus seems like the obvious option, but I don't think I'd go with it. Their thing is to bring out lust in others, using it to destroy them; not necessarily feeling it themselves. So I'm going to go with Satyr, or Bacchae (from Fiend Folio).
Pride: Have to go with Beholder here. D&D's Daleks; their entire outlook is based on the idea that they are superior, and all others must be exterminated. Some sort of Devil would be a (very) close second.

Seclora
2017-09-28, 05:22 PM

See, now this is why Wizards and Dragons can't get along. :smalltongue:

wumpus
2017-10-02, 10:54 AM
Gluttony = Ghoul

Otyugh is another, but really doesn't have the hunger of a ghoul. Still, a otyugh will eat *everything*, while ghouls are specific to bodies.

Telonius
2017-10-02, 11:18 AM

I think we can be a bit more specific than this :smallamused:

Lust: Wizard, Illusion specialization. Be as hot as you want to be.
Gluttony: Wizard, Transmutation specialization. PAO your enemy into a delicious turkey dinner.
Sloth: Wizard, Conjuration specialization. Summoned monsters do the work for you.
Wrath: Wizard, Evocation specialization. Blow up all the things.
Envy: Wizard, Abjuration specialization. Because why should the Fighter be the one with all the defenses?
Pride: Wizard, Enchantment specialization. Make friends and influence people.
Greed: Wizard, no specialization. ("What do you mean, I have to give up a school?!")

Not in the sins: Divination (divine is in the name, right?) and Necromancy. :smallbiggrin:

GeometryGuru
2017-10-02, 11:24 AM
If you were willing to do a little more role-playing on your part you could choose any monster and give them a sort of personality that shows the trait.

It would take more work though.

UristMcRandom
2017-10-02, 02:27 PM
The Farland Campaign Setting (http://www.farlandworld.com) features the Seven Lords of Sin (http://www.farlandworld.com/people.html#lordsofsin), based on the seven deadly sins. If you don't feel like reading, here's a summary:

Pride: Dwarf
Lust: Succubus
Gluttony: Vampire
Envy: Drow
Sloth: Black Pudding
Greed: Red Dragon
Wrath: Pit Fiend / Balor

Nifft
2017-10-02, 06:19 PM
Hmm, thinking about it, there's quite a discrepancy between the levels of some of these monsters.

What about something simpler...

Greed - Dwarf (loves gold)
Envy - Changeling (takes the faces and traits of others)
Lust - Half-Elf (child of a forbidden love)
Sloth - Gnome (an illusion is 80% as good for way less effort)
Gluttony - Halfling (second breakfast, then elevensies, then...)
Wrath - Half-Orc (favored class: Barbarian)
Pride - Human (headstrong upstarts)

Bohandas
2017-10-04, 12:54 AM
Gluttony- Famine Spirit or Ghoul
Pride/Vanity- Sibriex or Beholder

afroakuma
2017-10-04, 10:13 AM
Gluttony- Famine Spirit or Ghoul
Pride/Vanity- Sibriex or Beholder

Definitely the famine spirit (http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-m7Z2pG6IiT8/VV9YqcI0psI/AAAAAAAAFgQ/W8XaiuU_dls/s1600/famine.jpg). Ghouls are also a good choice.

Max_Killjoy
2017-10-04, 03:22 PM
As an aside, I'd suggest using the following terms:

Hubris
Lust
Gluttony
Envy
Sloth
Avarice
Wrath

Bohandas
2017-10-04, 05:57 PM

Hubris
Lust
Gluttony
Envy
Sloth
Avarice
Wrath

You left out acedia

Max_Killjoy
2017-10-04, 06:06 PM
You left out acedia

Darnit, you're right.

How lazy of me.

:smallwink:

AMFV
2017-10-04, 06:06 PM

Hubris
Lust
Gluttony
Envy
Sloth
Avarice
Wrath

I don't know, that might be easier for some, but it's also possibly confusing. Those terms also have mucky definitions as well.

Braininthejar2
2017-10-04, 07:32 PM
I second something mind-controlling for Sloth - the temptation of giving up works so much better than simple laziness.

AMFV
2017-10-04, 07:59 PM
I second something mind-controlling for Sloth - the temptation of giving up works so much better than simple laziness.

I think undead work amazingly for sloth. They're often literal incarnations of despair, they often have dispair related powers, as would help your idea. Furthermore they're the literal embodiment of resisting natural movement, the idea of stopping a natural process.

Bohandas
2017-10-04, 08:01 PM
For acedia a gray jester or sorrowsworn might work

Clistenes
2017-10-05, 10:53 AM
Lust- Succubus.
Gluttony- Ghoul.
Greed- Ethereal Filcher.
Sloth- Gelatinous Cube.
Wrath- Bodak.
Envy- Doppelganger.
Pride- Beholder.

Red Dragons can easily represent the sins of Greed, Gluttony, Sloth and Pride by themselves...

AMFV
2017-10-05, 11:24 AM
Lust- Succubus.
Gluttony- Ghoul.
Greed- Ethereal Filcher.
Sloth- Gelatinous Cube.
Wrath- Bodak.
Envy- Doppelganger.
Pride- Beholder.

Red Dragons can easily represent the sins of Greed, Gluttony, Sloth and Pride by themselves...

Well Red Dragons are good for pride because pride is the root of all the others, so a Red Dragon would have most of those by virtue of their pride being overwhelming, at least to my thinking.

khadgar567
2017-10-05, 11:44 AM
Well Red Dragons are good for pride because pride is the root of all the others, so a Red Dragon would have most of those by virtue of their pride being overwhelming, at least to my thinking.
lust is kinda actual mother of all sins it starts small but quickly calls her brothers to damn the soul

AMFV
2017-10-05, 12:46 PM
lust is kinda actual mother of all sins it starts small but quickly calls her brothers to damn the soul

Not really. All the sins stem from Pride. Lust included. Pride being the idea that what you want is superior to the Divine purpose. Lust or disordered physical desires is actually the least of the sins.

denthor
2017-10-05, 12:52 PM
Head priest of Orcus? (Spelling ) bloated demon lord profile in book of vile darkness.

There was a gluttony dragon.

The place where his influence extendeds all of the crops come in triple shelves are full of food. Everybody is gaunt and starving. Food is only 1/3 as nutritious as normal so nobody eats enough.

I have no idea where I read it but there is a dragon for each deadly sin. Maybe the article is referred online by now it was 10 years ago.