PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Fuse Style Feats, Horn of the Criosphinx and bonus feats monk

hogan
2017-09-27, 11:48 AM
Hi everyone, I have a few question for you!
So I play a monk at 15 level and I have to take some feats that I and GM forgot to take:smallsigh:,

I would like to know if whit Combat Style Master I can use at the same time Dragon style and Pummeling style in the same flurry?
Then the feat Horn of the Criosphinx works on all attack or only for the first ? Isn't well written and I can not understand it :smalltongue:

In the last, someone knows where to find a list of all bonus feats for the monk? In the page of monk only a few are marked, the original one I think, but for example, the Horn of the Criosphinx isn't marked but is a bonus feat, so I was wondering if there was an updated list.

Thank you!!!!!
I apologize for possible grammatical errors!:smallbiggrin:

Psyren
2017-09-27, 12:05 PM
I would like to know if whit Combat Style Master I can use at the same time Dragon style and Pummeling style in the same flurry?

Combat Style Master lets you switch between both styles as a free action, but you never actually have them both active simultaneously. So for example, since you can take free actions during other actions, this lets you use Dragon Style to charge through a square that contains your allies, then when you reach the opponent switch to Pummeling Style and full-attack them (via Pummeling Charge.) This works because you are using one style, then the other, during the same action (charging.) However, when you full-attack with Pummeling Style, you will not benefit from Dragon Style's bonus to your damage, because you can't actually use them both at once. Only one monk archetype (the Master of Many Styles) actually lets you combine them all the way.

Then the feat Horn of the Criosphinx works on all attack or only for the first ? Isn't well written and I can not understand it :smalltongue:

Unfortunately it's not clear; your GM will have to decide whether you get the bonus once or on every swing.

hogan
2017-10-09, 09:12 AM
Thank you!!!!