PDA

View Full Version : Player Help future class

Necroscope
2017-09-30, 09:40 PM
Ok first off a little about our game. We are playing a OP homebrew game that has been going for a few years now. We started off in Eberron but are now in a different Multi-verse. Our game is just about everything in it from Kobolds to fully evolved A.I.
We have just about everything for 3.0 and 3.5 including both of the Immortal's Handbooks.

My character is a Umbrae Vulpes(Progenitor race for Kitsune in our game.), which got me the last level of the gestalt classes that I was using. Death God and Aku-shinigami. And I am trying to figure out what would be interesting to add into the mix this time round. Now before some of you go crazy on me about how bad OP games are and such. It is what everyone in my group likes including our DM.
Just looking for some friendly input.

Venger
2017-10-01, 01:13 AM
What is your question? What should your build be?

What kind of classes do you like? What kind of powers do you want your guy to have?

Necroscope
2017-10-01, 02:54 AM
I was mainly seeing if anyone knew of a prestige class that would go with either of the ones that I already have. I've been looking through alot of classes lately.... Enough that I am starting to go cross-eyed from it anyways......

khadgar567
2017-10-01, 04:23 AM
okay link to classes and build please

Venger
2017-10-01, 10:16 AM
I was mainly seeing if anyone knew of a prestige class that would go with either of the ones that I already have. I've been looking through alot of classes lately.... Enough that I am starting to go cross-eyed from it anyways......
ok...

what classes does your guy have already?

Necroscope
2017-10-07, 04:59 AM
Sorry about the delay in answering my computer went down on me for a few days. But I did figure out what I am doing with my character now. I've become a Godling.
I'm pretty sure that the class is on both dnd and dandd wiki sites.

noob
2017-10-07, 05:02 AM
If you want crazy insane power instead of looking for homebrew classes take a divine minion(according to savage species any template that have la can be taken as a class) druid(and use the divine minion for turning in a sarrukh and have the feat assume supernatural ability then become omnipotent)

Goaty14
2017-10-07, 04:20 PM
Ok so you're a godling (https://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/Godling_(3.5e_Prestige_Class)), or godling (http://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/3rd-party-prestige-classes/rogue-genius-games/godling/)?

EDIT: The D&Dwiki one looks useful for only a godling 1/Full BaB class 19, and the PF one is just weak.

noob
2017-10-07, 04:52 PM
Ok so you're a godling (https://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/Godling_(3.5e_Prestige_Class)), or godling (http://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/3rd-party-prestige-classes/rogue-genius-games/godling/)?

EDIT: The D&Dwiki one looks useful for only a godling 1/Full BaB class 19, and the PF one is just weak.

the dnd wiki one is useful mainly for the following build: take 5 level in fighter and the feat that increase the maximum rank in a skill of 1(through dark chaos shuffle) then take a level in godling and use it to have alter reality then abuse that ability(all the other abilities you have are entirely negligible) but it takes 6 levels unlike my build who needs only two levels before omnipotence.

ATHATH
2017-10-07, 04:55 PM
Could you describe what abilities you want and what abilities you already have, rather than just telling us to google search what classes you're using?

noob
2017-10-07, 05:00 PM
Could you describe what abilities you want and what abilities you already have, rather than just telling us to google search what classes you're using?

With one level in golding and abusing alter reality or one level in divine minion and becoming a sarrukh he can get all the powers he could possibly want.
So any of those two one level dips are quite generic for having any ability you want.
The thing is that with all 3.5 material you can easily get omnipotence which necessarily include all the abilities you want.