PDA

View Full Version : Is there a Forgotten Realms deity that represents harvest or alcohol?

Klorox
2017-10-02, 09:18 PM
I think I’m going to be playing a dwarf cleric.

This deity doesn’t have to be a dwarf only god. I’m looking for any suggestions, really.

TIA.

Aett_Thorn
2017-10-02, 09:21 PM
Human pantheon: Chauntea

Halfling pantheon: Yondalla (who is actually Chauntea anyways)

Kuulvheysoon
2017-10-02, 09:28 PM
I know of Chauntea (agriculture, farmers, etc...), Sharess (hedonism, festhalls) and Isis (rivers, agriculture) are the "major" ones, and there's also Sheela Peryroyl (nature, agriculture), but she's a halfling goddess.

Coidzor
2017-10-02, 09:42 PM
Apparently Ilmater has a saint of wine and spirits. (http://forgottenrealms.wikia.com/wiki/Saint_Dionysus)

Apparently there is a demideity, Shialla, distinct from the halfling Sheela deity. There's also Hiatea from the Giant Pantheon. Those are both on the Agriculture front.

Naanomi
2017-10-02, 09:53 PM
Hanseath is the dwarven God of drunks, a minor member of the Morndinsamman

Sigreid
2017-10-03, 10:22 AM
The only deity worth worshiping in FR is the redhead goddess of love and beauty.

Klorox
2017-10-03, 06:01 PM
Hanseath is the dwarven God of drunks, a minor member of the Morndinsamman

As long as I can choose the nature domain (need that to make beer, right?), we're good. This sounds like a perfect fit.

Naanomi
2017-10-03, 08:17 PM
As long as I can choose the nature domain (need that to make beer, right?), we're good. This sounds like a perfect fit.
Traditionally he is a War God; but whatever your GM allows. The classic dwarven pantheon is very notably lacking a nature/agriculture Power

Rogerdodger557
2017-10-04, 09:06 AM
Lliira is a goddess of partys

Tanarii
2017-10-04, 03:46 PM
The only deity worth worshiping in FR is the redhead goddess of love and beauty.
Sune.

IMO, Tempus is the other one to worship, if you're feeling the other kind of macho macho man.

Dappershire
2017-10-05, 01:30 AM

I mean, sure, who doesn't love Sune? But Sharess is more likely to put out.

Malifice
2017-10-05, 01:35 AM
If I was in Greyhawk I would totally worship Olidamarra.

Parishoner: Forgive me Father for I have sinned. It has been one week, and I have yet to smash down several shots of Jaegermeister.'
Priest: For pennance for your sins you must go away, get drunk and party and try your hardest to hook up with a hottie. Have as much fun as you can. Seriously bro, get hammered and rock.
Parishoner: [sobbing] Yes Father.
Priest: See you at the ceremonial Oktoberfest next week.

https://memeguy.com/photos/images/how-i-imagine-lil-jon-these-days-48794.jpg