PDA

View Full Version : Rumplestiltskin vs Ganondorf

ArlEammon
2017-10-02, 10:15 PM
Rumplestiltskin the Dark One, most powerful sorcerer in all the realms vs Ganondorf, the Dark Lord, most powerful sorcerer in Hyrule and the Dark World! Ganondorf is not immune, but highly resistant to all forms of damage except for holy and light damage. Ganon is basically his incarnation from Twilight Princess. He possesses the Triforce of Power, Mister Gold/Rumple has his dagger of the Dark One. We can assume that it can hurt Ganon. No one will help Rumplestiltskin, and if he wins, he becomes the new Dark One. Rumplestiltskin has all his powers but Ganondorf has all his powers, the fight takes place in the forest around Storybrooke.

Both of these are the most powerful respective villains of their franchises, maybe with the exception of Majora and Demise, for Zelda, and maybe Hades for Once Upon A Time. Ganon can and has risen whole armies of the dead in Hyrule after conquering it, has survived being impaled by magical swords that actually penetrate his defenses, and has the power to manipulate deadly spheres of energy to demolish his enemies, and transform into a giant pig like demon called Ganon, the King Of Evil. Teleportation is easy for Ganon, his animated teleportation spell became a brief meme. In addition to this, he possesses levitation magic and probably a large plethora of other magical abilities.

Rumplestiltskin has incredible power. Even Hades respected Rumplestiltskin enough to work against Mister Gold/Rumplestiltskin through proxies and conversation instead of out right combat.

Rumplestiltskin

Ganondorf

Mystic Muse
2017-10-02, 11:00 PM
Ignoring the fact I've never sern, amd pronably never WILL see Omce Upon a Time...

Your summation gives me no reason to believe Ganondorf won't win. Nothing you listed for Rumplestiltskin is actually impressive in and of itself.

ArlEammon
2017-10-02, 11:12 PM
Ignoring the fact I've never sern, amd pronably never WILL see Omce Upon a Time...

Your summation gives me no reason to believe Ganondorf won't win. Nothing you listed for Rumplestiltskin is actually impressive in and of itself.

The Dark One's Dagger is the one thing in OUAT that can kill him. Maybe light elementals or something made from silver can also kill him, but the Dagger can be used to control Rumplestiltskin. The dagger is powerful to cut through almost anything, since it's a missing piece of Excalibur.
Rumplestiltskin is an extremely powerful dark magic user. He can heal grevious non fatal wounds. Commands the power of telekinesis, and has the power of teleportation. He can grant wishes based on the making of deals.

Rumplestiltskin can cause magical trasnformations with the flick of his hand, transform enemies into bugs, or even remove someone's tongue. He can also control fire with his mind. Speaking of the hand, he can magically phase through a living organism's chest and rip out their hearts to control or kill them. He also has the power to put anyone to sleep with the wave of his hand, and see into the future. Finally, he has the ability to phase through solid objects.

His agility is impressive, as he's able to catch crossbow bolts with his bare hands. He's also fast enough to run faster than the eye can see.

Eldan
2017-10-03, 02:19 AM
Let's see.

Ganondorf stands for the abuse of power without wisdom to use it correctly. Rumplestiltskin is a metaphor for female sexuality and/or masturbation. I'm going with Freud on this one. The second one wins by virtue of being the slightly stronger story in human culture.

Forum Explorer
2017-10-03, 02:29 AM
The Dark One's Dagger is the one thing in OUAT that can kill him. Maybe light elementals or something made from silver can also kill him, but the Dagger can be used to control Rumplestiltskin. The dagger is powerful to cut through almost anything, since it's a missing piece of Excalibur.
Rumplestiltskin is an extremely powerful dark magic user. He can heal grevious non fatal wounds. Commands the power of telekinesis, and has the power of teleportation. He can grant wishes based on the making of deals.

Rumplestiltskin can cause magical trasnformations with the flick of his hand, transform enemies into bugs, or even remove someone's tongue. He can also control fire with his mind. Speaking of the hand, he can magically phase through a living organism's chest and rip out their hearts to control or kill them. He also has the power to put anyone to sleep with the wave of his hand, and see into the future. Finally, he has the ability to phase through solid objects.

His agility is impressive, as he's able to catch crossbow bolts with his bare hands. He's also fast enough to run faster than the eye can see.

That is the important one I think. Can I have some more details on his ability to see in the future? Cause everything else seems to make him a challenge, but Ganondorf can take an insane amount of abuse, create giant monsters, corrupt individuals, and curse people, places, and objects.

And I don't think Ganondorf has ever actually been 'killed'. Defeated and banished yes, sometimes he ends up being sealed away, but I think in all the timelines it's the exact same guy.

ArlEammon
2017-10-03, 07:45 AM
That is the important one I think. Can I have some more details on his ability to see in the future? Cause everything else seems to make him a challenge, but Ganondorf can take an insane amount of abuse, create giant monsters, corrupt individuals, and curse people, places, and objects.

And I don't think Ganondorf has ever actually been 'killed'. Defeated and banished yes, sometimes he ends up being sealed away, but I think in all the timelines it's the exact same guy.

Foresight is the ability to see future, but it is only possible to predict the outcome or view incomplete portions of visions. The Seer considers the power as an unwanted curse. ("Manhattan", "Smash the Mirror")