PDA

View Full Version : Advice for adding modules to Hells Rebels

wario6543
2017-10-04, 12:50 PM
So I was thinking about adding some pathfinder modules to the Hells Rebels AP in order to extend the adventure and give my players a bit of a break from the main storyline to do some heroics.

The modules I am looking to implement are as follows: The Godsmouth Heresy, Broken Chains, Shore to Sea, No Response from Deepmar, Vault of Souls, Academy of Secrets, and Moonscar.

So I am looking for advice on how to integrate these modules into the campaign as well as how to deal with the influx of gold the PCs will have access to due to these side adventures. Or even if this is a good idea. Most of the modules are easily integrated but the influx of gold and magic items troubles me in terms of future encounters.

I would also like to state that all modules will be optional adventures the PCs can take on based on rumors they can hear throughout the city.

So long story short if you fine ladies and gentlemen have any ideas or advice on how to better integrate these modules into the adventure, or if you have an opinion whether or not it’s a good idea I would love to hear them.

Also if you have played through Hells Rebels and are familiar with the rebellion system I would love to hear some ideas on Rebellion rewards I can give my PCs for completing the aforementioned modules.