Skills: Hide +2, Listen +3, Move Silently +3, Spot +3, Survival +1*
Feats: Track, Weapon Focus (bite)
Environment: Nippon
Organization: Solitary
Challenge Rating: 1
Advancement: None
Level Adjustment: —

Okami Amaterasu, before the fall of the Celestial plane:

Medium Good Outsider(20), Druid(10), Fighter(30)
Hit Dice: 30d8+4 and 30d10+4 (780 hp)
Initiative: +8
Speed: 100 ft. (20 squares)
Armor Class: 57 (+8 Dex, +33 natural, +6 deflection), touch 18, flat-footed 49
Base Attack/Grapple: +35/+30/+25/+20 Grapple: +43
Attack: Solar Flare +7 melee (1d12+1d20(fire)+8)
Full Attack: Solar Flare +7 melee (1d12+1d20(fire)+8)
Space/Reach: 5 ft./5 ft.
Special Attacks: Trip, Celestial Brush
Special Qualities: Low-light vision, scent, Damage Reduction 30/epic, Fire Resistence(25), Spell Resistence(52)
Saves: Fort +51, Ref +54, Will +52
Abilities: Str 22, Dex 24, Con 18, Int 18, Wis 20, Cha 21
Skills: Balance +27, Bluff +5, Concentration +27, Disguise +5, Escape Artist +19, Handle Animal +29, Jump +27, Knowledge(Nature) +27, Knowledge(The Planes) +27, Listen +28, Sense Motive +28, Spellcraft +27, Survival +28, Swim +10, Tumble +27
Feats: Blindfight, Cleave, Combat Expertise, Dodge, Epic Dodge, Epic Prowess, Epic Toughness, Epic Weapon Focus, Epic Weapon Specialization, Mobility Spring Attack, Improved Trip, Penetrate Damage Reduction, Power Attack, Run, Overwhelming Critical(Divine Instrument), Weapon Focus (Divine Instrument), Weapon Specialization(Divine Instrument), Whirlwind Attack, Improved Whirlwind Attack, Uncanny Accuracy
Flaws: Cannot Swim (All swim rolls are a 1...despite godly ability, but do not automatically fail.)

Combat

Celestial Brush
Amaterasu can do any of the following as if done via a Wish spell, but only once every 1d6 rounds.

Amaterasu: Turn night into day.
Yomigami: Repair anything that has been forcibly broken.
Tachigami: Deal 6d20 slashing damage to a single target.
Bakugami: Create a large bomb, which detonates in 1 round, dealing 8d20 damage to anything within a 10 foot radius.
Sakigami: Instantly heal a plant to maximum HP.
Hasugami: Create a 5 by 5 ft. lilly pad that can support Amaterasu's weight.
Tsutagami: ...Create a vine?
Nuregami: Move...water?
Yumigami: Turn day into night.
Kazegami: Create a 3d20 mile an hour wind in any direction.
Moegami: Move....fire?
Kasugami: As 'Time Stop' spell.
Kabegami: Grants Amaterasu a +60 bonus to Climb checks that lasts for 1d20 rounds.
Gekigami: Move....lightning?
Itegami: Move.... ice?

Without her powers, Amaterasu simply appears as a white wolf. Also, people who do not have any faith in the gods see Amaterasu as a white wolf.

With her powers, Amaterasu appears as a white wolf with red body markings, and a circular reflector atop her back, which spews out flames from its edges.

Note: After about the 24th level I coulden't be assed to do things accurately, anymore. :smallamused: :smalltongue: :smallbiggrin: Especcially with the overabundance of feats.. >_> This isn't a particularly serious attempt at making a Deity or Deity creature, merely just something to pass the time and make my character creation skills faster, because they really suck... It takes me like 7 hours to make a level 1 character...... -and to D&D-ize one of my favorite video game characters. ;-) Heck, I didn't even GET into Divine Salient abilities.

Now...if someone would try Kratos..

Alex Warlorn
2010-07-30, 07:11 PM
Regarding top post:

You forgot Ammy's most import aspect of her portfolio: THE SUN! Sunrise is the one power she held onto even when killed and left to rot in a stone statue for 100 years! And she is referred to as the sun god repeatedly through out game the game.

And even when stripped of her powers, Ammy can still fight and defeat a small band of grunt level imps single handed, so I'd shall she'd be at least an 'advanced' HD wolf IMHO.

Each of the Brush Gods would logically be aspects of her.

Tsutagami: Cause plants to grow and vines to grow to 1000 ft in any direction or pattern.

Nuregami: Move...water?

Her advanced ability of this brush god enables her to cause rain to fall so she always has water nearby to manipulate.

Also, the slashing damage once fully restored can cut through diamond and iron, suggesting that the fully upgraded form can ignore most damage reductions.

Moegami: Move....fire?

Again, the advanced form can create a ball of fire out of nothing, effective a fireball spell that's line of sight.

Gekigami: Move....lightning? and Itegami: Move.... ice?

Also, the advanced forms enable her to call down lighting or cause a ice storm to occur at will.

I'd have given Ammi more levels in Druid than Fighter, and sprinkle in some cleric, but hey! You did make a point to includes feats for how lethal she is with her Divine Instrument weapons.