PDA

View Full Version : Changing Thread Prefix

Mercurion 2
2017-10-06, 09:31 AM
Perhaps it is my poor skills, but I am trying to change a thread prefix from "filled" to "recruiting", but I don't see how to do so. Per the FAQs, there should be a "box before the title box" that gives me a menu to do so, but I do not see this menu box anywhere. Do I have some settings turned off perhaps?

Thanks for your help.

Grey_Wolf_c
2017-10-06, 09:36 AM
Perhaps it is my poor skills, but I am trying to change a thread prefix from "filled" to "recruiting", but I don't see how to do so. Per the FAQs, there should be a "box before the title box" that gives me a menu to do so, but I do not see this menu box anywhere. Do I have some settings turned off perhaps?

Thanks for your help.

Is it an old thread? It can only be changed for a certain number of days after the thread was created, IIRC.

I'll see if I can dig up the specifics.

GW

Mercurion 2
2017-10-06, 09:39 AM
Is it an old thread? It can only be changed for a certain number of days after the thread was created, IIRC.

I'll see if I can dig up the specifics.

GW

Ahhh, yes it is, that must be the issue. I guess it is better to start a new thread and link back to the prior one. Thanks for the reply

Grey_Wolf_c
2017-10-06, 09:40 AM
Ahhh, yes it is, that must be the issue. I guess it is better to start a new thread and link back to the prior one. Thanks for the reply

You are welcome. For the record, the limit is 56 days:

Not based on number of replies. 56 days is the window.

GW