PDA

View Full Version : D&D 3.x Other Greater Unseen Servant

rferries
2017-10-07, 10:15 PM
https://i.imgur.com/BMsHR8r.jpg
GREATER UNSEEN SERVANT

MEDIUM OUTSIDER (Extraplanar, Incorporeal)
Hit Dice: 6d8 (27 hp)
Initiative: +0
Speed: 30 ft. (6 squares), fly 60 feet (perfect)
Armor Class: 11 (+1 deflection), touch 11, flat-footed 11
Base Attack/Grapple: +6/+11
Attack: Unarmed strike +11 melee (1d3+5 nonlethal)
Full Attack: Unarmed strike +11 melee (1d3+5 nonlethal)
Space/Reach: 5 ft./5 ft.
Special Attacks: Spell-like abilities
Special Qualities: Darkvision 60 ft., manifestation, stronghold-dependent
Saves: Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +6
Abilities: Str 20, Dex 10, Con 10, Int 12, Wis 12, Cha 12
Skills: Appraise +10, Craft (any two) +10, Handle Animal +10, Heal +10, Knowledge (any one) +10, Profession (any) +10, Perform (any one) +10, Survival +10
Feats: Skill Focus (any)x3
Environment: As master
Organization: Solitary, retinue (3-6), or staff (10-100)
Challenge Rating: 2
Treasure: None
Alignment: As master
Advancement: -
Level Adjustment: -

The enchanting, fairy-like nymph flits back to her master's tower with a load of supplies from the market. You see her vanish inside the doorway, accompanied by a fearsome demon and a grotesque aberration.

Greater unseen servants are conjured by spells to serve wizards in their strongholds (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?537715-Witch-s-Cottage-up-to-Archwizard-s-Castle-(spells-to-become-a-stronghold-builder)). They are typically invisible but can manifest in whatever forms their masters desire, typically fey, djinn, fiends, spectral humanoids, or some other obviously supernatural entity.

While a greater unseen servant has more personality than its unseen servant brethren, it still ultimately exists only to obey its master's wishes. Their skills and feats can be tailored to their master's purposes but are never useful for combat, theft, or anything other than domestic use.

A greater unseen servant speaks Common and one other language of its master's choice.

Combat
Greater unseen servants are not very adept at combat, resorting to unarmed strikes and hurling objects.

A greater unseen servant gains the alignment subtypes corresponding to its alignment (which in turn mirrors its master's alignment). Its natural weapons and any weapons it wields are treated as weapons of that alignment.

Manifestation (Su)
A greater unseen servant is invisible (as greater invisibility) and ethereal until it chooses to manifest (as a full-round action). Once manifested, a greater unseen servant is visible and incorporeal but can interact with creatures and objects as though it were corporeal.

Spell-Like Abilities (Sp)
At will - light, mage hand, mending, open/close, prestidigitation. Caster level 6th.

Stronghold-Dependent (Ex)
A greater unseen servant is tied to its masters stronghold. It may not venture beyond the grounds without instantly ceasing to exist.

AOKost
2017-12-13, 05:55 AM
This is a great concept, and I love the Stronghold Dependency...

rferries
2017-12-13, 04:57 PM
This is a great concept, and I love the Stronghold Dependency...

Thanks! In hindsight I question my choices for the artwork though haha.