PDA

View Full Version : I'm back. Sort of.

Brickwall
2007-08-15, 10:12 AM
Yeah, yeah...let's get this over with.

After a few months of not posting outside PbP and Arts, I have decided, with the help of some friendly encouragement, to start posting in other forums again. And I'll start here, in Friendly Banter. I have told everyone who asked in my goodbye post why I stopped, so nobody gets to know now. You had your chance, and I'd rather try and put it behind me.

I know at least a few people should remember me, mostly because I have been fairly active in the forums I stayed in. Well, then I suppose "remember" isn't the appropriate word, since...aaaahhh.

So, right, with my new computer, I got Inkscape to work right and made myself a shiny new avatar. I might get into avatar design. But I did this for me, so that I could come in prepared. I like this avatar, and I really can't think of a good reason to change it. It's all...me-ish. So thanks to me for the avatar. I'm thankful to me that I did it. I want to give me cookies. Shame I don't have chocolate chips lying around. Hmm...

Anyway, right then, this is a probational period. I may decide to pull out again if it seems like the past circumstances are rearing their ugly heads again. I will not be posting a "goodbye" in that event. I'll just be retreating back to my cave of PbPing and arting.

So, let's hear it. Hear what, you ask? Hear all the people saying, "yay, it's Brickwall!", "Brickwall's back!" etcetera. Because I should have millions of fans, right? Right?

I gave you people topless pics and this is the thanks I get? I'm hurt. :smallfrown:

Seriously, though, bring them on. :smallbiggrin:

Ego Slayer
2007-08-15, 10:19 AM
*tackles*
http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/618/glompot7.gif
Yay! I'm glad you're back!... lets hope it says that way, too. =P

Jibar
2007-08-15, 10:22 AM
I been wondering when you'd be coming out of hiding.

I'm also finding it really hard not to talk in a swampy voice. :smallconfused: No idea why.

Saithis Bladewing
2007-08-15, 11:28 AM
Who're you again?

Tch, why should I welcome you? It's not like you ever say hi to me on Yahoo or anything!

Pssst, welcome back.

Last_resort_33
2007-08-15, 11:30 AM
Hello there... Great to see you again.

Eldpollard
2007-08-15, 11:45 AM
I remember you from the days when I first started posting regularly. Welcome back, I hope you're here to stay.

zeratul
2007-08-15, 11:49 AM
Good to see ya back.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-08-15, 11:51 AM
Hi! I made you a taco, but Saithis eated it.

I'm da Rogue!
2007-08-15, 11:53 AM
I don't know you, but welcome anyway :smallwink:

Mr_Saturn
2007-08-15, 12:22 PM
Lol. I see brickwall all the time. Mainly because i only hang out in the A&C section like...all the time. I'm a arts bum.

:smallwink:

Vaynor
2007-08-15, 12:34 PM
I'm sorry but you aren't Brickwall. Brickwall never had an avatar. Thus you must be an imposter.

Welcome back. :smallbiggrin:

Lucky
2007-08-15, 12:35 PM
Normally my response would be along the lines of "who the hell are you?," but in this case, since I quite respect how big of a jerk you can be (that's a compliment, don't worry), I suppose I could dignify you with more.

But I won't.
Who the hell are you?

smellie_hippie
2007-08-15, 12:38 PM
Welcome back brickwall. You may not know me... but I remember you..... :smallamused:

Brickwall
2007-08-15, 01:13 PM
I'm sorry but you aren't Brickwall. Brickwall never had an avatar. Thus you must be an imposter.

Don't play Jeopardy, because someday, I'll be a Jeopardy category, and you'll get the questions wrong.

I did in fact have a couple avatars a long time ago. I dressed up in a tux for the Uthma/Ceres wedding photo. And I had another avatar before that. Can't remember what that was. And I might have had another yet.

Midnight Son
2007-08-15, 01:44 PM
I know you came back for the sole purpose of chastising me for defending my usage of English. So to keep you here, I plan to continually use common phrases where I insert a homonym to adjust the meaning.:smallyuk:

Welcome back.:smallcool:

ufo
2007-08-15, 02:10 PM
Ah, welcome back Brickwall. Good to see ya etc.!

Brickwall
2007-08-15, 02:20 PM
I know you came back for the sole purpose of chastising me for defending my usage of English. So to keep you here, I plan to continually use common phrases where I insert a homonym to adjust the meaning.:smallyuk:

Welcome back.:smallcool:

Nah, I planned on coming back as soon as I saw something where I felt like I needed to post.

Also, I believe the word you want is "homophone", since they are not spelled the same, but they sound the same. :smalltongue:

Midnight Son
2007-08-15, 02:32 PM
Nah, I planned on coming back as soon as I saw something where I felt like I needed to post.

Also, I believe the word you want is "homophone", since they are not spelled the same, but they sound the same. :smalltongue:LOL

Quite right. Quite right, old chap. I made the simple mistake there of trusting Wiki instead of Webster. Either way, aurally they are the same when presented orally.:smallbiggrin:

Ego Slayer
2007-08-15, 04:58 PM
Ahh, yes, there's the Brickwall I remembered... :smallamused:

Brickwall
2007-08-15, 05:10 PM
Ahh, yes, there's the Brinkwall I remembered... :smallamused:

Oh, come on, now. There's two keys between "n" and "c". You're just trying to be mean now. :smallamused:

Magioth
2007-08-15, 05:11 PM
dont get hit by a car :smallannoyed:

Ego Slayer
2007-08-15, 05:12 PM
I hate you so much. :smallbiggrin:

I totally should have seen something like that coming... or y'know, actually reread my post before submitting it.

Owned.

Damnit, go back to lurking! I'm afraid to post with you around now. :smalltongue:

Brickwall
2007-08-15, 05:23 PM
Damnit, go back to lurking! I'm afraid to post with you around now. :smalltongue:

I shall hunt your minor syntax errors down to the ends of the earth. No topic shall be safe for you, no forum shall shelter you from my ever-watchful glare. There is no escape for you so long as even one of your fingers is in the least bit imprecise, no matter how long your post is or how little energy you have. Then, when you have finally been worn down, when you are at the end of your rope, I shall make a post in 1337. And as you fall forever into the depths of insanity, I shall let an amused smirk fall across my face, so that it will be imprinted upon your mind forever.

In other news, I am legally bound never to become an English teacher. The court case was very interesting.

Vonriel
2007-08-15, 05:38 PM
I shall hunt your minor syntax errors down to the ends of the earth. No topic shall be safe for you, no forum shall shelter you from my ever-watchful glare. There is no escape for you so long as even one of your fingers is in the least bit imprecise, no matter how long your post is or how little energy you have. Then, when you have finally been worn down, when you are at the end of your rope, I shall make a post in 1337. And as you fall forever into the depths of insanity, I shall let an amused smirk fall across my face, so that it will be imprinted upon your mind forever.

In other news, I am legally bound never to become an English teacher. The court case was very interesting.

*sniffle* *tear* It's.. it's syntax perfection..

Brickwall
2007-08-15, 06:06 PM
*sniffle* *tear* It's.. it's syntax perfection..

Ellipses are composed of three periods, not two.

You'll be next...

Ego Slayer
2007-08-15, 06:56 PM
Yeah, Vonriel, do it write... erm, right, will ya?!:smalltongue:

I think I'm looking forward to this. <3

Brickwall
2007-08-15, 08:29 PM
I think I'm looking forward to this. <3

Proof that evil is, in fact, the sexiest thing on Earth.No, ZRS, I am not making a move on your master. Err....your woman? Forget it, I don't get your relationship.