PDA

View Full Version : Build help(dread necro. Initiative of...

solooize
2017-10-09, 01:57 AM
I'm simply looking at dread necromancer and prestige into initiative of the seventh veil ...and hoping to get dread witch or tainted scholar..

I'll be a human /necropolitain/hivenest/dread blossom....and a few other symbiote's attached /possession mix ( me and the dm worked this out )

Note: I'm a gestalt erudite/thrallerd on top of this

Rebel7284
2017-10-09, 03:36 AM
I assume your DM has approved taking two prestige classes at the same time? Normally it's not allowed.
Also, being an StP Erutide, dread necro casting is pretty diminished in utility.
I haven't checked if Dread Necromancers get access to five abjuration spells. If they do not, you can get more with Arcane Disciple.
Dread Witch only working on spells kinda diminished when much of your abilities are psionic powers. :-\

solooize
2017-10-09, 04:01 AM
Spell to power brother or something like that...it allows me to pick up spell as erudite ...utility is only a very small obstacle when you can control constructs or have someone else do the job like said thrall ...you did bring up a good point to ask the dm about 2 prestige classes ...I think ik what he will say tho ( as long as you meet the requirements)