PDA

View Full Version : shout out to whoever started the [REDACTED] thing on this board

jdizzlean
2017-10-09, 12:14 PM
I'm using it for the background I'm writing for an unrelated game, and It's making me giggle. I can't wait to get the reaction of the DM....

This is for a Mutants and Masterminds (2ed) game:

Ricochet is the product of a secret government program, Project [REDACTED]. He was born [REDACTED] in [REDACTED] in the year [REDACTED]. Aptitude and psychology tests taken during entrance exams into [REDACTED] for compulsory service led to selection for Project [REDACTED]. Training in hand to hand combat as well as advanced infantry tactics took place at [REDACTED]. Pre-deployment training consisted of chemical, medical, and supernatural implants and procedures to greatly improve [REDACTED], [REDACTED], and [REDACTED].

Initial deployment for Operation [REDACTED] was a major success. Primary, Secondary, and Tertiary targets ([REDACTED], [REDACTED], and [REDACTED]) were all successfully neutralized within parameters. Further enhancement was deemed a necessity before release to full active duty. Ricochet was made bulletproof by application of the [REDACTED] Protocol, which had the secondary effect of [REDACTED].

Ricochet is kept on Active Retainer under the [REDACTED] Powers Act, and is answerable to [REDACTED]. He maintains a Security Clearance, Codeword [REDACTED]. His weapon of choice is a heavily modified [REDACTED]. It features multiple security layers including [REDACTED] and [REDACTED].

Ricochet can wait for days at a time if necessary, and take the shot in the day as easily as the night. Obstacles or obstructions seem to be equally irrelevant to assignment completion. Last known deployment was the suppression of the [REDACTED].

Today, he survives as a soldier of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find him, maybe you can hire The Ricochet.