PDA

View Full Version : Could I get some advice on my pathfinder build

Nosta
2017-10-09, 12:58 PM
I really want to play a charming knife thrower and so I plan to play a swashbuckler with the flying blade archetype.

I have a couple of questions

1 what should my first 12 levels worth of feats look like?

I know stuff like quick draw, PB shot are important.
I know I want to take way of the shooting star and star toss style but I am unsure what my other feats should look like.

Secondly should I muticlass?
I was thinking knife master unchained rouge but I'm not sure.

Cyrocloud
2017-10-09, 01:25 PM
Off the top of my head I would probably go as below, and maybe not in that order.

1 point blank shot
3 precise shot
4 rapid shot
5 quick draw
7 divine fighting technique (Way of shooting star for Cha to hit and damage, this one is possibly not needed
8 TWF
9 WF (Starknife
11 Startoss Style
12 Startoss comet

I would add deadly aim or imp twf if you are human or do not want to do Cha to hit and damage. It may be worth asking if your DM would let you take ricochet toss without having to take martial study, since you have a weapon training like class ability.

You could multiclass into unchained rogue if you want, just make sure to get the first 5 levels of swash.

Nosta
2017-10-09, 01:39 PM
Wait I though twfing and star toss style could not combine along same with way of the shooting star. I though I could only use a weapon in my main hand and nothing in the off hand.

Cyrocloud
2017-10-09, 02:05 PM
Huh, I did not realize that. You would need a liberal interpretation of carrying a weapon in your off hand two use two weapon fighting with it. like if you only have a weapon in your off hand as an immediate draw and through are you carrying it, I would say yes.

I would replace it with deadly aim, close quarter thrower, or ricochet toss then.