PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Magic items for Demons

Gryphonfg
2017-10-09, 06:55 PM
I'm running a level 10 group and they're about to run into a horde of demons. I was looking for some suggestions for magic items and other treasure for the demons. Since the demons are on a mission, I doubt they will be carrying lots of gold around with them. I have some of the basics like rings of protection and cloaks of resistance, but I still have a bit a gold left over for them.

The main demons in the horde are a vrock, a kalavakus, and a baregara. The rest are just low CR demons, dretches and schirs, and a babau. I guess I could give the baregara a strength belt. Any other suggestions?

zlefin
2017-10-09, 07:47 PM
what kind of mission are the demons on? and were they sent by a powerful patron?
Depending on how you have hteir weapons set; them having some that had bane (whatever their mission was against), especially having a small amount of ammo for dealing with a special target.

Do they have a supply of suitable potions? some healing, plus a few buff ones?

Gryphonfg
2017-10-09, 10:50 PM
They were sent by a powerful patron to wreck destruction. More or less, there are portals opening across the land to corrupt it and bring the entire region into the abyss. A lot of the demons I picked have natural attacks, so I wasn't going with too many weapons, but I could make the babau's spear a +1 spear...