PDA

View Full Version : Is the End button broken for anybody else?

PallentisLunam
2017-10-10, 06:03 PM
So there are the Forum navigation quick links at the top right of every post: Spoilers - Top - End - Post #

Everything works fine except for End which stopped working about a week ago for me

graymagiker
2017-10-10, 10:02 PM
Seems to be broken for me to, clicking "End" doesn't seem to do anything. Tested it in this thread and the crowdfunding thread in Roleplaying Games (just for a long thread example).

Browser: Firefox

I clicked view source and found the following two lines:

<a href="#top" onclick="self.scrollTo(0, 0); return false;">Top</a>
-
<a href="#end" onclick="scrollTo(0,document.body.clientHeight); return false;">End</a>

As a simple guess: the second line should be self.scrollTo as well.

Cheers.

PallentisLunam
2017-10-11, 08:29 AM
I'm on chrome if that's important

Rockphed
2017-10-12, 01:55 PM
Seems to be broken for me to, clicking "End" doesn't seem to do anything. Tested it in this thread and the crowdfunding thread in Roleplaying Games (just for a long thread example).

Browser: Firefox

I clicked view source and found the following two lines:

<a href="#top" onclick="self.scrollTo(0, 0); return false;">Top</a>
-
<a href="#end" onclick="scrollTo(0,document.body.clientHeight); return false;">End</a>

As a simple guess: the second line should be self.scrollTo as well.

Cheers.

I'm on windows with Firefox, and when I look at the page code, things look right.

graymagiker
2017-10-12, 05:42 PM
Things look right now to me. 1639 MST

Both the code and functionality seem to work and be different than my post above. I have not updated FF nor my OS and am on the same machine/browser that that post was made from.

You're traveling through another dimension, a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind. A journey into a wondrous land whose boundaries are that of imagination. That's the signpost up ahead - your next stop, the Twilight Zone!