PDA

View Full Version : Character sheet help

Starsinger
2007-08-15, 04:08 PM
I'm going to be running a Returners (http://www.returnergames.com/ord/index.php/Third_Edition_Core_Rulebook) game soon, and can't find a decent character sheet. So if anyone knows where I can find one that'd be great...

However, I'm not adverse to attempting to make my own, I'm just not sure exactly how to do that. I've tried MS Word but it didn't turn out too great, I'm considering some sort of Excel/Paint hybrid abomination... How exactly does one make a character sheet from scratch? I'd like it to be somewhat aesthetically pleasing, although it doesn't have to be an art project.

daggaz
2007-08-15, 07:01 PM
Just do one very carefully with hand, using a ruler and a light pencil. Ink in everything once it looks good, erase the pencil lines, and run it through a copy machine. Then scan the copy and you are ready to go.

Starsinger
2007-08-15, 08:38 PM
Thanks Daggaz... but I'm as artistically challanged as humanly possible... any solutions that don't require Profession (artist) or a lemming score higher than that typically reserved for lemmings?

Vaynor
2007-08-15, 09:03 PM
Thanks Daggaz... but I'm as artistically challanged as humanly possible... any solutions that don't require Profession (artist) or a lemming score higher than that typically reserved for lemmings?

Excel excels (har har) at character sheet making, and along with basic writing utility if you're good with it you can make it add up things for you, really useful.