PDA

View Full Version : 3rd Ed Kingsman Build

DrBloodbathMC
2017-10-12, 12:22 AM
In short, I want to build a Kingsman and I was wondering the playground had any ideas for it. I figure a factotum base with the improvised weapon feat (talking it over with the DM to give the improvised weapons special abilities (trip, etc) based on the weapon itself. Other than that I don't know what else I'd do for it.

Venger
2017-10-12, 01:19 AM
what kinds of powers do you want your guy to have from the movie?

DrBloodbathMC
2017-10-12, 01:52 AM
In general the combat abilities. I'm going more for flavor with this character as opposed to "Press the 'WIN' button". After posting I was considering at least a level or two of spymaster. It seems like it'd fit the character being able to go undercover.

DrKerosene
2017-10-12, 03:06 AM
There is a Barbarian variant called City Brawler. It get's Unarmed Strike and TWF (only for Unarmed). It also reduces the penalties for using Improvised Weapons to only -2.

I would consider asking if you can get a modified version of the Drunken Brawler PrC in some way, shape, of form.

Ashtagon
2017-10-12, 03:24 AM
The fluff for martial adepts works very well with the background for the Kingsmen. Picking which school to use in that system may be more problematic though (I'd need to re-read the book).

DrBloodbathMC
2017-10-12, 11:32 AM
The City Brawler seems like a good idea. As for the Martial adept schools I see Diamond Mind and Iron heart fitting the theme of a Kingsman.

Venger
2017-10-12, 12:12 PM
The City Brawler seems like a good idea. As for the Martial adept schools I see Diamond Mind and Iron heart fitting the theme of a Kingsman.

Then go warblade and have fun.