PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Need Some Advice on Custom Building a Dragon

Madokar
2017-10-15, 06:20 PM
So I'm working on my first home campaign, and I have an idea on how to introduce something late in the narrative. And I want to do it by way of a silver dragon.

Now, I've gone over Bestiary entry for dragons, and I have a solid idea on how to progress dragons based on their age category. But I don't have a complete idea of how skills work.

I do know how many Skill Ranks dragons get by HD, but I don't know which Skills are Class Skills. Or if there is a specific set of skills I should focus on. I can pull up the Skill Rank Totals from various Bestiary entries, but I don't know how they are calculated.

Zsaber0
2017-10-15, 07:07 PM
I'm pretty sure class skills are based on the kind of dragon, not the dragon type itself.

EDIT

Turns out I'm wrong.

The following are class skills for dragons:Appraise, Bluff, Climb, Craft, Diplomacy, Fly, Heal, Intimidate, Knowledge(all), Linguistics, Perception, Sense Motive, Spellcraft, Stealth, Survival, Swim, and Use Magic Device.

Madokar
2017-10-15, 08:49 PM
Now I just need to crunch the numbers on listed Skill Modifiers in the Bestiary and see if there is any discrepancy in the totals.