PDA

View Full Version : What is the XP cost of keeping the tarrasque dead?

theboss
2017-10-16, 07:21 AM
The tarrasque can be slain only by raising itsnonlethal damage*total to its full normal hit points +10 (or 868 hit points) and using a*wish*or*miracle*spell to keep it*dead.

So after you bring it's HP to -10 or less you need to use a miracle or a wish to keep it dead. This spells cost XP depends on what you ask. How much this request is going to cost?

Psyren
2017-10-16, 07:38 AM
You're neither duplicating another spell or creating an item, so it costs the minimum (i.e. 5000 XP.)

Miracle would depend on who you ask, but it either also costs 5,000, or else nothing at all. (Some deities may not grant this request however.)

Crake
2017-10-16, 08:27 AM
You're neither duplicating another spell or creating an item, so it costs the minimum (i.e. 5000 XP.)

Miracle would depend on who you ask, but it either also costs 5,000, or else nothing at all. (Some deities may not grant this request however.)

I would put keeping the tarrasque dead on par with stopping an earthquake, which costs the listed 5k xp. Obviously GM dependent, just my take

Buufreak
2017-10-16, 09:10 AM
Zero, if using a candle of invocation to gate in a Djinni. Then you have 2 extra wishes to go!