PDA

View Full Version : Summon Natures Ally feats + Amber Amulet of the Vermin?

Neowulf
2017-10-16, 09:39 AM
in a recent game I decided to try out playing Druid & 2 of my feats so far are Ashbound & Greenbound Summoning, giving creatures I summon with SNA a +3 luck bonus to attacks, double their time here, & if they're able to, I can give them the Greenbound Template for a stupid # of bonuses

since we're starting at level 4 & will probably have to fight a significant # of enemies, I decided to invest a bit more in backup for the party, & I'm considering buying 1-2 Amber Amulets of the vermin. definitely getting mounstrous scorpion & possibly a wasp with the 2nd one

this is first time I've ever come into this question because I don't normally play casters, but would my SNA feats be usable on the Amber Amulet(s)? I know both individually are pretty broken, but together they'd be astoundingly broken

Necroticplague
2017-10-16, 09:51 AM
this is first time I've ever come into this question because I don't normally play casters, but would my SNA feats be usable on the Amber Amulet(s)?
No.
1. Greenbound only applies to summoned Animals, so you can't apply it to any Vermin summoned.
2. Both only apply to spells you cast. However, you aren't casting a spell, you're using a magic item.