PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Potential new path of war discipline?

thecrimsondawn
2017-10-17, 02:05 PM
Key Skill: Profession Cook?
Associated Weapons: Improvised?

http://www.hayhaytv.vn/xem-phim/phim-the-one-tuyet-the-cao-thu-Tap-1-hd-32383033326E61.html

Ill be honest, I would play it.

Ellrin
2017-10-18, 01:34 PM
I don't know about the way that video does it, but I'd love a ToB/PoW-style class designed around using improvised weapons. I feel like the "martial artist who can turn anything immediately at hand deadly" trope is really missing in 3.x.

thecrimsondawn
2017-10-18, 03:00 PM
I don't know about the way that video does it, but I'd love a ToB/PoW-style class designed around using improvised weapons. I feel like the "martial artist who can turn anything immediately at hand deadly" trope is really missing in 3.x.

Ya know, I will agree with that. I mean Fools Errand has everything as a discipline weapon, but its not quite the same. If you want a imp weapon build, you are kinda forced into monk or fighter and I think I saw a barbarian archetype that could be useful too. Not much to play with.

Imp weapons have the potential to be much stronger then martial weapons if you invest heavily into them,

Wartex1
2017-10-18, 05:34 PM
I made an improvised weapon discipline but haven't worked on it to reflect feedback because school and life. It's called Peasant Fork, and I'll link to it in a bit.