PDA

View Full Version : Player Help Seeking Miniature Suggestions

Petrukio
2017-10-17, 04:30 PM
So, it has worked well before, so I'm coming back here to ask for suggestions on miniatures.

I have a new character, a Starfinder Operative. Human, favors classical suit-and-tie for clothing. I can find lots of humans dressed in 'fantasy' clothing, but nothing that seems relatively modern. Weapon-wise, he features a tactical baton and your stereotypical ray gun, but that's not really necessary for the figure.

I'm using Harry Shum, Jr as a model for this character, so Asian features wouldn't hurt either, though I'm well-aware that it can be hard to see that on models that small.

Thanks in advance for any help.

LordCdrMilitant
2017-10-17, 07:50 PM
If you're up for some conversion, you can probably make a union civil war infantryman into your character. They tend to have buttoned up jackets, which, if painted black instead of blue, would probably look convincingly like a suit. It wouldn't be hard to put a raygun and a baton in his hand, and greenstuff him a little tie, too. You'd probably need an alternate head, though those are fairly easy to find in most common miniature scales.

Otherwise, Heroforge probably has some options, and you can probably find a James Bond miniature out there.

Nepenthe
2017-10-19, 11:29 AM
Check out the Future Wars Men in Black.

Also, Agent Jones from Reaper's Chronoscope line.

Brookshw
2017-10-19, 03:27 PM
2nding Reaper Minatures, it's a robust line for reasonable prices, you're likely to find what you're looking for.